Options

Arena issue - "warning 1:unknown error"

Well... Loved the game and planned on playing for the pvp aspect.... Took the time to farm and when I was content with my gear after hours of doing so... Passes 1000gs... Tried to log into the arena for the first but have gotten this warning error every time I try. Never got to experience pvp, but would love to since that's what drew me in. Reinstalled 3 or 4 times and keep trying back on to no avail... This is my last hope or I'm going to spend some money on dungeon Hunter 4. Love this game for what it is and delivers but cannot get past this issue... Any help appreciated

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Can you please tell us what device you are using? And if it is jailbroken/rooted?
  • Options
    SkumbagSkumbag Registered Users 5 Posts
    Galaxy Note 3 not rooted and not jail broken.
  • Options
    bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    HANDLES I have the same error but worst problem please look at my post/ warning 1 : unknown error HANDLES, anyone help, i can not access my game./ I've been out of the game for a month already with repairs any help would be appreciated, thanks.
  • Options
    Okay so couldn't wait for Glu to respond and reinstalled and guess what its working!! Let's hope it holds. Obviously if ur gonna reinstall make sure ur google account is linked to game so data is saved.I can't guarantee it will work for u but its worked for me so far.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    boss wrote: »
    Okay so couldn't wait for Glu to respond and reinstalled and guess what its working!! Let's hope it holds. Obviously if ur gonna reinstall make sure ur google account is linked to game so data is saved.I can't guarantee it will work for u but its worked for me so far.

I apologize for the delay in response. I wasn't in the office. I'm glad to hear your issue was fixed by reinstalling.
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    I apologize for the delay in response. I wasn't in the office. I'm glad to hear your issue was fixed by reinstalling.

Thanks, Its fine I guessed u may not be around over the weekend, its still working fine so hopefully all good now.
  • Options
    Mine has yet to work... Any advice on this?
  • Options
    Waiting on response from glu. Getting impatient....Already spent money and cannot pvp due to error.
  • Options
    revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    Handles, i have similar problem. 1:unknown error and 20001:unknown error. I cant enter the game because my toon looks like pixel ghost , i am level 1 and i have absolutely nothing in inventory box and i cant enter maps. i wrote to support. no response from 10 days.