Options

VIP system anyone?

pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
wow , spend $500 for the top prize ? that's the average monthly salary of an average filipino... like who would dare ?

I hope this marketing strategy pays out for GIu though and give them all the cash they need..

Comments

• Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    Dude it like around 1500$ from were I am and that if I calculate the numbers with the one time discount offer.
  • Options
    monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    Yeah and those items for top prize lools soo coool and pvp power too ★___★
  • Options
    Exept that u can buy 15 pc games and probably also cover the onlige gaimi g costs at the prise it take u to get this one data file
  • Options
    monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    Yea its ****y thing to spend 1000$ on some items that just looks diferent
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Why cant the vip prizes be how much offering you save beside the money you spent. That so stupid lol.
  • Options
    Tell me about it I saved around 240 gold and rune god coins for tier just before they changed it to this new vip bs. Now I alredy horded more then 260 stil hoping they change it back. But I think u can image my frustration after saving for so long not being able to use it for getting new t9 gears
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    athell wrote: »
    Tell me about it I saved around 240 gold and rune god coins for tier just before they changed it to this new vip bs. Now I alredy horded more then 260 stil hoping they change it back. But I think u can image my frustration after saving for so long not being able to use it for getting new t9 gears

Haha I had 250 on the weekend they changed to VIP system. Feeling ur pain dude.
    ;)