Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    Deema KeetDeema Keet Registered Users 4 Posts
    two cheaters on arena tournament.
    nicknames: 1- jshgglnebvs 2 - Долгин you can see in top 20 on Arena. please make some anti-cheat soft or something. i put money for battle and so many cheaters. use my time. third tournament this cheaters doesn't give me to take a place in top 100.
  • Options
    cheater on arena - jxhdbejekhdb
  • Options
    cheater - jshsgsjwbs.
  • Options
    CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    CharlieD wrote: »
    PLEASE. Pass this info on.. There is a guy on android zuzumui ultimate multi orb. .

Now after this guy cheated to beat me I tried to add him as friend for a friendly chat. However no accept. .

I looked on leader board as he is same rank as me. He changed his name to charlieD1 obviously taking the ****s. Now he has changed to blueburNI. .

This is crazy how many name changes can he do? I took some screen shots and posted them on my guild chat in line app. . I don't know how to upload them on here so I will ask 1 of them to reply to my post with them... hopefully u can still catch this 1 even tho he seems to have unlimited name changes. So how can he be stopped?

He has now changed to fredyvsjason *** sort this **** out ffs
  • Options
    just switch off this function of change name n delete cheaters. if you take money. do your work nicely Glu. ***?????????????
  • Options
    Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    User Blood2012
    User OmniKnight22
    both using infinite health cheat, they hit once and stand in the middle of the arena, taking hits like hell from a fully upgraded Mage....no damage at all.....what a waste of time...GLU GLU GLU, do something
  • Options
    elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    OmegaRugal has infinite mana and no cooldown.
  • Options
    EternalenvyEternalenvy Registered Users 7 Posts
    Goodleader #50 arena ranking is a hacker with no cool down infinite orb. Met him thrice in arena.

GagauTAVARES android #7 arena ranking infinite orbs.

Another mage hacker #87 arena ranking infinite orb can't type his name here, like 4 mini triangle symbol.

Android asia server

PS. all inside top100 arena. Have screen shot but can't upload. Glu, after so many of us contributed to your pay cheques at least do the basic courtesy of informing us here if you guys even do anything to track them down or ANYTHING.

The ultimate irony is that IF u guys don't even delete their account yet reward them with PVP rewards is literally shaming your own loyal non hack players. I shall see if their names are still up there last hour of tourney, if so this game is a waste of space.
  • Options
    BakedGhostBakedGhost Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ran into 3 modders.
    Hichamheros
    Consuahulme
    JORDIM
    I have screenshots but can't figure out how to put pics in thread from my phone lol
  • Options
    It seems hackers are dominating this game totally and making everyone look like fools, what's sad is that Glu never posted any comments on reported hackers nor bann them, I have many friends who already stopped playing and deleted eternity warriors 3 from their devices due to this, yes Glu might have thousands of new players every day but they will have twice more leaving due to what I call HACKERS AT LARGE.........
  • Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    User Blood2012
    User OmniKnight22
    both using infinite health cheat, they hit once and stand in the middle of the arena, taking hits like hell from a fully upgraded Mage....no damage at all.....what a waste of time...GLU GLU GLU, do something

Lol , fido , it's me , omniknight22 , i knew you'd come in here and say i cheated ... I have screenshots as well , after i killed you , u didnt stand up anymore until the time expired on my side of the fight , i guess this is a glitch on high latency servers. And i didnt hit you once , i killed your mage all the way. And no , i dont do this glitch intentionally , i am a victim of this as well.
  • Options
    EternalenvyEternalenvy Registered Users 7 Posts
    Precisely, can u imagine glu rewards them end of season prizes where us put in tons of hours and real money into this **** hole?!
    It seems hackers are dominating this game totally and making everyone look like fools, what's sad is that Glu never posted any comments on reported hackers nor bann them, I have many friends who already stopped playing and deleted eternity warriors 3 from their devices due to this, yes Glu might have thousands of new players every day but they will have twice more leaving due to what I call HACKERS AT LARGE.........
  • Options
    justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    Player name "comisuamulhe" using infinity cooldown mod. Please reset and remove his account.
  • Options
    justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hacker name " ScRawLer073 " using infinity cooldown mod. Please remove him from server.
  • Options
    If its a clitch, than I owe you an apology pxyche22, infact I enjoy playing with you but that match something went wrong, you know that....so I suspected...
    Once more sorry my friend and god bless....
  • Options
    elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Another no name hack. This time a monk with infinite mana and no cooldown. So how do you identify these characters Glu? If you try and use someone else's name the system won't allow it but there are many no name characters and most are hacks. Isn't that weird? Lol
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    2 mill. + vp in offering tournament.. w t f... not even worth competing anymore. not worth farming anymore.pvp is either full of hackers or u can't even get a hit in because of the lag. this game is falling apart.
    i stick around hoping this will all get fixed but not looking so good.

i say top 5 winners in any tournament should get looked into even if they are legit and banned not just suspend cheaters.
  • Options
    misterionpromisterionpro Registered Users 11 Posts
    Running ETERNITY WARRIORS 3 loading warning "Network dosing errors, Retry?" once again launch still forever. What is the problem?
  • Options
    KlingoKlingo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Nick YuYuhakuso1 arena hack spam 1 skill every second
  • Options
    KAIN龍KAIN龍 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yeah i just got beaten by a hacker called 2342122 in the arena and the character used unlimited energy attacks for every single time...this is unfair to those who play honestly... Please deal with this quickly
  • Options
    KAIN龍KAIN龍 Registered Users 3 Posts
    And when i say every attack... And unlimited? I mean it...
  • Options
    JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    Do we rly have to report guys over 60 wave in Tower of Fire Lotus and over 160 in Tower of Heroes?
    So here you go Tower of Heroes hackers(probably invincibility and one-hit kill hacks):
    Alexwss,SharkBr,Aziz99992,KoreaTelecom,Archiri,XxGodZeuSxX,DiamondCrown,geologist27,Maderox,ch4c4l,OmegaRugal,Jason305,IamSorryBaby,qmkq,Zerrbet,reni187,Gehmbierholn,Aeonlol,Tukangcabul,DeBBus,xpokam,sexoanal,kkkkky,kenshin84,TaweR25rus,Therlas,matemateoi,Shakespeara,thGodfather,Ghrothar,AdalbertEto,GMGlu,70likvodka,iraarull,AmmarR,PllayBoyy,assasinooooo,oHarlemo,vic0r3,Bilionrio, (rly just empty space on rank 41),russmanov,453p,spaccaDea,EviLBanG,Boltt,RunOrDie,Xtremist,tiktheking,vicio,blakice,Amaterazo,EviLBaM,lordofsky42,Xsayer,Elesil,pascalissimo,DustCloud,AntacinKyylzp,Kiido,papille,BitDefendel, (empty space again),hamedM5, (empty space),Draady,lolkr,Logan7Eladio,truedied,maxblue,KevinSm1th,ElQueTeGana,Edå,AceLegends,Boysen,XeKeMaTe,PiraX,jinggabuk,wallhallaq,cookiehsd,BADASS619,Midnick,muori,champrocks3,zHiTPoeTz, (empty space),Cunho,Theracula,joaoclaudine,Hashiramam,Zojahh,zackiyon,TigerFox,vnsZed,iceja,Monkpow,balotqwe,Natra72,XuPeTiiiNha,shaggy93,(wow there are some korean? nick at rank #103),caster7,pand2moniume,BradockFull,RAMZESSII,GrijoW,HarderGomes,27callum,timo57050,BobSemBraso,kiriitokum,Rambo96,Motunge,seb,ahraf,I3LackMaiL,krazykiller,NewR893,hknerk,Rishad,loor,2yUq21,Aithus,ACHILEUS21,Cavil,Big4One,rajujin,Revocation,BobSemDedo,POPEYE,xXxJZxXx,xARGHOx,TheSeed7789,NescauKiller,Walla67,Uw3πk,Hernan156,AFTERDAWN,Lemandro,raffviee,shaDowViRraA,uthervolt,arlana,Moepi89,(some russian name I do not know how to write at rank #148),vinamir,neverlow,GreedyBee,madnez,Kirlik,sonneblume1,XxMargeraxX,rafvie2,Dadebb,NisSkyLine,diableron,suya7762,SERSERY,darkzeus78,Rozariax,vpteller,TrincaFerro,Talp25,(again korean name at rank #167),mohahaha,DESH2015,(another korean name at rank #170),Cataha?(it is russian name),Sumilidom,xXImLeGeNdXx,cazabichos,kakue,SainTBaY,icemanfriez8,XxBlackAsSxX,luigy1234,Ibrahim007,SupergolF,hussu,Monkzenho,GoDvOwEr,yuna85,Burningx2,uns("u" letter have some kind of weird symbol at rank #187), (empty space at rank #188),aydosiu52,Mistoutsider,ViximariaA,594390,Sturm,bruninf10,kientogi,MarceloR,Sentoryu,IPrincess,Choas16,qBjZFz,(korean nick at rank #201),BydRaCuLLa,tibia444,,kgbcheetah,Hercullano,WINSPECTOR,PaladinWZW,(korean name again at rank #208),ZyzzWarrior1,GuardOfHaveN,Tinellus,(korean name at rank #212),noblish,darksecret,attacker1,DHESTROYER1,(korean nick at rank #217,Desßßus,Mr121,Brutalgam1er,CuongcbVN,InCoKid,KALEGA,NEVOA,PainD3ath,orogix,BuKoB,XpanicX,(korean nick at rank #229),MHDRFK,MioMinMio,Cocaineggg,kracav,SanyaBurkov,LaWeedaDopca,SiViS,Catalinaaa,Devylman,DucaSilvio,rdlopez,jojoboys,(korean name at rank #242),verzanyj,M3g4Own3r,plokotop,YUYUHAKUSHO1,MagnimLight,shutdafxxkup,AnaLoveGabi,Brainfrost,bass2style2,xLanCeloTx,ursopardo,LumuXi,PeNT0R,Azmodios,XxL3oN4rDoxX,Clgttttttt,Proneus,Judtlulzman

Ok it is all down to 166 wave(I think 165 is doable with many many revives so I am not sure about those at wave 165.It is 260 players in top tower rankings who should not be here so GL with banning...and if you want proof try to start your game and look on rankings in Tower of Heroes :D
  • Options
    And now for Tower of Fire Lotus.Some names can be there for second time...but I am not going to

crosscheck it sorry....I am already doing half of work for ya -.- .
    OmegaRugal(rly this is rank #1 at wave 2245...not too suspicios
    LOL),hacksbr,sexoanal,vicio,geologist27,GMGlu,Davi15000,ch4c4l,GORDINTETUDU,KoreaTelecom,TrincaFerro,DiamondCrown,SharkBr,dAviiii,Draady, (only empty space at rank
    #16),TaweR25rus,matemateoi,Alexwss,ElQueTeGana, (empty space again rank #21,Gegmbierholn, (empty space at rank #23),Talp25,XupeTiiiNhA,kkkkky,Aeonlol,russmanov,ELIMINADORGS,JucaVasti,walhallaq,qmkq,Shakespeara,IamSorryBaBy,HarderGomes,ThGodfather,kenshin84,(korean name at rank #38), (empty space at rank 39),Nelim,BiqBaeR,Boltt,Lucas71142,mazzimitooth,Kirlik,Edå,XeKeMaTe,,BADASS619,AmigoDoCris,RunOrDie,Xtremist,Maderox,Lucianomello,kiriitokum,Guimunhoz,NescauKiller, (empty space at rank #57),xpokam,Ameterazo, (empty space at rank #60),PllayBoyy,Elesil,Archiri,ursopardo,jason305,NoNDDT,champrocks3,EviLBaM,zackiyon,Midnick,Logan7Eladio,vpteller,lolkr,Sednalle,sachsenwolf,XxL3oN4rDoxX,iraarull,(korean nick at rank #78),Capricorn30,spaccaDea,MamoulsBack2,GoDvOwEr,rambo96,michacs,yuna85,Lemandro,Moepi89,xXxJZxXx,Kyylzp,PeNT0R,DemonLove,RinamoPL,Theracula,diableros,Xsayer,arlypuja,Kirsa,2MovesCrew,Rishad,453p,ACHILEUS21,GaDDaRTr,samokosra,Xonda,loor,TigerFox,papille,rafvie2,kristianto1,vnsZed,(korean nick at rank #111),grimmyow6,(russian nick at rank #113,2342122,Sumilidom,(korean nick at rank #116,lamvu(Iamvu?),zeuswarrior,ByDRaCuLLa,raffviee,****enSoul,(russian nick at rank #122),BirdpA,STARRus,will0930,joaoclaudine,Hashiramam,hussu,ahraf,Therias,DHESTHROYER1,xX4licEEXx,glu****,shasta00,darred,Dark7Hell,uwenk2,MedusaRJ,GrijoW,CidThor,HiEi12,Rayzzen,PiraX,shaDowViRraA,ViniciusDk,jims89,luigy1234,huhgoon,wolfbane,Birumut,uns("u" letter have some kind of weird symbol at rank #151),ultimatefc,Reeddevils,(russina name at rank #154),DeBBus,CTTbotNo4,donwarlock,Montuge,594390,BrGoD,Burningx2,BlackBo55,KAOSSS04,(korean name at rank #164),(korean name at rank #165),drewniy,(korean name at rank #167),TheJaguar,BocahGendeng,(korean name at rank #170),GodAssasin,SpiderIce,Uw3πk,coltdean,IPrincess,homes1502,plotokop,LadyAngels,hamedM5,xXBaSeMoDeXx,layon749,MamiqBulan,Darknyss,Smoooke,GoodLeader,aydoslu52,kgbcheetah,GFaurilius,l3aSiLisT,(korean name at rank #190),JeffChengW,YUYUHAKUSHO1,(2 unknown symbols)1888 at rank #193,cojpcool,JACKck,salsalpz,yaya5,v1c0r3,wyrwidab,XxMargeraxX,stepan90io7,kai1888,(korean name at rank #203),cazabichos,kakaue,Hercullano,Suprem3,SupergolF,HellHeawen,ATSparhawk,emrys666,lauraagnes,kalburee,xXTNTXxmOOn,NEVOA,BloodSadows,Thragee,brunif10,XxGodZeuSxX,devylmanXxBlackAsSxX,Tinellus,darksecret,KALEGA,SERSERY,pominiak,mahyudin,ChangGU,mardkell,ReencarnadoiWinning,EdricksDark,Kalyfa,((korean name at rank #234),gyyyyy1, (empty space at rank #236),xXImLeGeNdXx,Olimpox,(korean name at rank #239),DucaSilvio,DinozZooo,Kassinho,thorkr,ongia,shutdafxxkup,ViximariaA,Big4One,LumuXi,drimb,Shrute,Monkpow,0barbarian0,k4rr4sko,benny3,HSJMpijong,Zuzawoh,XxDanielsxX,xuwenkx,XpanicX,Sthoric,(korean name at rank #262),mandurugas,akillamonk,xPaLadiuMx,w7k2,Cassee,jonp,MakeImyIDay,Chr0n0s,ZjemCie,green2013,GreedyBee,MosInter,Thomaz,Sturm,hotpizzahot,Kosurie,Perereka,tigersound

It might be it...I think ppl can do 60-61 with max gear and runes so I left them be...enjoy banning more than I enjoyed to wrute down those lists
  • Options
    dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    JudgeDeath wrote: »
    Do we rly have to report guys over 60 wave in Tower of Fire Lotus and over 160 in Tower of Heroes?

we only need to die, some day.
    if we dont have a real life, we need to make such lists lol

hope that answers your question ?
  • Options
    dudial wrote: »
    we only need to die, some day.
    if we dont have a real life, we need to make such lists lol

hope that answers your question ?

you forgot we have to pay taxes and breathe :P
  • Options
    Wild123Wild123 Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hacker denounce the following:

e3de73347186298.jpg

08a42a347186273.jpg
  • Options

1a51ae347175506.jpg

291f7e347175464.jpg
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Kim Kardashian is taking over. Glu is too slow for anything else unless its something that makes $200 million a year projected in sales. I have hope this game may get better however I'm already playing a new game. Good luck to everyone.
  • Options

1a51ae347186253.jpg

291f7e347186236.jpg
  • Options
    EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    igw6ip.jpg
    Character name: soy69s
    A suspect of gem hacks.I think he is from goodfellas the first time i meet this guy in the arena he was wearing Godly items then a few days later fullset level 50 items fully upgraded to three stars then now with 3 glorious items which is fully upgraded in just no time..Dear moderators and admins sir It would be much appreciated if you please check on his account if he has made google purchases for gems and all..Thanks and more power to you guys..