5 k gem hack

2Next

Comments

• pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    If you paid a little attention you would have realized that Glu found a pretty simple solution to this. If a player leaves guild or is kicked his vp is substracted from guild total vp. So there is no point in creating fake accounts anymore.

I know , i was being sarcastic , lol ...
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Sorry then:)
    apology accepted :) those guilds should be punished tho
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    I know , i was being sarcastic , lol ...

;)

Yeah such a mystery how they all of a sudden isn't producing thoose vp bombs anymore.
    ruined the game for all of us ... bunch of worthless dip****s
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    ruined the game for all of us ... bunch of worthless dip****s

Yeah, and playing fking dumb here on forum with the "oh just because the dummy accounts have some russian letters in there we are hacking?" No you are obviously hacking cause we can tell your Guild jumps up a few mill vp every time those dummy accounts shows up on the leaderboard and your Guild gs goes down accordingly.

Now they probably look like the Crying kid Picture he so maturely edited and posted here earlier.
    maybe we should reopen that thread and let them know who's laughing now

Edit : forgot that it's closed , lol
  • Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    This information has been passed on to the devs. We will respond in this thread or a sticky when we have more details.

Funny how you guys can put out an update without testing it and still say you havent had time to take care of this issue....cuz you cannot honestly say anyone tested this pos you call an update...and again still waiting