[IOS] <Ex0dus> Recruiting

JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
Ex0dus is looking for active tournaments players to join our family. We are composed of players from different nationalities. We are a highly competitive guild. We are #3 in GS ranking. We always place in the top 10 in any tournament, most of the time in the top 5.

Although we are highly competitive, we are not a sweatshop. We give considerations to those who are unable to play due to work, school, etc.

We only accept players with at least 12k GS in one character. If you are interested to join us, please leave the following details:

Game Name
Warrior GS
Mage GS
Monk GS
Total VP

Comments

• TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    I think one should take caution here http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103149-lt-Ex0dus-gt-Is-Recruiting!

The guild went down to 6th place during the offering tourney, not before but during and it went up and down the whole time.

Thats not people leaving, thats people being kicked.

How many people contributed to the tourney only to be kicked? Policy change?
  • FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    To : Truth

I am member of exodus.

I can assure you no one had been kicked or booted on last offering tournament (ended yesterday). Nor on the one before.

There are two possibilities that a guild gs rank goes up and down (during tournament or not).
    1) from inside the guild :
    some people leave for a reason (summer vacations for example)
    And Ex0dus might have got some new members.

2) other guild total gs goes up or down too. Which affect the guild rank.

And FYI : no VP requirement for p2w. I mostly contributed next to nothing VP during p2w offering tournament, and no one ever said bad things to me.
    Actually my VP was 0 last tournament and i am still in the guild.

So before making this kind of post, make sure you know what you are talking about!

And i saw you had been busy - bashing our guild on other thread (hackers on last offering tournament).
    But as JaxM (SO of Exodus) openly invited you to join us and see for your self, you went silent.
    Why was that??

-- I do not represent Ex0dus as a guild on this answer. This is purely my private comment. Based on my experience.
    To : Truth

I am member of exodus.

I can assure you no one had been kicked or booted on last offering tournament (ended yesterday). Nor on the one before.

There are two possibilities that a guild gs rank goes up and down (during tournament or not).
    1) from inside the guild :
    some people leave for a reason (summer vacations for example)
    And Ex0dus might have got some new members.

2) other guild total gs goes up or down too. Which affect the guild rank.

And FYI : no VP requirement for p2w. I mostly contributed next to nothing VP during p2w offering tournament, and no one ever said bad things to me.
    Actually my VP was 0 last tournament and i am still in the guild.

So before making this kind of post, make sure you know what you are talking about!

And i saw you had been busy - bashing our guild on other thread (hackers on last offering tournament).
    But as JaxM (SO of Exodus) openly invited you to join us and see for your self, you went silent.
    Why was that??

-- I do not represent Ex0dus as a guild on this answer. This is purely my private comment. Based on my experience.

Waffle waffle, seems you have been corrupted by them.

So a post here that they are rank 3 and then I look in the game and actually watch and refresh the GS page and see the guild GS drop at the time.

I stated if you want to whine about other guilds prove your own legitimate vp for the guild which could not be done.
  • Bratkat78Bratkat78 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Truth wrote: »

So a post here that they are rank 3 and then I look in the game and actually watch and refresh the GS page and see the guild GS drop at the time.

I stated if you want to whine about other guilds prove your own legitimate vp for the guild which could not be done.

And what guild are you from Truth?
    Bratkat78 wrote: »
    And what guild are you from Truth?

What guild are you in?
  • SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    I am in no guild. What about you?
    G¹²
  • Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Truth wrote: »

First i wanna say, you really cant answer a simple question like what guild are you in? And more importantly,dude just stick to what youre good at and im sure everyone knows that youre pretty good at bashing GLu,so how about you stick to that cuz players have it bad it enough as is dealing with all of glus bs they call updates...im sure if nothing else,you can at least agree with that. P.s.: sorry to put this on your recruiting post,but i had to say something