Compensation

SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
So by my reckoning Gl u owes iPHILLIPINES about 13 seasons of 1st place arena wins.
I won't even start with all the 1st place wins other guilds are owed.
P.s **** you Gl u and thanks for ****fvcking this game into oblivion.
Prev134

Comments

• Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    How so lol i think ONEUNITED deserves the 13 seasons of 1st place wins bec they are a good guild and they are awesome and they dont cheat that is why I like ONEUNITED. P.S ONEUNITED should be in the hall of fame for 13 season bec they deserve it bec they are honest and fair and a very nice guild.
  • MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    I loled...that is all..just lol..
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    How so lol i think ONEUNITED deserves the 13 seasons of 1st place wins bec they are a good guild and they are awesome and they dont cheat that is why I like ONEUNITED. P.S ONEUNITED should be in the hall of fame for 13 season bec they deserve it bec they are honest and fair and a very nice guild.
    Sasuke, you are a diickhead ..lol. Please continue to hump the donkey lol.
    Stop putting lol, lol.
    Good Engrish lol.
    Dont call me a dickhead. That is not what your mom said okay. You should hump your own *** and you dont know how to spell english, you wrote engrish you are so dum lol.
    Dont call me a dickhead. That is not what your mom said okay. You should hump your own *** and you dont know how to spell english, you wrote engrish you are so dum lol.
    WOW! You are dumber than I thought. Lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    SirSy wrote: »
    WOW! You are dumber than I thought. Lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol

Hey easy now, thats not the way to talk to a lady...

And yes ONEUNITED is freaking awesome thanks for pointing that out Sasuke :D
    In the ew3 forum a couple weeks ago, I heard Iphilliphine cheated in the tournament and pvp. So i think OU deserves the 13 hall of fame in arena bec everyone knows the guild in the hall of fame in the arena for the 13 wins in a row is a cheater and people call your guild a cheat. OU deserves the hall of fame bec they dont cheat they are honest and never cheats. WOW i know you are dum. I am smarter than you beat that.lol. lol. lol.
    You "heard" it? Lol
    Talking forums? Lol
    Good Engrish again. Lol
    Stop brown nosing OU. Lol
    Change your IGN to lol. Lol
    Thanks lol.
  • Truth02Truth02 Registered Users 21 Posts
    So by my reckoning Gl u owes iPHILLIPINES about 13 seasons of 1st place arena wins.

iPH was cheating as well

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/7270/EFfg2r.jpg

Translation

iPHking : we need to fill our guild with glitchers.

glitchers - players who come in and out from a different guild to provide/boosting vp or ap on a certain event or tournament. On this case , it was the guild KALAYAAN boosting them. They still lost to Alfa though on pvp.
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    Dàmń, take that SirSy.... There's the evidence, thanks for the heads up Aomine, ONEUNITED pride....
    ...............OWNED.................
  • WolverinxWolverinx Registered Users 15 Posts
    Lol, Iphil are famous for cheating as well
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts

You haven't even been in the guild for 13 weeks.

Go put your cup away:
    [img]http://my_sarisari_store.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/dsc_0027c.jpg[/img]
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    Truth02 wrote: »
    iPH was cheating as well

EFfg2r.jpg

Translation

iPHking : we need to fill our guild with glitchers.

glitchers - players who come in and out from a different guild to provide/boosting vp or ap on a certain event or tournament. On this case , it was the guild KALAYAAN boosting them. They still lost to Alfa though on pvp.

More evidence of their cheating, good one. (we need a few more Truth's to come to forums also).

They have been reported but nothing has been done: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here&p=201458#post201458

Following their iphichigo890 and his "i have enough of them legendary runes now and quits his cheating. they have the audacity to suggest a pvp change? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?109543-Pvp-suggestion

Hurry up glue and take them out.

And not to forget bradixxx/ iphbradlines we have
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106985-Alfa-guild-hackers-please-check-them-out-gluu-admin

They forgot to mention about themself: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?105215-New-name-name-change&p=195618#post195618
    Truth knows **** all. Just thinks he does.
    Come at me lol. Your guild cant even beat OU in a one leg race to hall of fame. OU will probably finish the race before it even start bec they are awesome and cool. OU is my family and i have alot of friends their i back them up if someone misses with them i will make the enemy cry in pvp bec the only one who can beat me is me. haha beat that iph you cheaters lol.
    Come at me lol. Your guild cant even beat OU in a one leg race to hall of fame. OU will probably finish the race before it even start bec they are awesome and cool. OU is my family and i have alot of friends their i back them up if someone misses with them i will make the enemy cry in pvp bec the only one who can beat me is me. haha beat that iph you cheaters lol.
    If someone misses them?
    Who said im in iPHILLIPINES?
    Maybe I'm just a no nutz pussssy like you who can't put his real IGN in forums.
    Truth?? More like shiit stirring fagggot.
    I said if someone misses with them like talking **** or something to OU i will kick your *** in pvp lol. You are the one stirring **** faggot if you are not in iphillines why are you saying they deserve the 13 hall of fame and you should suck it lol. I am not a ***** so you are the ***** who fights with girl you fcking ****, and never call me a *****.
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    *** lol, i think u have ocd against iphil truth lol, might want to take a xanax and get some rest dude, it helps trust me.
    And seriously jaimito, u dont want to bring your guild into this mess, trust me, everyone who has played more than 5 months knows your guild dirty little secret. Mann you sound just like saabot. Makes my skin chilled brrrrrr😨
    Jaimito guild doesnt have a dirty little secret. I dont have ocd. Fck you, you have ocd and adhd. So never tell me to relax when SirSy is not even in the guild and saying **** about OU and saying iph deserves the 13 hall of fame but doesnt deserve bec i heard you guys cheat right so its a fact you cant deny it. You shown all your card iphilliphines bec there was a cheater a few weeks ago in iphilliphine that got like over 1 mill in offering tourn and you guys dont lose hp when i vs you in pvp so thats not fair for those people who fight in an honest and fair way like me and oneunited and other guild. Next time if someone from iphill or someone without a guild like sirsy calls me a pusssy or anything you are going to get it.
    I said "truth "you dummy, are tou mad because i rejected your request a week ago to join iphil? If it is i am sorry. We are full atm. And yeah, pvp lag like hell these days, i am sure the whole community is having the same problem as you right now.
    Truth wrote: »
    More evidence of their cheating, good one. (we need a few more Truth's to come to forums also).

They have been reported but nothing has been done: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here&p=201458#post201458

Following their iphichigo890 and his "i have enough of them legendary runes now and quits his cheating. they have the audacity to suggest a pvp change? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?109543-Pvp-suggestion

And not to forget bradixxx/ iphbradlines we have
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106985-Alfa-guild-hackers-please-check-them-out-gluu-admin

They forgot to mention about themself: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?105215-New-name-name-change&p=195618#post195618

This is the guy i was reffering to, my bad, now i just made a little girl cry 😅

Btw the 1m+ offering tourny that u mentioned sasuke, or should i call you aomine?, theres a few ppl also with 1m+ vp including your beloved idol jonwayne. Becareful with what u said, u are not just accusing one person/guild here.
    bec i heard you guys cheat right so its a fact you cant deny it.

Btw this is one of the dummiest sentence i have ever heard in my life, i think it belongs in the hall of fame of the most stupid sentence of all time.
    Its5pm wrote: »
    *** lol, i think u have ocd against iphil truth lol, might want to take a xanax and get some rest dude, it helps trust me.

The fact that this was caught inside your guild chat only means how desperate you are to win that you'd even cheat to beat a cheater. Guess what ? You didn't win , did you ? And you guys sound so cool accusing other guilds of cheating yet you yourselves deprived honest guilds of their rewards, too. I say something has to be done not only against Alfa , Vietlegends and Firstrate , but also against iPhilippines.

EFfg2r.jpg
    The fact that this was caught inside your guild chat only means how desperate you are to win that you'd even cheat to beat a cheater. Guess what ? You didn't win , did you ? And you guys sound so cool accusing other guilds of cheating yet you yourselves deprived honest guilds of their rewards, too. I say something has to be done not only against Alfa , Vietlegends and Firstrate , but also against iPhilippines.

EFfg2r.jpg

Well i dont speak tagalog, but i can assure you if they are cheating, then they should be punished!!!. I agree with that. No argument there. Just like when you accused one of my guy having 1m+ vp on offering tourny, and a day later there is like 5 ppl with the similar vp. That made you look like a fool tho.

And you are trying to accuse me for cheating and wanting me to get banned because i posted an idea on suggestion thread??? That sounds like a desperate move for a payback.
    I am sorry, i think handle is laughing at you right now.

i am just wondering how you always popped out when iphil is mentioned, is that you passy?? Lol

Oh i just want to offer my condolence to your buddy bigbro, that rage post he made ohhh, we were all sad about that, hillariously sad, i almost shed my tears.

btw can i call you wikidoodle?? You seems to know about everything yet you are unknown/ untrusted person. Sounds like wikipedia to me.
    Well i dont speak tagalog, but i can assure you if they are cheating, then they should be punished!!!. I agree with that. No argument there. Just like when you accused one of my guy having 1m+ vp on offering tourny, and a day later there is like 5 ppl with the similar vp. That made you look like a fool tho.

And you are trying to accuse me for cheating and wanting me to get banned because i posted an idea on suggestion thread??? That sounds like a desperate move for a payback.
    I am sorry, i think handle is laughing at you right now.

i am just wondering how you always popped out when iphil is mentioned, is that you passy?? Lol

Oh i just want to offer my condolence to your buddy bigbro, that rage post he made ohhh, we were all sad about that, hillariously sad, i almost shed my tears.

btw can i call you wikidoodle?? You seems to know about everything yet you are unknown/ untrusted person. Sounds like wikipedia to me.

For the record , Truth and Truth02 are different aren't they? I am not Truth. I was once a member of your guild, hence , the screenshot. One of your guys recruited me. But i got tired of your cheating ways, that's why i left. And one more thing, i am not related to Bigbro , you are so quick to assume. I am not speculating anything here, i am telling the truth. I am sure you know what that statement by your guild leader IPHKING is about since you are a senior officer of the guild, right ? Or you are just playing blind ? I appreciate your loyalty though , but i know you are lying. The other 2 in the screenshot spouting nonsense ? iPhDyosa and the original Aomine, just so you know i know what i am talking about.
    Btw pls don't close the thread yet handle, i have only thrown a single censored word. I want this thread to be a healthy place for discussion.

If this guy truth/truth02 have a solid/ reasonable proof, then i want to hear all about it. And i will support him, but right now all i am hearing is "yabadabadooo"

Now what i got from you is
    1. The current pvp system benefits the so called cheating ichigo
    2. The idea maybe future pvp system will benefit the non cheating ichigo.
    Enlighten me, i cant seem to connect the dot here.

And dont give me this quoted dummy reason. Nobody is diligent enough to cheat alllllllllllllllll the way through hall of fame just so he can get a single piece of superior rune. I am sure cheating of god of rune would be much easier, and i think 99.9% ppl would do the same, except you.
    Truth wrote: »

Btw pls don't close the thread yet handle, i have only thrown a single censored word. I want this thread to be a healthy place for discussion.

If this guy truth/truth02 have a solid/ reasonable proof, then i want to hear all about it. And i will support him, but right now all i am hearing is "yabadabadooo"!

If the words coming from your guild leader arent solid/reasonable proof enough for you , i dont know what is...

EFfg2r.jpg

"We need to fill our guild with glitchers" - iPhKing
    For the record , Truth and Truth02 are different aren't they? I am not Truth. I was once a member of your guild, hence , the screenshot. One of your guys recruited me. But i got tired of your cheating ways, that's why i left. And one more thing, i am not related to Bigbro , you are so quick to assume. I am not speculating anything here, i am telling the truth. I am sure you know what that statement by your guild leader IPHKING is about since you are a senior officer of the guild, right ? Or you are just playing blind ? I appreciate your loyalty though , but i know you are lying. The other 2 in the screenshot spouting nonsense ? iPhDyosa and the original Aomine, just so you know i know what i am talking about.

You clearly dont know what you are talking about, if you are telling the truth, then why cant you come up with a proof?? Right now you are accusing people with no solid ground. If your translation is correct, then, it means it hasnt happened yet. They wanted to do it, but they havent done it. I am just speculating based on what you are saying here since u didnt translate the whole conversation.

And tell me why am i lying, i rly dont know what they r talking about....
    Who is quick to assume now?? If u were in our guild once, then you should know i only speak english with them. And if they talked about wanting to cheat in english, i am sure i will aware of that, and so should you.
    And did you find any hackers inside the guild with ign ñ1-ñ25 during tourny??? Or something like that??? I mean you were inside our guild once, if you know what you are talking about then you should find out some solid proof?? Instead of just random guild chat????

Lemme guess
    I love guessing game
    Aaaa ughh ....
    Dyosa just changed his name recently... So..... Not many members left/come... Hmmm

Frenchie??