How to get 1 million VP

uberPHUNKuberPHUNK Registered Users 7 Posts
Can someone please explain to me how you get over 1 million valor points in a 3 day tournament? It looks like the #1 player last tournament ended with 1,675,000 VP. How is that even possible...even if you were highest GS on all three characters?

Comments

• dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    in fusion tournament its possible.

1,675,000 VP = 83,750,000 gold used.

1 VP = 50 gold.

there was no fusion tournament long time, so many guys saved up gold.

also in offering tournaments possible too, if you save up your rewards for some time and burn them all at once ;)
  • uberPHUNKuberPHUNK Registered Users 7 Posts
    last tourney was an offerings tournament. how many VP do you get for a gold offering?
    2k.

but i also know player which saved up for 3 month or more..

so 1,6M VP is doable.
    so you're telling me someone saved up 800 gold offerings or the equivalent in other offerings (which seems even more ridiculous). Silver/god of crafting give 300VP...so that would be over 5,000 of those offerings (~55 offerings saved per day for 3 months).
    uberPHUNK wrote: »
    so you're telling me someone saved up 800 gold offerings or the equivalent in other offerings (which seems even more ridiculous). Silver/god of crafting give 300VP...so that would be over 5,000 of those offerings (~55 offerings saved per day for 3 months).

3 chars, you can get daily mabye 50-60 offerings total.

then : tournament rewars, pvp rewards.
    then: you can also buy with real money.

so 1.6M is doable for good player. without doubt.
    yes maybe that's true...if you have so little respect for real money that you would buy that many gems in a game like EW3....and you have absolutely no life and play this game all day...then MAYBE you could do it.
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    yes maybe that's true...if you have so little respect for real money that you would buy that many gems in a game like EW3....and you have absolutely no life and play this game all day...then MAYBE you could do it.

Dude , it's very much possible. Even with/without using real money. Tournament winnings , pvp winnings , daily quests on 3 characters, if you are really determined to win the tournament, save them all up on one big splash, and boom , 1.6 mil vp . And if you wont believe us still , then suit yourself :)

Edit : you do know that god of crafting and god of runes has a multiplier right? The more failed attempts at rune fusion the more god of crafting u get, the more god of crafting , the more vp.
  • IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Yep. I have over 10 mil vp and have never spent a dime. I at one time had saved up over 7k tokens and ended up in the top 5. I'm not even that active of a player compared to some guys.
    I've had a LOT of failed run fusions and I'm not getting any more god of crafting coins than I did the first time one failed...so I'm not sure what you mean there.
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I've had a LOT of failed run fusions and I'm not getting any more god of crafting coins than I did the first time one failed...so I'm not sure what you mean there.

We pretty much explained how to get more vp on offerings. I dont know why you still dont understand. I think you should ask your guildmates but im definitely sure they have the same answer though , as well as anybody on this forum. IT IS POSSIBLE WITH/WITHOUT SPENDING MONEY.