Options

Back in the day

Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
Remember back in the day when the best gear in game aka godly stuffs are only obtainable through endless because offering only gave unbreakable. One of the reason i love this game because the mind set was in the right direction

Now they only let gauntlet, helm & ****py weapon to drop. I am sure this is no accident 😩 or some kind of bug.
The direction has turned 180 degrees

I can understand about the pvp lag or buggy chat because its hard to test a software when it is exposed to thousands of players.

Well just boring, since my chat is frozen

Comments

• Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I agree with you in endless i get pretty bad t9 stuff, but good t8 stuff. I want the glorious stuff in endless too and i want purple and gold rune to drop at floor 110 and above lol. I want glorious stuff to drop at floor 120 or higher. Please glu lol. I wish trading comes soon so we can trade reagant between ourselves and wep and other items between friends. I know my idea are lame and stupid lol and it wouldnt come true. I just wish i get kingbreaker or glorious sword for warrior my sun sword is weak in pvp lol. i cant even evolve it is still stuck at 15/15 i need like 510 gems for like 7 demon lord heart and 5 demon lord shard and i cant even beat leg spider queen so dam hard with my warrior at 12721 gs lol. I wish in the next update demon lord reagant drops in endless 110 or higher. PS i have swag and i am cool lol.
  • Options
    SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    Wish wish wish. Wish you quit.
    G¹²
  • Options
    SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    Its5pm wrote: »
    Remember back in the day when the best gear in game aka godly stuffs are only obtainable through endless because offering only gave unbreakable. One of the reason i love this game because the mind set was in the right direction

Now they only let gauntlet, helm & ****py weapon to drop. I am sure this is no accident  or some kind of bug.
    The direction has turned 180 degrees

I can understand about the pvp lag or buggy chat because its hard to test a software when it is exposed to thousands of players.

Well just boring, since my chat is frozen

This game makes me sick to my stomach anymore!! I've spent a lot of time and a nice amount of cash on this game... It's my favorite game and pretty much the only game i play but lately it just makes me mad!! The chats been messed up for around 4 days! I can barely communicate with my guild! Everytime the chat goes out you have to restart!! Please fix the chat! And the pvp lag i dont even wanna get started on that but it get worse everytime there is an update!! It's like everytime i do a whirlwind i just waste energy and do zero damage while the other guy gets lucky and the lag works to his advantage! I still think its the best game out there, but lately with all the problems it makes me not wanna play anymore!! And we've had three offering tournaments in a row!! But it's all about the $$$$!! Please think of a new type of tournament!! And give us jade forrest we need something else. And we all would love to have endless tournaments back!! We can all thank the hackers for that one!! Cheating loser a$$holes!! What's the fun in cheating!! Sorry to go on but i really feel like this game is going in the gutters!

Please fix all problems soon,
    From a loyal upset and unsatisfied customer/player!!
  • Options
    Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Slice wrote: »
    This game makes me sick to my stomach anymore!! I've spent a lot of time and a nice amount of cash on this game... It's my favorite game and pretty much the only game i play but lately it just makes me mad!! The chats been messed up for around 4 days! I can barely communicate with my guild! Everytime the chat goes out you have to restart!! Please fix the chat! And the pvp lag i dont even wanna get started on that but it get worse everytime there is an update!! It's like everytime i do a whirlwind i just waste energy and do zero damage while the other guy gets lucky and the lag works to his advantage! I still think its the best game out there, but lately with all the problems it makes me not wanna play anymore!! And we've had three offering tournaments in a row!! But it's all about the $$$$!! Please think of a new type of tournament!! And give us jade forrest we need something else. And we all would love to have endless tournaments back!! We can all thank the hackers for that one!! Cheating loser a$$holes!! What's the fun in cheating!! Sorry to go on but i really feel like this game is going in the gutters!

Please fix all problems soon,
    From a loyal upset and unsatisfied customer/player!!
    . Completely agree bro on every single aspect of this post

Really need to do something...cuz these 1 and 2 gold offerings just dont compare to all the bs we deal with in this game...and id also like to say that 5pm is right too...