Before you post on EW3 issues

GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
In an effort to keep the forums more effective, please contain threads about bugs or issues in the FAQ, Support and Announcements subforum located here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?131-EW3-FAQ-Support-and-Announcements If such threads are posted here in General Discussion, or duplicated across forums, they will be closed and/or moved. Please also review existing stuck threads in that forum for help or information on common issues (losing character, ticket wait, not getting currency, etc.).

We understand that many of you are having issues and have not yet received responses to your tickets, however, forum admins do not have visibility into your account or purchases, nor do we have the ability to modify anything in the game. We are here to moderate activity and assist as we can, though we are *extremely* limited in what we can do, if anything at all. More on that here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=131

Customer Care has received over 10 times the normal number of tickets during the past two weeks, so your patience is requested as they work through them.
Prev1

Comments

• diana96diana96 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Everning sir ,

can u check my ID ? i already spend 50$ to buy 2000 gems just now , but after the payment i not get the gems but money in my acc bank already decrease , i not get any email or buying receipt for this transmission ~ pleease check so sad 1st time spend money on this game but not get itt .. im begging to u sir, IGN Harutorak , character monk lvl 31 . Please check ASAP . :(
  • CublakerzCublakerz Registered Users 15 Posts
    Just happened today. I have lost my gem (2000++ gem) n lost my dungen tiket suddenly. N error on my monk skill. This is not hte first time i have purchase gem on ew3. I have buy alot in this game. Please check n solved my rpoblem or u will lose ur potential cust. Disappoint can lost my gem n lost my ticket dungeon suddenly crashed.
  • Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Banns tho account I am a hacker
  • REDBRREDBR Registered Users 15 Posts
    bh6HpjM1
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    loving the sexy mage pic.. :)
  • eviljit22eviljit22 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I cant open my ew3 up to loading only the status bar is full and the indicator is spinning but does not open please help
  • Manricd@gmail.comManricd@gmail.com Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Gud eve.why my account datu is suspended sir, I play this game fair, I want to know exactly the problem why my account is suspended
  • KambingKambing Registered Users 7 Posts
    Dear Admin,

I have reset my phone yesterday, and reinstall the game but i cant play after the instalation complete? just Loading all day.

please help.

Best regard,

Komang.
  • KambingKambing Registered Users 7 Posts
    ya me too, have same problem after i reset my phone and reinstall the game.
  • n0nsensen0nsense Registered Users 9 Posts
    Who can explain me why my character 1 lvl after update ?!
  • Poncio89Poncio89 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello everyone.
    I have troubles with the connection. during the loading window, more precisely when the bar reaches the 100% a "network error. Retry?" signal is appearing. it started yesterday morning.. someone can explain me how to solve?

THANK YOUUUU
  • lethanhonlethanhon Registered Users 9 Posts
    You use Mac? I am is connected Loss 3 days. Me to send message cho Glu, Glu no answer !!!
  • Poncio89Poncio89 Registered Users 5 Posts
    lethanhon wrote: »
    You use Mac? I am is connected Loss 3 days. Me to send message cho Glu, Glu no answer !!!
    Yes I use macbook pro
    by me it's the same.. :( is a nice game. i have fun with it and it doesn't take too much time.. but i would like to play and not always see "network error. Retry?"
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    In an effort to keep the forums more effective, please contain threads about bugs or issues in the FAQ, Support and Announcements subforum located here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?131-EW3-FAQ-Support-and-Announcements If such threads are posted here in General Discussion, or duplicated across forums, they will be closed and/or moved. Please also review existing stuck threads in that forum for help or information on common issues (losing character, ticket wait, not getting currency, etc.).

We understand that many of you are having issues and have not yet received responses to your tickets, however, forum admins do not have visibility into your account or purchases, nor do we have the ability to modify anything in the game. We are here to moderate activity and assist as we can, though we are *extremely* limited in what we can do, if anything at all. More on that here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=131

Customer Care has received over 10 times the normal number of tickets during the past two weeks, so your patience is requested as they work through them.

Dear glû, I'm gonna make this short and sweet! Why isn't this game fix yet?? It's been forever and three updates and every update the game get worse!! I dont care about what weapon drops where and what reagant do! All i want is to beable to do damage on people in pvp and not chase them like a dumb a$$ and get Combos but not take damage off them. And the chat i dont even wanna get started wit that.. You make so much money off this game and i wish that people would stop spending it so then maybe you would give a **** about the game and fix it!! I've spent a lot of time and real money on this game and all it makes me wanna do anymore is throw my phone thru my tv, then throw the tv out the window.. Please act like you care about the people that are putting money in your pockets and do something about this game cause it just makes me sick to my stomach anymore!!!
  • dadsevilseeddadsevilseed Registered Users 4 Posts
    Poncio89 wrote: »
    Hello everyone.
    I have troubles with the connection. during the loading window, more precisely when the bar reaches the 100% a "network error. Retry?" signal is appearing. it started yesterday morning.. someone can explain me how to solve?

THANK YOUUUU

I too am have this exact issue, hopefully they can get it fixed.
  • VengefulVengeful Registered Users 19 Posts
    We have same problems on that, bud. Unfortunately, they don't care how we feels and experiencing.
  • vidi180vidi180 Registered Users 1 Posts
    das selbe problem habe ich auch....nach dem letztem update wurden meine chars auf lvl 1 zurückgesetzt. hab gesamt über 30k GS gehabt und zwei char lvl50 und einen lvl47. kann nicht auf mein acc zugreifen. bitte schnell beheben hab viel zeit und geld in spiel investiert THX
  • ER1daER1da Registered Users 1 Posts
    Хэлп плиз....захожу в игру все отлично, но с чего то начинается обучение квестам.....пройти его я не могу из за несоответствия по ГС..никакие другие вкладки не могу открыть не пройдя это обучение....что за ерунда?
  • Wild123Wild123 Registered Users 57 Posts
    GLUDMIN and all players EW3:

Since you can not play this game so enjoyable, this game is full of hacker's! I report to the Hacker's where you make it informed that:

488225360257966.jpg

But you do not get any response, these Hacker's I keep seeing in the game. I filmed the game and then go up to you to see better, the photos are not reliable, so I upload videos and still does not close their accounts.
    Wild123 wrote: »
    reported this hacker SofiArleth

Report to SofiArleth October 19, today is October 26 and he still plays !!!

206fdb360170615.jpg
    http://youtu.be/jIlh9oXdyqM

Work, work to make the game as good as before! You have your software engineers know how to fight back to Hacker's!
  • bambivanbambivan Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm like you sometimes I load the game and can play well, but sometimes you can pull loading the game and loading errors, hours
  • roon420roon420 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is a good game with s#itty programmers. Too bad for us.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Wild123 wrote: »
    GLUDMIN and all players EW3:!

hey wild u better delete your video post here due to privacy setting issue we can't watch what you did and at mean time you show us to youtube link video set to private properties what was that
  • Dsharp6Dsharp6 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have EW3 on IPhone, iPod, and mac. I play mostly on iPhone. We I try to play in iPod or mac my character is at level 1 on a new game. Should I delete app and re-add app on mac? Would that load my account?
  • Dsharp6Dsharp6 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Also the game started doing this thing where when you pause it the enemy still kills you..... I wish they would fix that. It's an absolutely horrendous feature.
  • mazrick1mazrick1 Registered Users 10 Posts
    What's happened game reset can't get on it keeps saying errors?????
  • mazrick1mazrick1 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Been 3 weeks now still at level 1 took me ages to reach level 50 with mage still nothing happening just errors and all been reset to level 1 can't even get on game
  • jackspycerjackspycer Registered Users 5 Posts
    after update the game went well for me for 2 days and then suddenly all my characters went from lvl52,52 and 29 to lvl 1 and now i cant even start the game
    jackspycer
  • jribsjribs Registered Users 2 Posts
    jackspycer wrote: »
    after update the game went well for me for 2 days and then suddenly all my characters went from lvl52,52 and 29 to lvl 1 and now i cant even start the game
    jackspycer

I don't get what the problem is? I went from all high levels to several different error messages and I'm unable to play at all! Meanwhile we are missing out 7 all the Christmas rewards/gifts and the last tournament and this tournament we are unable to participate loosing more rewards and those rewards are the only way to level up and increase your likelihood of getting better equipment. Glu better give us a HUGE apology present cause I have spent $400 on this game and I'm loosing interest fast! One or two more days of not being able to play and I'm gonna request a refund for the gems I bought a week ago today and I'm DONE playing! There are HUNDREDS of games out there just as good where you don't have to deal with these daily errors, problems and constant malfunctions.
  • StylgarStylgar Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have a little problem my account has been banned and I am a legit player who doenst uses hack my charcter name is Stylgar i'm lvl 40 and lvl 70 and 15 in towers hope you can look at this post and tell me why did I got banned