spirit bridge - ios

Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
Does oni general drop lvl50 or 44 weapon ?
Prev13

Comments

• SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »

T9 so yeah lvl50
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Good something worthy in this update since i have the pet and wings already need to get 2 atleast i hope
  • RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    There is no point in doing this event if you can defeat Ice Spider Queen.

If you are farming Ice Spider Queen then you have runes in your gear required to defeat her. If you wanted to participate in farming this new boss you would need to re-rune all your gear to make it worth farming.

To equip the runes necessary you need to at a MINIMUM exchange the attack runes. If you have anything past garbage runes it is going to cost you gems to remove your current top tier gear.

Glu needs to change the means in which you exchange Runes from gear. It already is SUPER costly to upgrade runes as it is. Not worth changing Runes for content that is not BETTER than current items you would be geared for.
    U forgot something , some guys here have 3 sets of gears , and i am one of them :) and even more spider queen doesn't drop lvl50 cc cd weapon
  • RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
    U forgot something , some guys here have 3 sets of gears , and i am one of them :) and even more spider queen doesn't drop lvl50 cc cd weapon

I guess that is a good reason to farm this boss.

Not many players can say they have 3 sets of gold lvl 50 gear. I have barely collected 1, need shoulders. Even then I haven't farmed enough dp ss to upgrade anything besides the weapon... I refuse to pay for them. You must be super lucky or have a lot more disposable income you are willing to spend on this game.

For those less fortunate than you. It's not worth it. Considering I have never gotten a gold weapon from any of the event bosses I have farmed, all up to this one.
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts

Just got my ancestral wand .. Tier 9
    Who said about lvl50 gears ? Lol i have 3 godly sets a lvl50 cd weapon and incon res helmet and incon res gauntlets i am farming using a 44 weapon and godly vult jewlery all equiped with epic thunder runes and btw i didn't spend a cent till now on that game and not willing to do so
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    Just got my ancestral wand .. Tier 9

you mean Oni weapon, correct? I'd farm him if he dropped ancestral - I hate the eye on a stick though lol
  • burguburgu Registered Users 10 Posts
    Got my Ancestral Veneration Blade (not Oni Blade). I am lucky this time; I had to kill him only about 100 times. In the previous Spirit Bridge event I had to kill hundreds of times for both my Warrior and Monk to get Oni Blade and Soul Shredder. A final note: I defeated him with Murdermaker and all godly armor pieces but I have full set of correct runes. I used 1 health potion in about one third of the fights.

I would have preferred Oni weapons instead of Ancestral. Especially the Soul Shredder is the best looking weapon in the game to me. Anyway, I dont complaint. Now I am ready to fight for Ancestral Fists. I hope to be that lucky again.

Edit: Either I am extremely lucky today or they increased the drop rate. In one hour after I got Ancestral Blade, this time I got Ancestral Spirit Fists :) This time about 50 kills were enough.
    griml0ck wrote: »
    you mean Oni weapon, correct? I'd farm him if he dropped ancestral - I hate the eye on a stick though lol

Yup, oni drops tier 9 ancestral weapons ...

http://imageshack.com/a/img913/166/19NbYi.jpg
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »

Can confirm its Ancestral, since Oni weapon is T8, else they would have had to create new T9 version of Oni weapons.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I been farming the second boss yesterday night in spirit bridge until now still no blood wing. Please glu i need bloodwing my name is Aomine.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    That's interesting it's ancestral - I just assumed they upped the Oni stats like they did with the ancestral when they re-released the gear as T9. I have a reason to farm now (yeaaa).

Does he drop Ancestral gear too?
  • burguburgu Registered Users 10 Posts
    No, not ancestral gear. Also purple and blue drops are very rare, mostly gray and green stuff.
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    Yup, oni drops tier 9 ancestral weapons ...

http://imageshack.com/a/img913/166/19NbYi.jpg

How much iif did u have ?
  • LonelyBikerLonelyBiker Registered Users 21 Posts
    Quit complaining people. At least you can play. I've been waiting 5 days for Glu to even contact me back about my account being reset. At least you can play this event, so just shut up and enjoy it.
    How much iif did u have ?

350% , full resolve and a vulture ring
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Pxyche22 how log it took you to kill oni? and r u using MM?
    - Hunter :p;)
    warrior22 wrote: »
    Pxyche22 how log it took you to kill oni? and r u using MM?

14 hours, i ddnt count how many tries though .., im a mage , i used a lvl 50 attack+cd wep , all purple lightning attack runes
    I meant how many mins it took but never mind. I just want to thank you becoz i read you used ring of vulture and i farm for it and i evolved it fully and equipped and first time i killed i got "ANCESTRAL BLADE".. wohoooo... Thanks man. :);)
    I meant how many mins it took but never mind. I just want to thank you becoz i read you used ring of vulture and i farm for it and i evolved it fully and equipped and first time i killed i got "ANCESTRAL BLADE".. wohoooo... Thanks man. :);)

Lol , that was fast , my avg time against hm is 2 min 30 sec ... Glad i was of any help , but u were lucky though , congratz
    Thanks man..yaa that was quick bcoz i was farming him since yesterday and didn't see any purple loot also with 291% iif and than with 350% on first shot (though i died 4 times before i killed him finally :p). But now this give me some more courage to play this game lol...
    Thanks man..yaa that was quick bcoz i was farming him since yesterday and didn't see any purple loot also with 291% iif and than with 350% on first shot (though i died 4 times before i killed him finally :p). But now this give me some more courage to play this game lol...

Haha , good for you bro , maybe the 4 revives also helped... But i guess the vulture ring really does wonders against these bosses. Anyway , happy farming for reagents :)
    no no you got me wrong i didnt use revive that 4 time i died. i just replayed it. so on 5th try i got it.. Happy farming to you too.. :)
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Glu will not grant you the wings, max your IIF and your wings will suddenly drop...
    Since inserting runes costs money, removing them should be made possible with money too, after all getting a good rune is not an easy task....Glu must look into many players complaining about this.....And fix this issue, you make money in the game to spend it, for now you can't do that except to combine runes.....many purchases should be made available with money and not only Gems..(Cash).....don't you all agree?
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    I also found the ancestral wand in less than 20 kills. I noticed regular one dropped an ancient ring earlier. Does general also drop t9 armor?
    Lucky you, I already beat the general 51 times with nothing good at all....lol
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    It took me 6 hours for warrior and 26 hours for mage.
    Now I hope Glu doesn't surprize me and that there will be no tournament tomorrow so I can get it for my monk too.:p
  • SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    3 mil gold already and no wings. Sucks.
    G¹²