Wrong reagents in Ice cave, Hard Mode

MizeraMizera Registered Users 20 Posts
This is VERY ANNOYING. The hard mode ice stages were supposed to give you demon lord reagents (blood, heart, eyes and sigil) but they ONLY (and i have tried MAAAAANY times) drop the demon prince reagents.

PLEASE, PLEASE, SWEET PREETY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP, fix it.

The only area that actually drops the correct reagent is the hard mode spider queen. But farm reagents in the spider queen is TOTTALLY unfair.

Please answer this ASAP.

Thanks,

Mizera - xINVICTUSx

Comments

• jojosebjojoseb Registered Users 16 Posts
    Which levels are you doing ? I've been farming the one before spider queen for a while and
    It always have me lord reagants...
    Btw, spider stays the best way to have hearts, and the only one to have sshards
  • StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Its only chest drops that give u prince for some reason which they should fix
  • MizeraMizera Registered Users 20 Posts
    jojoseb wrote: »
    Which levels are you doing ? I've been farming the one before spider queen for a while and
    It always have me lord reagants...
    Btw, spider stays the best way to have hearts, and the only one to have sshards

I was farming this same one, before the sipder queen. Before the update, i got my lord reagents, after the update, only prince reagents.

:mad:
  • councicounci Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mizera wrote: »
    I was farming this same one, before the sipder queen. Before the update, i got my lord reagents, after the update, only prince reagents.

:mad:[/QUOTE
    I dropp only prince reagent after last update...only spiderqueen drop right reagent...but shesnt good for farming low reagent...