Compensation

Comments

• Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Truth02 wrote: »
    If the words coming from your guild leader arent solid/reasonable proof enough for you , i dont know what is...

EFfg2r.jpg

"We need to fill our guild with glitchers" - iPhKing

I need to fill my bank account with lots of money.

I need to fill my bags with joints

I need to smoke some cocaine

I need to find a cheat code for eternity warrior 3

I need to have *** with beautiful girls

Now i just said that in front of everybody right now and you can have all the screenshot you want.

Now go report me to the authority, and let me know what they think.

I am sure you wont be a lawyer/judge anytime soon young fella
  • Truth02Truth02 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Then again , who would admit to such cheating , right ? Nobody ever did , just like alfa and viets. It's ok , i understand ... The moment i found out what ur guild was doing, i immediately left. I couldn't stomach such activity. First , let me clear out to you that i didn't suggest that you were hacking. You were cheating, guild members from the guild Kalayaan were coming in and out of iPhilippines the tournament after that conversation took place, boosting both vp and ap. And i guess you weren't aware with this right ? Yah , you dont speak tagalog. Well , what's done is done , it's good to know that this kind of cheating can't be done anymore since gIu found a way to prevent it. If i can't make you or your guild to admit about your cheating , as long as im able to spread the word and how , then i'm happy.

P.S. - goodluck hunting for that ancestral veneration blade
  • Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Then again , who would admit to such cheating , right ? Nobody ever did , just like alfa and viets. It's ok , i understand ... The moment i found out what ur guild was doing, i immediately left. I couldn't stomach such activity. First , let me clear out to you that i didn't suggest that you were hacking. You were cheating, guild members from the guild Kalayaan were coming in and out of iPhilippines the tournament after that conversation took place, boosting both vp and ap. And i guess you weren't aware with this right ? Yah , you dont speak tagalog. Well , what's done is done , it's good to know that this kind of cheating can't be done anymore since gIu found a way to prevent it. If i can't make you or your guild to admit about your cheating , as long as im able to spread the word and how , then i'm happy.

WHO THE FVCK ARE YOU BTW?? Hahaha
    Hmm....cheating on what kind of tournament? Hahaha
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Jaimito guild doesnt have a dirty little secret. I dont have ocd. Fck you, you have ocd and adhd. So never tell me to relax when SirSy is not even in the guild and saying **** about OU and saying iph deserves the 13 hall of fame but doesnt deserve bec i heard you guys cheat right so its a fact you cant deny it. You shown all your card iphilliphines bec there was a cheater a few weeks ago in iphilliphine that got like over 1 mill in offering tourn and you guys dont lose hp when i vs you in pvp so thats not fair for those people who fight in an honest and fair way like me and oneunited and other guild. Next time if someone from iphill or someone without a guild like sirsy calls me a pusssy or anything you are going to get it.

You are a fu ck wit Sasuke brown nose. I didn't say anything bad about OU

No, i am well aware of that, kalayaan and us were trading vp for ap, let me explain it to you very simple for your tiny brain.

We sacrifice our tokens and gave out vp for offering by spinning it on their guild in return for their energy/ap by letting them pvping in our guild. thats why we had people moving around. And i dont believe it is illegal , it might be unfair to the likes of you, but it is not illegal to do that, its called mutual relationship or just plain tactic.

Now what??? I just answered all your questions fair and square. But you havent even told me who you are, let alone answer all my doubts.

If anyone should be under suspicion, it is you. Roaming around the forum spitting non sense to everybody and your twin brother even accusing exodus guild in their guild recruitment thread.
    U have lost all credibility to everyone that read these.

Wow i have a stalker now. In your face jonwayne!!!! News flashhh you are not the only one who got a stalker noww

Btw i just dont have the soulshard yet ^^, spent in on valio romano
    Its5pm wrote: »
    We sacrifice our tokens and gave out vp for offering by spinning it on their guild in return for their energy/ap by letting them pvping in our guild. thats why we had people moving around. And i dont believe it is illegal , it might be unfair to the likes of you, but it is not illegal to do that, its called mutual relationship or just plain tactic.

There you go folks , fair and square :)

who knows how long they've been doing this, there's a reason why there are 50 guild members and this glitch was certainly exploited by these kinds of guilds who have this kind of mindset all for the sake of winning. Good job gIu for listening to us and not letting these kind of guilds hoard all the tournament rewards.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    it might be unfair to the likes of you, but it is not illegal to do that, its called mutual relationship or just plain tactic.

Wow, "unfair to the likes of you" how the f*ck can you think that is a fair thing to do for anyone except yourself? That is not tactics, it is abusing the system to gain an unfair advantage. Luckily they finally patched it so the "likes of you" can not abuse this "tactics" anymore...
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Wow, "unfair to the likes of you" how the f*ck can you think that is a fair thing to do for anyone except yourself? That is not tactics, it is abusing the system to gain an unfair advantage. Luckily they finally patched it so the "likes of you" can not abuse this "tactics" anymore...

Right on point sirdigital
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Fck you loser your name aka Its5pm should be in the category of the retarded name of hall of fame. So fck you loser you SirSy ballls and i didnt want to join iphill you are spreading ****t where ever you go and where ever you are. So i am going to report you guys for cheating and being mean to girls and saying ****t about other guild like ONEUNITED. Does Its5pm mean that iphillipine is going to cheat all the time during that time bec everytime i look at my watch or that i see you pass other guild in vp tourn and pvp so i know you all cheat and deserve a punishment.
    hey handles , im sure you're reading this thread. The mouse took the bait and spilled the beans. Now , what is gIu's judgment against this cheating guild ?
  • Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    hey handles , im sure you're reading this thread. The mouse took the bait and spilled the beans. Now , what is gIu's judgment against this cheating guild ?
    Inquiring minds wanna know
    Inquiring minds wanna know

Please read all of page 4
  • Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Please read all of page 4
    Lmao...my last post had your quote about glu, meaning i wanna know what glu is gonna do...and of course i have read all of this
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Roses are red Violets are blue
    Those guild with a bunch of cheaters in their clan
    Should get a month of a ban
    Those who people who cheat suck
    a butt of a duck.
    To those who wanna throw their hacks down
    will be acting like an big ugly clown

P.S i hate cheaters and hackers they should get ban from this game
  • RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    LOL ahahahaha Alfa The GODS Arena
    We can still do it if we want to, all we need to do is spin the tokens at the last 1 hour and move before the gifts are handed out. Its very simple u can try it if u want.

And go cry to your mama sirdigital, dont act like your guild is nice and clean when everyone knows your sorry leaders/ teammates got banned and vanished from leaderboards for cheating, we all know all about it. It was all over the forum when it happened. The vip tickets and everything, ask kielk if u dont believe me, his buddy vio is here. Even alot of your ex members admitted it

And i am still waiting for my answers, stop avoiding , if you got nothing just say so.
    Russia wrote: »
    LOL ahahahaha Alfa The GODS Arena

Thanks for the $ donation alfa, keep getting them checks glû
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Fck you loser your name aka Its5pm should be in the category of the retarded name of hall of fame. So fck you loser you SirSy ballls and i didnt want to join iphill you are spreading ****t where ever you go and where ever you are. So i am going to report you guys for cheating and being mean to girls and saying ****t about other guild like ONEUNITED. Does Its5pm mean that iphillipine is going to cheat all the time during that time bec everytime i look at my watch or that i see you pass other guild in vp tourn and pvp so i know you all cheat and deserve a punishment.
    Stop waffling. Nobody can decypher your ramblings.
    Can you just clarify the "cheating".
    I must have missed that part in this thread.
  • RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    Thanks for the $ donation alfa, keep getting them checks glû

2d908abbe505.jpg
    And here is a piece of thought for you all, most of my members are students living on a budget, they cant afford to refill energy with gems (they are way too expensive) with their tuition money,but we found our own way. And if that makes us a criminal then so be it.

I dont expect the likes of you to understand, but i can assure there is no third party app involved.
    And i am done here handles, you can close the thread, i am sure u have been dying to close it because of this sasuke immature behavior throwing curses everywhere.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    And here is a piece of thought for you all, most of my members are students living on a budget, they cant afford to refill energy with gems (they are way too expensive) with their tuition money,but we found our own way. And if that makes us a criminal then so be it.

I dont expect the likes of you to understand, but i can assure there is no third party app involved.

So your excuse of abusing the system to gain an unfair advantage is that you are students on a budget so you found your own way? Do you even hear how fking stupid you sound saying something like that? You think all the other Guilds is filled with rich people? Not once have I refilled my energy using gems. I doubt there is many players who does that except the Alfa players since they loose 75% of their pvp fights and have to do it.

And please fill me in, who is my guildleader getting banned and removed from the board?
    SirSy wrote: »
    Can you just clarify the "cheating".
    I must have missed that part in this thread.

The scary thing here is that you guys are convinced that what you're doing is fair. For one , many guilds are spending real cash to compete with the top guilds or maintain their ranking. 2nd , the lower ranked guilds with all 50 members are doing their best to compete also. While you , on the other hand , found a way to manipulate the system and increase ap/vp without spending money and virtually increase your number of guild members. In my eyes , and many here , that is cheating without a doubt , just like playing basketball when you are supposed to be playing 5 on 5 and since you are losing to a better team , found a way to make the game 10 vs 5 , or 15 vs 5, or 20 vs 5 just to get an advantage over the other...

If you still think that is fair and legal , then suit yourself. It's hard to argue with someone who is blind sided over his belief on what is fair and whatnot. I say let gIu decide and give judgment since they have the authority. I can only do so much to reveal your ways to gIu and the community, best of luck, gentlemen.
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    So your excuse of abusing the system to gain an unfair advantage is that you are students on a budget so you found your own way? Do you even hear how fking stupid you sound saying something like that? You think all the other Guilds is filled with rich people? Not once have I refilled my energy using gems. I doubt there is many players who does that except the Alfa players since they loose 75% of their pvp fights and have to do it.

And please fill me in, who is my guildleader getting banned and removed from the board?

You can ask your buddy jonwayne or lostsoul how they got banned for a week and removed from leaderboard.

Sooo.... You guild somehow managed to claim the top spot without using gems since you just said no one is using gems to refill it, time = ap there is no way around that except???? hahaha u know what i mean and on top of that u talk bad about how alpha spend their gems, so you know how stupid you sounds right now???
    The scary thing here is that you guys are convinced that what you're doing is fair. For one , many guilds are spending real cash to compete with the top guilds or maintain their ranking. 2nd , the lower ranked guilds with all 50 members are doing their best to compete also. While you , on the other hand , found a way to manipulate the system and increase ap/vp without spending money and virtually increase your number of guild members. In my eyes , and many here , that is cheating without a doubt , just like playing basketball when you are supposed to be playing 5 on 5 and since you are losing to a better team , found a way to make the game 10 vs 5 , or 15 vs 5, or 20 vs 5 just to get an advantage over the other...

If you still think that is fair and legal , then suit yourself. It's hard to argue with someone who is blind sided over his belief on what is fair and whatnot. I say let gIu decide and give judgment since they have the authority. I can only do so much to reveal your ways to gIu and the community, best of luck, gentlemen.

Unlike the likes of you, we know the value of friendship and family, there is always a give and take but we manage to deliver our promise to other guild. Thats why we were able to work as a team, something an egoistic selfish bastárd like you who will never understand.

Anyway i am done for real this time, i can't talk to strangers with a payback and revenge motive.
    You can ask your buddy jonwayne or lostsoul how they got banned for a week and removed from leaderboard.

Sooo.... You guild somehow managed to claim the top spot without using gems since you just said no one is using gems to refill it, time = ap there is no way around that except???? hahaha u know what i mean and on top of that u talk bad about how alpha spend their gems, so you know how stupid you sounds right now???

Please refrain from getting out of topic , you are running in circles here.
    Please refrain from getting out of topic , you are running in circles here.

You have been nothing but running out of topic the whole conversation whatnis wrongn withr you
    Unlike the likes of you, we know the value of friendship and family, there is always a give and take but we manage to deliver our promise to other guild. Thats why we were able to work as a team, something an egoistic selfish bastárd like you who will never understand.

Anyway i am done for real this time, i can't talk to strangers with a payback and revenge motive.

You're making it sound like it's a good thing to cheat. And believe me , i value friendship and family , just not more than cheating... You , however ... The only one being selfish here is the guild that's cheating to hoard rewards depriving other guilds of what is supposed to be theirs... Best of luck to you and your guild , mate ...
    U havent given me any reason for
    1. Why u accuse my member for having 1m+vp
    2. Why my idea of pvp is considered cheatingn
    3. And u havent revealed yourself maybe u are the infamous hacker ñ1-ñ24 from firstfrate and trying to scapegoat everybody to get the attention away from u.

All u have done is nothing but accusing me and my members of wrong doing while u cant even proof yourself that you are a legitimate player!!!!!

Now thats what i call a checkmate
    Good day fellas.