Options

No evo?

SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
Can you do anything right glu? ***

Comments

• Options
    dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    sure no evo.

so they can do one day break, and bring again some fking p2win offering tournament. you will see.

last week just 3x offering ****.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    There is a post HERE about the event.
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    thank you for giving us an answer really appreciate not the answer I was looking for but its an answer :)
  • Options
    DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
    @Handles... can u please fix the game... u lost 50 percent of ur big spenders already... u better get this right soon or u will lose the rest pretty quick.. whats with the weak programming ... ?? And u actually nerfed spider.. way to go !!!
  • Options
    DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
    All i get now is greens from spider.. wowww... glu seriously.. why so greedy ??? It makes me sick in the gut
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    DrEADLoRD wrote: »
    @Handles... can u please fix the game... u lost 50 percent of ur big spenders already... u better get this right soon or u will lose the rest pretty quick.. whats with the weak programming ... ?? And u actually nerfed spider.. way to go !!!

You are aware that I'm not one of the developers right?
  • Options
    GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    DrEADLoRD wrote: »

i have same problem DreAD .... nobody want to make nothing ... more player lost mounth's & mounth's for play this f.u.c.king game !!! 7 day's waiting for fix my account & nobody answer at msj's !!!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<