Options

Reset My Account.

Hello again, I attempted to fix my chat in many ways before I knew everybody was having this issue, and ended up deleting the app and reinstalling it, unaware that my account would also be reset. I would not mind the no chat thing right now, but I can not even play anymore. Due to the extremely high number of players reporting the chat issue, my ticket has been waiting for almost 3 days, and I have not heard back. I would enjoy playing, even without chat, so if you guys can please, help me get my game back. I have pictures of my account before I uninstalled the app because I was afraid of this happening, and since it did, I have been unable to play, nor chat. I do not want to put in ANOTHER ticket, because that will just delay it even longer. If you need pictures to fix this issue, then please ask me, and I will post them here. Until I get my account "LonelyBiker" back, I will no longer be playing. If this is not fixed within 1 week from today, I will all together quit and find a new game to play. I would rather not go through the trouble of all this, so let's work together and fix my account. Thanks for the time, I understand you guys are busy but I have been patient, I will continue to be. But after one more week of nothing, I will be sending my bill of all my purchases, as you will refund me since my rewards have been erased and you took no action in fixing the issue, or even communicating with me on this issue. Once again, thanks for you time. Respected player, Tyler.

Comments

• Options
    LonelyBikerLonelyBiker Registered Users 21 Posts
    Bump, getting a little irritated. -.-
  • Options
    wrassebennywrassebenny Registered Users 27 Posts
    They have bigger problems dude...and you can see the care factor that they have shown to the rest of the people seeking answers to the current problems. Dont hold your breath.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Hello again, I attempted to fix my chat in many ways before I knew everybody was having this issue, and ended up deleting the app and reinstalling it, unaware that my account would also be reset. I would not mind the no chat thing right now, but I can not even play anymore. Due to the extremely high number of players reporting the chat issue, my ticket has been waiting for almost 3 days, and I have not heard back. I would enjoy playing, even without chat, so if you guys can please, help me get my game back. I have pictures of my account before I uninstalled the app because I was afraid of this happening, and since it did, I have been unable to play, nor chat. I do not want to put in ANOTHER ticket, because that will just delay it even longer. If you need pictures to fix this issue, then please ask me, and I will post them here. Until I get my account "LonelyBiker" back, I will no longer be playing. If this is not fixed within 1 week from today, I will all together quit and find a new game to play. I would rather not go through the trouble of all this, so let's work together and fix my account. Thanks for the time, I understand you guys are busy but I have been patient, I will continue to be. But after one more week of nothing, I will be sending my bill of all my purchases, as you will refund me since my rewards have been erased and you took no action in fixing the issue, or even communicating with me on this issue. Once again, thanks for you time. Respected player, Tyler.

Well every hour you are not making that second ticket that is accually about you loosing your account is another hour where you can not play the game. As said countless of times by forum admins, they are not the people who can help you with your account issues. Since your first ticket was regarding the chat problem everyone is experiencing you will not get much help there. The only way for you to get any help is to create a ticket asking for help getting your account back.
  • Options
    I did, I made a ticket about my chat, and then I made a very detailed ticket about me losing my account, such as this post. They said I'd hear back within 3 days due to the amount of tickets, and now it's up to 4 days waiting on my ticket.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts

We cannot help with account issues over the forum. You will have to send in a ticket to our Customer Care team to get this looked into.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.
  • Options
    Handles, I made a ticket 4 days ago. I still have not heard back, not even a confirm that you got my ticket...
  • Options
    I've about had it. It's not that **** hard to fix this issue. I've coded games before, this is not a hard issue to address. But the fact that nobody will get back to me, is completely unorthodox.
  • Options
    Still yet to receive any type of confirmation, made another ticket last night aswell. This is getting utterly ridiculous..
  • Options
    Still haven't heard anything. -.-
  • Options
    Bump, handles can you please say something to somebody? I've been patient man.. :/ all I wanna do is play, I'm going crazy lol.. I have pictures of my characters, if it helps..
  • Options
    MaledectusMaledectus Registered Users 9 Posts
    hello, are in the same condition, look for a week for a response from custum care to be able to play again with my lev 50 monk.
    I think we're being a little teasing, because without any problems from our accont ipad take money for gems, but do not have a quick way to give us back our character
    Ciao i still waiting....
  • Options
    mcreekmcreek Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm in the same boat. After spending months playing this game, my characters were all reset this morning. I opened a ticket, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. I think Glu should refund my money if they can't fix my issue.

Mark
  • Options
    bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    I sent a ticket two weeks ago and guess what no reply apart from confirmation that email was received, lucky when I reinstalled my game it all came back I had my google account tied to it. Have u tried reinstalling the game. Do u have a google account tied to ur game??
  • Options
    mcreekmcreek Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have not tried to reinstall the game at this point, but since I ended up seeing the newly rest game on both of my devices I assume that the Google save has actually been overwritten.

I'll do a reinstall anyway, it can't hurt at this point.

Thanks,

Mark
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    What are you playing on android or ios? If either have you retrieving it thru google plus or cloud!
  • Options
    MaledectusMaledectus Registered Users 9 Posts
    I reinstall,with the same id apple but nothing, it star from lev 1 with a new account. iuse ios