new update after patch. m..sorry still fail..list of problems

athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
1. Tha game still crash alot at the point of entery. Around the time u see ur char and push the button to enter town.
2. Still not possible to enter new maps in legendary mode (left the loading screen for close to 5 min and nothing
3.there are still jumming and jumping in spider q map aspcialy during big moves it wasnt like that before patch -(still same phone galaxy 3).
4.pvp still jumping I seen myself hiting chars in one edge of arna then I see jump and it around midele or sometimes the other side and apperntly I was attacking air. And I see alot of times opponent shift location during movement witout continuation .still can see atcks like eraption coming from one point and the char running in another (the distance was up to 3/4 of the eraption attack length).
5. Inventory still have problems. When u enter full invenoty cant scroll all the items. Need to reanter for that. Also when new items added and u enter u cant use the upper icons that divide items by tipe until u rentre it again.
Other ppl plz added ur input on the matters maby that way the broblems will be addressed faster and more efficiently by glu.

Comments

• bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    This is the second update since 2.3 and nothing has been fixed. The updates aren't tested before release. Latest update broke the game for lots of people so what do you do? You release two updates in hopes that you will fix one of the many bugs plaguing the game. No release notes on the play store. Stop wasting our time and bandwidth and test the updates. Also hire a programmer that can maybe fix this broke garbage.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • FfardFfard Registered Users 5 Posts
    bigBrules wrote: »
    This is the second update since 2.3 and nothing has been fixed. The updates aren't tested before release. Latest update broke the game for lots of people so what do you do? You release two updates in hopes that you will fix one of the many bugs plaguing the game. No release notes on the play store. Stop wasting our time and bandwidth and test the updates. Also hire a programmer that can maybe fix this broke garbage.

They don't care dude. Wasting your time.
  • iRelOiRelO Registered Users 5 Posts
    athell wrote: »
    1. Tha game still crash alot at the point of entery. Around the time u see ur char and push the button to enter town.
    2. Still not possible to enter new maps in legendary mode (left the loading screen for close to 5 min and nothing
    3.there are still jumming and jumping in spider q map aspcialy during big moves it wasnt like that before patch -(still same phone galaxy 3).
    4.pvp still jumping I seen myself hiting chars in one edge of arna then I see jump and it around midele or sometimes the other side and apperntly I was attacking air. And I see alot of times opponent shift location during movement witout continuation .still can see atcks like eraption coming from one point and the char running in another (the distance was up to 3/4 of the eraption attack length).
    5. Inventory still have problems. When u enter full invenoty cant scroll all the items. Need to reanter for that. Also when new items added and u enter u cant use the upper icons that divide items by tipe until u rentre it again.
    Other ppl plz added ur input on the matters maby that way the broblems will be addressed faster and more efficientl