Glu admins....***?!?!

uberPHUNKuberPHUNK Registered Users 7 Posts
Stop shoving these worthless updates down our throats and fix your pathetically ****py PVP servers! You release this **** and it's only geared towards your big $$ spenders and you should be focused on improving what is already in the game. I can't even stomach playing on your PVP servers anymore BECAUSE I CANT HIT ANYTHING! I can't even tell where the other guy is! I'm running along the side of the arena and them all of a sudden the guy ports on top of me and lights me up with specials and I can't do anything about it. It's a total waste of time. Do your d**** jobs and give us a product worth playing. Here's another idea...instead of worrying about another offerings scheme you can force on us...why don't you develop some decent end-game content instead of the BULLS$&@ that can't be beaten unless we spend our a$$es on offering coins?

I hate to be rude...but this sh## is getting out of hand...

Comments

• SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    uberPHUNK wrote: »
    Stop shoving these worthless updates down our throats and fix your pathetically ****py PVP servers! You release this **** and it's only geared towards your big $$ spenders and you should be focused on improving what is already in the game. I can't even stomach playing on your PVP servers anymore BECAUSE I CANT HIT ANYTHING! I can't even tell where the other guy is! I'm running along the side of the arena and them all of a sudden the guy ports on top of me and lights me up with specials and I can't do anything about it. It's a total waste of time. Do your d**** jobs and give us a product worth playing. Here's another idea...instead of worrying about another offerings scheme you can force on us...why don't you develop some decent end-game content instead of the BULLS$&@ that can't be beaten unless we spend our a$$es on offering coins?

I hate to be rude...but this sh## is getting out of hand...

Pvp is a joke anymore the lag is horrible i know its not my connection i have 13920 gs and getting beat by 11k players. Not saying i should beat them all but the lag helps some people win. I dash and no damage, no health goes away cause it happens to lag when i do it. You got heros teleporting across the screen while you think you're hitting them.. And please fix the chat! Every update messes the game up even more!! I'm getting sick of it and bored!!
  • StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Just start hitting all around slugfest u might get a hit