Options

Would you trust this man with your money?

TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
Glu.jpg

Yes/no?

Comments

• Options
    black2waveblack2wave Registered Users 40 Posts
    i do trust this guy more

CookieMonster-Sitting.jpg

anyone els ?
  • Options
    MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    I love Cookie Monster! ;) ****s on g lu :/
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Truth wrote: »
    Glu.jpg

Yes/no?

Yes.

Also, I trust that if I gave my money to the Cookie Monster that it would be spent on cookies. I just hope he shares those cookies or I'm going to be very put out.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Yes.

Also, I trust that if I gave my money to the Cookie Monster that it would be spent on cookies. I just hope he shares those cookies or I'm going to be very put out.

At least with cookie monster, we have confidence in what our money will be spent on..... That other guy though..
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Yes.

Your yes can't be considered Handles bcoz your not trusting Glu with your money. Instead Glu is paying you to trust Glu lol. Bcoz Glu knows it sucks big time and need some people to trust them :p
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    Yes.

Honestly now. You really think Glu is doing a good job on this game? I mean the entire content from 2.3 update didn't. And still 3 days later doesn't work. Do they test their patches ahead of time? Or just slap some random **** together and say OK guys give us some money. 2 new levels. Both don't work. Name changes. Now how much sense does that make. The game is riddled with modders. So let's make it so they can cheat and just change their name so no one knows. Also. Half of the players don't have the name change option. PvP. Well its completely fcked. Has Glu done anything g to fix any of these things? Not that I can see. Please don't give me the bs of they are very busy and working very hard on it. If they had any half way decent programmers it would have been right in the first place. So now I ask again. Would you pay Glu for this game?
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Thrage dont wait for d reply now. Handles and other admins dont reply on real issues but thread for coockie moster they will. There are many other thread regarding issues of 2.3 patch bt did u see him replying any of it? No bcoz this is what they do.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    FfardFfard Registered Users 5 Posts
    The operating model for GLU is to take as much from you as possible .. slap something they can call an upgrade together and drag you along ... all they need to do is siphon off your gems until you need to buy more. If you have friends on the game they have you locked up. You will pay and pay .. they will laugh and laugh ... Go look on LinkedIn .. the #1 position they are looking to fill is Online Gameplay Monitization Manager. <
    thats gonna be the next guy that figures out how to part you from your money and have no idea what gameplay is like. You are all monitization sources ... once you get to be powerful in the game it is in their best interests to marginalize you and have you go away .. or simply ignore you. You will become indignant .. quit the game in protest .. and do them one GIANT favor in the process. (they dont have to worry about you anymore) It is how this works.
  • Options
    TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    Ffard wrote: »
    Go look on LinkedIn .. the #1 position they are looking to fill is Online Gameplay Monitization Manager. <
    thats gonna be the next guy that figures out how to part you from your money and have no idea what gameplay is like.

Wheres the link I am going to apply. First thing I will do is put the Kim Kardashian pum pum booty armor into the game for the mage and every 5 minutes a popup comes doing a selfie. But if she is unavailable make a Tinkerbell pet with a Paris Hilton popup like this:
    original.jpg

Going to see the big bucks now.
  • Options
    GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    is like a suport for _)_
    Truth wrote: »
    Glu.jpg

Yes/no?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    Honestly now. You really think Glu is doing a good job on this game? I mean the entire content from 2.3 update didn't. And still 3 days later doesn't work. Do they test their patches ahead of time? Or just slap some random **** together and say OK guys give us some money. 2 new levels. Both don't work. Name changes. Now how much sense does that make. The game is riddled with modders. So let's make it so they can cheat and just change their name so no one knows. Also. Half of the players don't have the name change option. PvP. Well its completely fcked. Has Glu done anything g to fix any of these things? Not that I can see. Please don't give me the bs of they are very busy and working very hard on it. If they had any half way decent programmers it would have been right in the first place. So now I ask again. Would you pay Glu for this game?

All I can tell you is that I'm aware of the issues with the 2.3 patch. I did some testing last week to confirm issues and will continue to do so this week so I can provide the information to the dev team. At that poin the ball is in their court, so to speak.
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    All I can tell you is that I'm aware of the issues with the 2.3 patch. I did some testing last week to confirm issues and will continue to do so this week so I can provide the information to the dev team. At that poin the ball is in their court, so to speak.

why not post a thread saying this so many are coming to forums for answers or solution.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    why not post a thread saying this so many are coming to forums for answers or solution.

Sticky it too, been going on for like a week now (I'm not even sure how long, since I stopped playing after update).