unfair start/ending time of tournaments

kevgkevg Registered Users 24 Posts
I'm from Germany and for me the tournaments always end in the middle of the night at 2 am. It often happened that i'm on a good rank when going to bed at 10 pm (like rank 300 in fuse tournament) and when i watch the results next day i was dropped down to rank 510 or something similar. Thats very frustrating because i'm not such a crazy player player who get up in the middle of the night to check his tournament rank. Especially american player have a big advantage because the tournaments end during the afternoon/evening in their timezone and most people play in the afternoon/evening.

To make this more balanced it would be nice if you (glu) change the start/end time from tournament to tournament by maybe two hours.

Comments

• dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    yes and then will other players like you come in and cry too ;)

players from all over the world. you cant set up a time which satifies all players dude.

and according your problem, if you were smart you would realize that if you leave tournament 2 hours before end, you loose 200 places in ranking. its always the same.
    so why asking for time adjustment instead of beeing smart and make some more VP before leaving game.
    problem solved.
  • kevgkevg Registered Users 24 Posts
    dudial wrote: »
    yes and then will other players like you come in and cry too ;)

players from all over the world. you cant set up a time which satifies all players dude.

and according your problem, if you were smart you would realize that if you leave tournament 2 hours before end, you loose 200 places in ranking. its always the same.
    so why asking for time adjustment instead of beeing smart and make some more VP before leaving game.
    problem solved.

Dude, you look to be so smart... and a little bit cheeky!

I often was rank 300 4 hours before events ends. Else i made too much VP and burned lot of gold/reagents or i was just past rank 500 what is also a big waste of gold and time. That has nothing to do with being smart. It's just luck!

It is still unfair that tournament always ends in the night for me and all other other european player. It shouldn't be hard for the developers to change start/end time by 2 hours every tournament.
  • ZonazzZonazz Registered Users 21 Posts
    True americans have slight advantage because they can still react if it looks like they are bout to drop from top 500 during last few hours. Dudial is right tho u just have to make enough vp before going to bed. I would suggest to get yourself to top 200 before going to bed to make sure that u will stay in top 500 if u have enough time to do that.