Options

Network Error, Retry?

Ever since the update, the game keeps thinking my network is gone and then when the pop up appears asking to retry, it clearly isn't trying to reconnect. I hit retry and it immediately asks again, it doesn't pause for a moment while it tries, it just keeps asking me to retry. The only solution is to close the app and reopen and then its fine, but could lose my network at any time. Just so we're clear, I minimise the game and check my wifi signal and it definitely is connected, so I'll maximise the game and hit retry and it never finds it unless I reload the game from scratch.

It wasn't doing this before the update so its definitely related to that, I have also checked it on multiple wireless networks and it does the same so its not that. I wouldn't mind but when it happens in Endless Mode, I lose all kinds of gear on a fairly regular basis, anything from shards to Godly and its getting frustrating.

This may have already been mentioned in some other post, I don't know, but I think it needs re-iterating in case details of the issue are missing.

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    We are aware of this issue and have been working on it. Thank you for reporting it though. =)
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    We are aware of this issue and have been working on it. Thank you for reporting it though. =)

Handles, how come you guys can't have a Thread that informs the playerbase what issues are actually being worked on and what fixes been confirmed fixed for the next patch and such. This kind of information shouldn't be to hard for a Company Glu's size. It would probably lower the frustration a lot of players are feeling vs Glu.
  • Options
    衰弱堂衰弱堂 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Totally agree with SirDiGiTaL...

Hi, Untrustworthy moderator of glu(Tier 9 rare)!

You or Your colleague MUST annouce on the official site and official social account and In-Game topics that:

"v2.3.0 update is something wrong and has some fatal bug. Now we research and don't know when bugs is fixed out yet. But you enjoy to pay much money for gems!" :-p

---
    衰弱堂
    Plz call me SuiJackDo
    ---
    衰弱堂 / SuiJackDo
    Guild Leader of HAGESUI, Android JP Guild