Options

Handles no events

Why ios getting no events during week geetting bored.Gonna get rid of some good players here.

Comments

• Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Stigmata wrote: »
    Why ios getting no events during week getting bored.Gonna get rid of some good players here.

Don't tell me you don't enjoy the mini pvp event going on right now? ;)
  • Options
    StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Oh ya joy!!!!!
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Can we get official word on what is going on? Is there a patch on the horizon to fix chat/PVP? Will there be a weekday tournament on iOS?

This is getting old.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    There is a post HERE about this.
  • Options
    StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Thx for info.Why is it that only other tourneys affected and offerings is just fine.
  • Options
    wrassebennywrassebenny Registered Users 27 Posts
    Clearly they need the cash from offerings tourney to fund additional devs to fix the issue! So spend some real coin to help out! Thanks for the informative post! We look forward to some good ppl leaving to make PvP and tourneys more even.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    There is a post HERE about this.

Thank you - How about the chat and PVP lag issues? Are they at least being looked at? There is really no reason to play now, until the game gets patched…
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Grimlock i think they might make a new update for that i wish lol. Why cant they bring endless tourn back lol so boring lol. I want jade forest back lol and spirit bridge lol so fun so i can farm those bosses beside the old and boring legendary ivar mountain. They should start dropping demon lord reagant like eye blood sigil heart shards in floor 110 or higher in endless.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    Thank you - How about the chat and PVP lag issues? Are they at least being looked at? There is really no reason to play now, until the game gets patched…

Nope, wasn't even mentioned so I guess they aren't working on that yet. Exactly, no point in playing ^_^