spirit bridge - ios

13Next

Comments

• Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Why do you guys like oni blade. Try farming for t9 ancestral blade it has 4605 gs. oni blade is t8 it has 3654 gs. So why not a t9 sword that is better than t8. I cant even beat the 3rd boss aka general oni. i only have 2 thunder damage blue rune on warrior 10.0 fire damage, i need to replace the 10.0 fire to a 10.0 thunder and i need to evolve my sun sword pvp it is 15/15 but i need like 3 more demon lord heart and 5 demon lord shards. like 390 gems lol. i cant even beat legendary spider queen. I want demon lord heart and shards to drop in endless 110 or higher. Please i need demon lord reagants.
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Sasuke1000, try beating the third boss ONI General with Mage it's a lot easier, he will give you an ancestral weapon and few demon lords hearts from time to time, demon lords shoulshards are with the queen and MAYBE (only maybe) the general might drop some, do your daily quests for the night stalker and ONI and combine runes to get at least a 10% power hot, then the general becomes very easy, I beat him with Mage 9 times out of 10 with 25.8% thunder damage and only 5.8% fire resist so he is not hard at all when you know his moves and when to move too....good luck, keep fighting in arena in order to get few gems from here and their so you can buy your demon lords shoulshards .....
    Once more good luck...
    If I were you I will focus on Mage, she will make your life very easy in all stages....
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    My monk and mage has both 4k and they are up to wolf fang pass i am stuck in that so i am trying to get my rewards for monk and mage to make them 12k or more gs later. My monk is lv44, my mage is lv43. I need to train them to lv 50 so i can beat the 2nd and 3rd boss with my mage and monk. So i am hoping that demon prince blood drops and hearts drops for my monk and mage i need a lv44 purple wep or gold wep. My monk has a purple wep with the evolve of 10/10. the total gs i think of it is 2881. So i need 1 more demon prince hart and 1 demon prince blood.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    2zt9gfr.jpg

3rd kill lol.

Blood wings hunt tonight
    -Sagelz
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    I'm on android, but this is the only decent spirit bridge thread lol. Got wand after 20 kills, easy peasy as mage. Got sword after 6 kills. 3 blue thunder runes, 15% fir resist, and 6 minutes a kill lol. I don't believe he drops shards, any proof that he does? Killed him a bunch as mage and only got a handful of regeants.
    You are more lucky on android it seems, no runes at all in IOS (at least for me), are you sure you got 15% fire resist rune? And the blue runes are Ice runes not thunder....please confirm.....
    Is it ONI general who dropped the runes?
  • SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    You get runes offering from quest rewards.
    G¹²
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    Lol just stating what I used. Wish he'd drop runes, would be nice
  • silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    Yes what sasuke says why you guys want oni blade when ancestral blade is 9t and oni 8t
  • m2jedm2jed Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yes what sasuke says why you guys want oni blade when ancestral blade is 9t and oni 8t

Yes my friend t9 certainly better
    But I got it by the ancestors sword t9
    I had a fire attack and resistance is ice
    The spirit bridge puts the image oni blade
    For this reason, lost resistance attack ice and fire
    Hey guys , any of you getting more goodies from the spirit bridge besides the ancestral stuff ?
    So long spirit bridge for now, it was fun while it lasted, hope they will bring back the forest....