Russian cheaters ?

pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
wZzQvZ.jpg

these guys cheated their way to the top for more than a month, just so you know ...
Prev1

Comments

• pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
  • SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    Go cry to mama lol
    G¹²
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Actually I believe that Arena was the HOF that Alfa really earned correct.
    If you know how they cheated on this please let me know.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    wZzQvZ.jpg

these guys cheated their way to the top for more than a month, just so you know ...

They did indeed, but no more now that Glu finally managed to find a way to stop that. So good work Glu.
    Skenderbeu wrote: »
    Go cry to mama lol

That kind of comment only shows who is mature enough to actually go Crying to his mother. Grow up Skenderbeu. If a Guild hacks they are destroying the game for others who will most likely stop playing and that in the long run means a lot of income loss for the Company. If you developed a game I'm sure you wouldn't want to have it overrun by hackers.
  • SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    First of all I don't see any proof of hacking here except a screenshot of them being first place. Does it automatically make someone a hacker just because they're first? Second, if they're hacking, glu knows it before you. Grow some ***** and go play another game from a better company.
    G¹²
    First of all I don't see any proof of hacking here except a screenshot of them being first place. Does it automatically make someone a hacker just because they're first? Second, if they're hacking, glu knows it before you. Grow some ***** and go play another game from a better company.

If you would have been more Active with all the discussions that's been going on here on this forum about this Topic you would have known exactly why it's very obvious they where cheating and you would also know how they did it. And yes actually the Community knew they where cheating before Glu did themselves this time. Now the hack is stopped and Alfa will not be Close to #1 Place again.

Edit: I see now the Picture is of the Arena and not the Tournaments which I assumed was the case and the hacking they've been doing has been on that side.

Every offering tournamnet they used to own the rest because of the hack used, Glu find a way to stop it and what do you know they are not even Close anymore:

IMG_2776.png

And this probably affected their morale since it also reflected on the Arena Tournament:

IMG_2777.png

sirdigital , relax , he just joined the forums that's why he doesn't know what we're talking about here, lol, he's just another troll. Just a heads up skenderbeau or whatever ur name is, they were using fake jb accounts with 5k gems coming in and out of their guild. And i wonder what you could do with 5k gems? Maybe buy vp for offerings? Or maybe buy energy for arena matches. That's why they whoop the 2nd top guild in ap with a margin not less than 20k which was unexplainable before. And gIu wouldn't know anything about this if it werent for the active community here. I'd be ****ed if alfa will ever win another tournament or even get close to winning.
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    Wrong, there was a split in the guild. They would have won without it.
    Truth wrote: »

Without what ?
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I agree with you SirDigital, Trainelu, and psyxche22

OMG.. so they had a split in Guild, their hack got blocked, Guild members got banned and they lost both the Offering tournament and PvP tournament Everything within a week?? Now you make me feel bad for them... Glu you heartless *******s!
    Truth, Is there somewhere we can send flowers or something?

f9e40f119f7e.jpg
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    lol I loved your last post Sirdigital.. hahaha. I wonder if Alfa guild member crying like this photo would be awesome show.. :p;)
    - Hunter :p;)
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Truth, Is there somewhere we can send flowers or something?

To the Alfa guild I guess. I don't know I just heard they had split (from other guilds and their gossipy players).
    To the Alfa guild I guess. I don't know I just heard they had split (from other guilds and their gossipy players).

To Alfa , goodbye cheating mother f***ers
    warrior22 wrote: »
    lol I loved your last post Sirdigital.. hahaha. I wonder if Alfa guild member crying like this photo would be awesome show.. :p;)

I got the Picture from Russia himself so yeah it might actually be him showing his emotions there.
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Lol yaaa true.. Its ok Alfa find other game where u can use your hack now.. Here your done lol
    - Hunter :p;)
  • RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    ahahahahahahaa
    a514bf1edd87.jpg
    7005906d9761.jpg
    That is not really beeing Owned.
    This down bellow is beeing owned. Going from top spot, down to 11 when Glu finally decided to put an end to your Guilds hack abuse.

IMG_2817.png

And yeah I still beat most of your Guild members in PvP as well so I'm pretty proud and satisfied with my own result without using gems in there once so don't you worry Russia. When Glu fixes the arena lag issues maybe more of my Guild members finds it entertaining again to play PvP.
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    Totally agree with u SirD my buddy, most of us have stopped playing pvp bcuz of the freaking lag, but whenever it gets fixed, u better watch out your back my dear Russian, RIP Alfa
    ...............OWNED.................
    That is not really beeing Owned.
    This down bellow is beeing owned. Going from top spot, down to 11 when Glu finally decided to put an end to your Guilds hack abuse.

And yeah I still beat most of your Guild members in PvP as well so I'm pretty proud and satisfied with my own result without using gems in there once so don't you worry Russia. When Glu fixes the arena lag issues maybe more of my Guild members finds it entertaining again to play PvP.
    bla bla bla lol
  • R.I.P. ONEUNITEDR.I.P. ONEUNITED Registered Users 5 Posts
    Dear member of SirDiGiTaL and all other ONEUNITED!!!
    Unfortunately, for game all the time, you, didn't understand that game has to give pleasure, instead of moaning and addresses to GLU. Can spend money and to earn the first places in rounds (which do not require mastery of the game) each fool. The only opportunity to show the skill and unity of all guild is the arena. As show results of final rounds, we here completely destroyed you, both before updating, and after (a prize on one arena with the small general PA - accident). This will continue indefinitely, as long as we want!!!
    As for you SirDiGiTaL, you with yours GS 13459 and your force PVP 42,3%, can't win enough fights and our many fighters easily you win. Also don't tell us the fairy tale, what you don't use gems how you received such equipment without donate???
    This banner completely characterizes you and your guild.
    Continue to spend money for a wind, can once you will grow wiser!!!
    dcb4b616bbdb.jpg
    Haha, It's really funny when the one Guild that spends the most amount of ca$h because they lack the skills are accusing others for buying to win.

First of all I said I have never spent gems for Arena, all my top 20 rankings have been from the 5 free runs only. I have spent some in offerings, not even a fraction of your members tho. (But I say this again, I have nothing against it if your members spend ca$h for gear, it's their right to do so and that is what keeps the game free for others). What I do have a problem with is that you guys have been hacking to win tournaments for a long time.

Second of all almost your entire Guild had clost to full PvP T9 gear set a few Days after they where released while most of us still kicked many of your OP geared Guild members a$$es with our T8 gears. So who is the donators of this game? Heck I do 3-0 vs some of your top +15k gs PvP players still. We have fought our way up and now starting to get gear that is close to what you guys have. And with that it makes it even easier to win vs your skilless Guild members. You guys can keep spending ca$h to fill your energy cause you win 25% of your fights vs other top teams but believe me you will have to spend more and more to be able to stay on top in Arena. I wish Glu made it so you lost a star from a loss even at rank 0, that would clearly show who has the skill and who don't. So grats and enjoy it while it lasts, since it will not for much longer. And at least now you can not use your hacks to win the Tournaments any longer.

Oh and let me guess your next post since you never have anything usefull to say:
    "bla bla bla"
    d5b5874eeb92.jpg
    5fa885c6be9e.jpg
    deaf0e8eeb37.jpg
    HAHA, Its funny you call 2-1 and 1-1 wins for Owned, especially when you have +15k gs with the overpowered classes. Also so funny that you have cut your own Picture to not show the amount of gems since that would contradict your own post with who is paying to win right? What you have now over 80 000 gems?

3-0 is OWNED
    IMG_2814.png

3-1 is OWNED
    IMG_2749.png
    3-0 is OWNED
    IMG_2480.png

Ohh what happened to your banned guildmate BigBro, I miss kicking his as to
    IMG_2658.png

Got alot more but I think that is enought.
    the ITA consider yourself a good player? losing guys with 11K GS!greetings from bigbro

53a8eb19cd96.png
    learn to play son of another upstart which can current to cry
    Russia wrote: »
    the ITA consider yourself a good player? losing guys with 11K GS!greetings from bigbro

53a8eb19cd96.png
    learn to play son of another upstart which can current to cry

Again, you and your members keep loosing 3-0 even with +15k gs pvp gear, who needs to learn how to play? Everyone knows you guys have no skill, so keep spending your gems on energy it's fine. And yeah I can show you a Picture where I have 3k gs on all Three characters if you like so what exactly does that prove? But with the IQ you keep presenting here I wouldn't expect anything else from you.
    Again, you and your members keep loosing 3-0 even with +15k gs pvp gear, who needs to learn how to play? Everyone knows you guys have no skill, so keep spending your gems on energy it's fine. And yeah I can show you a Picture where I have 3k gs on all Three characters if you like so what exactly does that prove? But with the IQ you keep presenting here I wouldn't expect anything else from you.
    bla bla bla ahahahaha