Report hackers here

Comments

• taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    korowiow wrote: »
    nickname: coolcase
    no cooldown time in PVP.

Definite hacker ban him before end of pvp y should he get rewards for hacking? Also take away his vp as well cos obviously he hasn't earned that either
  • taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    Believe what you want to believe. Just know that you are wrong.

I'm gonna say this soyboy is not a hacker I was wrong and I apologise believe me if he was a hacker goodfellas would not support him this mucht
  • Viktor1985Viktor1985 Registered Users 8 Posts
    what's going on dispelling finally get this coolcase
    I even have a video where he hacked!!!!!

NO COOLDOWN in PVP !!! dooo iiittt

show it on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIa-mo3bzM&feature=youtu.be
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Yup coolcase ...unlimited dash.
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Soyboy is a true hacker!! I believe he is because with his kingbreaker he hacks to death out of people with one shot kills :-) Hack away (good kind of hacking) my friend.
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    After seeing the video, I fully agree with you he is no doubt a hacker, no cool down at all....I am sure Glu will do something about him and other confirmed hackers too....
  • pavitpavit Registered Users 41 Posts
    1 month completed but still no transfer and no new update from gluandroidsupport
    this is last mail i received from glu support
    *Response Via Email (Yasamin)* 07/11/2014 01:24 PM
    > I have requested a profile transfer for you. These transfers can be very
    > involved and will take some time to complete. We appreciate your patience
    > while we transfer your account
    my problem
    the game suddenly crash when i am doing chating in town when i reopen the
    game its show my name uuuuhuuuuu and level also dropped plz give me my real
    account back (pavitshokeen user name account)
    plz fix this i want my pavitshokeen account not uuuuhuuuuu account.

device moto g
    google id - pavitshokeen@gmail.com
    plz fix i already send many mails to gluandroidsupport but nothig happen
    glu admin plz fix this directly
    This thread is to report hackers not to discuss support issues, go to the forum list and you will find the appropriate thread to address your issue....
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    [Android] have Glu checked towers for hackers? look at this 1000 and above on fire tower..FIRE TOWER -- are you kidding me?

2l91op4.png
    OMG, Level 1625 in fire lotus? Hahahaha, my guess and as i have noticed Android is easier to hack.......I wonder what GS those hackers are having to reach such levels......50,000 or more....lol....
    The dude who reached level 1625 is also the mystery guest rooming around in town square, his name is guest.....try to add him as a friend and you will get this weird name like the one in the photo........
    Lets hope that the new update that they already announced will put an end to those hackers at least for a while......
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    High kick from the alfa guild is using the mana mod in pvp.asked why he bothers and he says he dont speak english. Maybe he understands glu banning
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    OMG, Level 1625 in fire lotus? Hahahaha, my guess and as i have noticed Android is easier to hack.......I wonder what GS those hackers are having to reach such levels......50,000 or more....lol....
    The dude who reached level 1625 is also the mystery guest rooming around in town square, his name is guest.....try to add him as a friend and you will get this weird name like the one in the photo........
    Lets hope that the new update that they already announced will put an end to those hackers at least for a while......

No, the Guests you see running in Town are new players doing the tutorial who haven't picked a name yet.

**** hacking is totaly out of cotroll on Android side :/
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    No, the Guests you see running in Town are new players doing the tutorial who haven't picked a name yet.

**** hacking is totaly out of cotroll on Android side :/

Guest cant be new player. I see mage with title Guest. Mage cant be available for tutorial. Mage is locked for new players.

I remember some post saying those are glu testers etc.
  • pc246pc246 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Elesil and DKDent multiple orbs.
    Very true on Android side and on top of that players and hackers get to enjoy getting free gems too by watching short video clips....wonder why this feature is not available for IOS players???
    Very true on Android side and on top of that players and hackers get to enjoy getting free gems too by watching short video clips....wonder why this feature is not available for IOS players???

It is available, for non-JB devices.
    Oh ok thanks....
  • Neophyte81Neophyte81 Registered Users 20 Posts
    T2007 no damage hack, IOS
  • justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    Player name "skyredline" is using infinity cooldown mod. Please remove him.
  • eviljit22eviljit22 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Anacondadis hacker multiple skills
    SirDiGiTal, I bought my iPad with Cydia on it though I never even opened it, if I remove it will I be able to have the free gems from video offers? And to remove it do I have to restore my ioad?
    Thnaks in advance ....
    Aledja arena hack
    Screenshots_2014_08_17_00_01_44.jpg
    Screenshots_2014_08_17_00_02_03.jpg
    Another hacker chupsmybenga

Screenshots_2014_08_17_09_38_02.jpg
    Screenshots_2014_08_17_09_38_23.jpg
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    pvpfreak is a **** idiot with endless mana and no cooldown. Ban this dumb tard.
    Player name " TemperanceB" using unlimited cooldown mod. Please reset him.
    Player name "uuuuuXiu" using mod. Unlimited cooldown and multiple skl. Please reset him.
    SirDiGiTal, I bought my iPad with Cydia on it though I never even opened it, if I remove it will I be able to have the free gems from video offers? And to remove it do I have to restore my ioad?
    Thnaks in advance ....

Nope, doesn't really matter if you've never opened it or not, if Cydia is there it is a JB phone. To make it non-JB you'll have to restore IOS on it from backup or uppdate when there is a newer IOS then the one you are running. This will make your device non-JB but if you will be able to start watching videos for free gems or not is up to Glu.
  • FfardFfard Registered Users 5 Posts
    User Tampzo does not take damage in arena. I hit him 50 times and his health bar never moved a spec. The number of instances of this are on the rise. I will be posting each and every one here.

I am:
    Ffard
    Officer (League Of Legends)
    50/50/20
    iOS
    Thanks a lot, very informative, I will try my luck and restore my iPad to the newest version........once more thanks for your help.....