Options

An Urgent Message From The Joint EW3 Task Force (JETF)

KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
Dear developers,

We regret to report that our situation is now quite grave. We have seen our share of crises in the past, however EW3 is clearly at a critical point right now: players are leaving precipitously, far more have active and imminent plans to leave, and the overwhelming sentiment is that the recent changes made to the game have done far more harm than good.

After careful consideration and deliberation, The Joint EW3 Task Force (J.E.T.F.) - consisting of guildmates, friends, noobs, various heads of state and foreign dignitaries - has concluded, based on numerous discussions with players from all corners of the EW3 the community, that there exists virtually unanimous support for the following interventions:

1. Fix chat
2. Bring back Evo and Fuse tournaments immediately
3. Bring back Endless tournaments
4. Let tier-9 reagents drop from tower at level 124+
5. Rebalance the new kingdoms to make them accessible to the average gamer- they are far too difficult as currently constructed.
6. Fix pvp lag.

Based on our conversations with a significant number of high-level players (most of whom have invested significant amounts of money in the game over its lifetime), their continued participation and future investment depend on the above issues being addressed immediately.

Of those players who remain, many, if not most, are already actively looking for alternative games, though virtually all would prefer that these issues be fixed. Judging by their statements and general mood we predict that it is a matter of a couple of weeks before the current crisis becomes irreversible, and the bulk of your remaining players (and thus sources if revenue) depart en-masse.

This is not hyperbole- we say all this, not out of outrage or ill-will, but out of our appreciation for what the game once was and, we believe, still can be, and our sincere wish that a few simple issues don't spell the end or slow death of a game that so many of us have enjoyed and invested both time and money into. We appreciate your attention to these matters and your efforts to bring these issues to the attention of the development team and convey to them the direness of the current situation.

We would leave you with this: hope is a very powerful motivator. At present, the EW3 community is in desperate need of reassurance that the development team recognizes and understand the critical nature of the current situation and has a plan to address this crisis. To that end, a sincere and honest effort at communicating the team's plans (including an estimated timeline for the implementation of said plans) to the EW3 community, would be an excellent first step towards restoring a minimum level of trust in the development team and confidence in the game and its future. Thank you.

Sincerely,
The Joint EW3 Task Force (J.E.T.F.)

Comments

• Options
    minhtranukminhtranuk Registered Users 31 Posts
    Yeah this is wat all player want, thanks for make this post, mr glu admin please check and give us the best answer thanks
  • Options
    GADNUHHGADNUHH Registered Users 6 Posts
    very well put. its no exaggeration by any means. players such as myself who have invested hundreds if not thousands into this game have had enough of these updates constantly ruining gameplay. the last one has completely ruined the game for me and honestly i doubt ill spend another dime until confidence is restored. i love this game. been playing for a year but pvp is unplayable. chat works for all of five minutes and all around you guys have just plain ****ED UP.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Well put. I started looking at other games too. The PVP lag is a deal breaker for me.
  • Options
    MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Well put! Ditto all of the above ;)
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    Yep the pvp issue is the most important problem as I see from a high lvl player stand point cos not much else left to do so if I cant have good figths and no chat to talk with freinds no reason staying. I personally for now put the game on slow burner waiting and hoping for game to be fixed. Hopefully with some adjustments on new items and reagents drops os the drops rate as they are now dont realy wort the time trying to farm.
  • Options
    GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    Everybody can understand problem for moment ... but a lot of player's have problem to acces account .... i think this problem need for fix is 1 week ... because this is really big problem for everybody ... not only for me ... other's problem can fix easy .... make downgrade to version 2.2.0 and all problem are gone for moment !!!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Kaufmeat wrote: »
    1. Fix chat
    5. Rebalance the new kingdoms to make them accessible to the average gamer- they are far too difficult as currently constructed.
    6. Fix pvp lag.

My thoughts:

1. A Must
    2. Agree
    3. Agree
    4. Don't fully agree, yes T9 should drop but they belong in 135+. Up to 134 should still be Godly
    5. Don't agree, they are not to difficult and are not meant for the average gamer, they are meant for the skilled and well equipped gamer and are fully doable by those players. 4th kingdom is the only thing left just a bit challenging for the end gamers. What needs to be fixed are the reagents drops in there and boss droprates.
    6. Most definitely
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    1. Agree
    2. Bleh - these tournaments are boring
    3. Boring as well
    4. 135+
    5. Not meant for average gamer - if you can't beat it deal with it
    6. Definitely Agree - Only thing keeping me from leaving this game besides friends made.

Other popular games that make mistakes or lessens a players enjoyment in the game will compensate everyone something for the inconvenience. I have yet to see this company do anything like that for the whole community. No free gems no anything as an apology. Glu just plain slow to fix but quick to take money.
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    I don't think decision makers even come to this forum to read our complaints.
    if someone can copy n paste and send it to facebook or twitter.
    or even try to get a hold of any of these people email address

Niccolo de Masi, CEO
    Eric Ludwig, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
    Chris Akhavan, President of Publishing
    Greg Cannon, Vice President Finance, Corporate Controller
    Scott Leichtner, Vice President and General Counsel
    Clancy Ryan, Vice President of Sales
    Christian Limon, Vice President of Growth & Advertising
    Sourabh Ahuja, Vice President of Android & Cross Platform Development
    Greg Chang, Vice President, Asia & 3rd Party Publishing
    Martyn Taylor, Vice President of Technology
    Martin Edelman, Vice President of Operations

BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Bill Miller
    Niccolo de Masi, President and CEO
    Ann Mather
    Hany Nada
    Ben T. Smith
    Lorne Abony
    Eric Ball

then you may see a change.

In no way am I trying to bash forum admins. as they too seem like they have tried as much as they can ...its not there fault.
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Kaufmeat wrote: »
    Dear developers,

We regret to report that our situation is now quite grave. We have seen our share of crises in the past, however EW3 is clearly at a critical point right now: players are leaving precipitously, far more have active and imminent plans to leave, and the overwhelming sentiment is that the recent changes made to the game have done far more harm than good.

After careful consideration and deliberation, The Joint EW3 Task Force (J.E.T.F.) - consisting of guildmates, friends, noobs, various heads of state and foreign dignitaries - has concluded, based on numerous discussions with players from all corners of the EW3 the community, that there exists virtually unanimous support for the following interventions:

1. Fix chat
    6. Fix pvp lag.

Based on our conversations with a significant number of high-level players (most of whom have invested significant amounts of money in the game over its lifetime), their continued participation and future investment depend on the above issues being addressed immediately.

Of those players who remain, many, if not most, are already actively looking for alternative games, though virtually all would prefer that these issues be fixed. Judging by their statements and general mood we predict that it is a matter of a couple of weeks before the current crisis becomes irreversible, and the bulk of your remaining players (and thus sources if revenue) depart en-masse.

This is not hyperbole- we say all this, not out of outrage or ill-will, but out of our appreciation for what the game once was and, we believe, still can be, and our sincere wish that a few simple issues don't spell the end or slow death of a game that so many of us have enjoyed and invested both time and money into. We appreciate your attention to these matters and your efforts to bring these issues to the attention of the development team and convey to them the direness of the current situation.

We would leave you with this: hope is a very powerful motivator. At present, the EW3 community is in desperate need of reassurance that the development team recognizes and understand the critical nature of the current situation and has a plan to address this crisis. To that end, a sincere and honest effort at communicating the team's plans (including an estimated timeline for the implementation of said plans) to the EW3 community, would be an excellent first step towards restoring a minimum level of trust in the development team and confidence in the game and its future. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    The Joint EW3 Task Force (J.E.T.F.)
    I wrote those thing you metion step 1-6 in every forum. Why do you have to copy my idea lol. Do you think you are cool copying people's idea lol.
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    ^^ what r u smoking?
  • Options
    You must be a fellow member of the joint EW3 task force. Why are you trying to sabotage our efforts now? The great EW3 Tzar will hear of your treachery!
  • Options
    TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    Heres a theme song for your rant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUugQoxS8_o
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    ^^ what r u smoking?
    i am not smoking anything and looks whos talking you are smoking lol. Kaufmeat i support this but it was my idea in this first place look at my past ew3 forum post in other ew3 forum lolz i just want everyone to praise me as the ew3 princess lol i am a girl lol. Besides i need demon lord reagants for my sun sword pvp lol.
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Was deleting hacker/modder types in there somewhere? That was what had nearly all of my friends in here fired up. The latest string of glu silliness was just the icing on the cake.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    EternalenvyEternalenvy Registered Users 7 Posts
    +1

Many important players have left the game, used to be on this game whole day now I can't even stand being 1 hour in it.
  • Options
    annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    I agree with all of the OPs points, including ice caverns and reagent drops. I understand a handful of you can farm spider queen, as you have told us countless times on these pages. Yay for you!!
    Yes, many have left the game and more are planning to do so. I know resources are thin at gIu and most are directed at your new hollywood game, but ew3 could have staying power if you would just listen.
    I have enjoyedthis game lots, and I feel lucky I found it before you began your "tweaks". I kinda feel bad for noobs in the game. They will never feel the satisfaction of beating LHB, of passing 100 in endless, of being on top in a tournament. Too bad you killed this franchise
  • Options
    revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    ^^ what r u smoking?

JOINT team :-)))))))

And serious- great that you want to doo something. I eaven cant play the game. 1:unknown erroe
    20001:unknown error.
  • Options
    Trunks34Trunks34 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I actually did copy and paste this and sent it to glu customer care and got a response from someone.
    Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

We are actively working on improving our products. We will send your message to the team for review as we value your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks for taking the time to write, we appreciate it.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care
  • Options
    kewing70kewing70 Registered Users 13 Posts
    OMG what ever changes they made they need to back that **** back. This is awful.
  • Options
    Thanks. Hope it does some good!