Options

Evolution Tournament

So am I missing something here? Did they remove evolution tournaments? Just offerings and fusion tournaments now! Really!!! I'm am so disappointed with the direction this game has gone. I have lost guild brothers due to the legendary failure update. I regret ever giving this game money. So now my mission is to make sure no one else makes the mistake I've made trusting in this game. The game is fun when you get past the failure part.

Comments

• Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Gku bring endless tourn back and make a new update bring jade forest back to have jade boss fight tourn and some new tourm. These couple of week are boring. Please bring a boss like jade forest or spirit bridge back i need blood wings and other wings.
  • Options
    SGTschueSGTschue Registered Users 17 Posts
    There hasn't been a fusefest or evofest in nearly a month. This is ridiculous. I also can't believe I spent money here. People need to STOP spending money until this is fixed. We should abandon fighting in stupid arena too.
  • Options
    wrassebennywrassebenny Registered Users 27 Posts
    There was a fuse tourney a week ago...
    I heard evo is gone for now...they dont make as much money as the offerings one.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Stop talking **** if you don't know. Android and iOS are separate platforms.
    Android got fuse last week but iOS got nothing.
  • Options
    dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    You guys wonder why IOS only gets offering ?

Well in every mmo/online game, IOS user are known to spend more money than Android users. Thats fact.

And we all know that offering tournaments are used by glu to melk the cash cow.
  • Options
    Why the #### are you so aggressive Tranny? #### off u ####.
  • Options
    ZonazzZonazz Registered Users 21 Posts
    Why the #### are you so aggressive Tranny? #### off u ####.
    U should still know that Android and iOS versions are different.... Android gets summer ending special event... iOS gets nothing... Android gets fuse and evo tourneys.. iOS gets only offerings... at least both Androids and iOS' chat doesn't work. Anyone else seeing GLU preferring android players?
  • Options
    ZonazzZonazz Registered Users 21 Posts
    dudial wrote: »
    You guys wonder why IOS only gets offering ?

Well in every mmo/online game, IOS user are known to spend more money than Android users. Thats fact.

And we all know that offering tournaments are used by glu to melk the cash cow.

Possibly true but this shouldn't affect on what tourneys we get.
  • Options
    I don't think the op mentioned IOS but point taken. Didnt u iOS guys get some free offerings last week or so in the mail? I don't think gluu has a preference where the money comes from...it's probably just easier to release stuff in android that apple. I've found that previous iOS players got new bosses before android...maybe that's just one humble opinion... See, no swearing...
  • Options
    Why does android have freeking tourn and ios doesnt. This is so bs if we dont get an update or a tournament. It is bs to a whole new level.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    There is a post HERE about the event.
  • Options
    FYI to the whinging iOS ppl...Android don't have any tourneys going too.
  • Options
    Handles can you bring back endless tourn. Please. You can ban those cheater who uses those 5k gem hack. Those player who can reach higher floor level should reach up to floor 150. Please or bring back all the jade forest event and spirit bridge boss in the next update please and let the bosses stay for every update please. I really like the blood wings and other wings please glu and moderators and other glu assistance please. I just like the blood wing and other wings. I never got wings except demon wings from legendary ivar please i beg you.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I personally cannot bring back any Tournament. But I can tell the team that the player base wants the Endless Tournament back.
  • Options
    DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
    @handles.. yeah do that and ask them to let endless drop demon lord reagents from 120 or 110 and ask them to buff drops of endless 120 plus and spider queen.. we r getting sick of this game... and u r losing too many people glu
  • Options
    SGTschueSGTschue Registered Users 17 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    There is a post HERE about the event.

This is two weeks in a row u have given some BS excuse. Funny how there is never a critical issue when the weekend tournaments arrive. I am beyond pîssed at this point. I am frustrated. How hard is it to re-release the previous version again until u finish fixing 2.3? Your App Store reviews are going to shyt and new players won't bother downloading
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Handles can you bring back endless tourn. Please. You can ban those cheater who uses those 5k gem hack. Those player who can reach higher floor level should reach up to floor 150. Please or bring back all the jade forest event and spirit bridge boss in the next update please and let the bosses stay for every update please. I really like the blood wings and other wings please glu and moderators and other glu assistance please. I just like the blood wing and other wings. I never got wings except demon wings from legendary ivar please i beg you.

can you please stop saying please :):)
  • Options
    Who do you think you are SANDLOCK you are a new member never talk to a junior member like that you noob lol. I will beat you in pvp bec i am a girl and i am the best. The only one who can beat me is me.
  • Options
    KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    We would appreciate it if you would do that, handles. From talking to my guildmates and friends, there is almost unanimous support for the following (these are MINIMUM requirements for the functioning of the game and continued participation of the many players I have spoken to:

1. Fix chat problems
    2. Bring back evo and fuse tournaments

Again, There are a few additional but very important issues which need to be addressed, but i will create a new post including them. From the significant number of high-level players (and paying customers), The above two issues need to be addressed immediately- people have already left, and many more are actively looking for alternative games, though virtually all would prefer that these issues will be fixed. Judging by their statements and general mood I would say it is a matter of a couple weeks before people start dropping like flies. This is not hyperbole- I say this not out of outrage but out of my appreciation for what the game once was and still can be, and my sincere wish that a few simple issues don't spell the end of a game that so many people have enjoyed and invested in. Thank you very much for your attention to these issues and for all future efforts you make to convey these concerns to the development team.
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Who do you think you are SANDLOCK you are a new member never talk to a junior member like that you noob lol. I will beat you in pvp bec i am a girl and i am the best. The only one who can beat me is me.

sorry didn't realize you were a JUNIOR member I'm sooo sorry please disregard my message please please please
  • Options
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    sorry didn't realize you were a JUNIOR member I'm sooo sorry please disregard my message please please please
    Haha you are being sarcastic right now lol. I know when people are being sarcastic lol.