Options

Name Change!!

Chad RainboltChad Rainbolt Registered Users 10 Posts
Everyone in my guild got the opportunity to earn gems for changing their name!!! I did not get the chance to Change my name!!! I only have the name I got because Glu messed my account up and I had to change my name to get all my items back!! I wanna change my name!!!! How can I do so?

Comments

• Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I agree with you. I dont have a name change in this update. My name before was Sasuke1000 until glu miss my acc my lv50 warrior turn to level 1 and i submit a ticket to change my name to Aomine this happened a few months ago before the update. This update doesnt allow my name change. I want name change. I want to change my name. Fix this for me and those player. I want to change my name. I want name change. Glu fix this.
  • Options
    Chad RainboltChad Rainbolt Registered Users 10 Posts
    It happened to je a few months ago also!! They tried to blame it on me!! Said I was using more than 1 device or something!!
  • Options
    I didnt use more than 1 device lol. So glu better fix this issue if not they will lose alot of good players. I want the freeking name change.
  • Options
    Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    I didnt use more than 1 device lol. So glu better fix this issue if not they will lose alot of good players. I want the freeking name change.

U change ur name already right? Sasuke1000 to Aomine?
  • Options
    I didnt change my name lol. Glu made me change my name bec my acc turn to lv1 so i submit a ticket and they respond to make a name change. I want to change my name not thru the glu email support way. The one when you click the character there is account setting. I dont have that option. Glu better fix this or else they will lose a lot of good players.
  • Options
    I want name change please fix this issue. I wanna change my name from Aomine to KiritoxSinon or Kirito1000 or KiritoGale100 or Sinon1000 or SinonGale100 or DeathGun100 or other please fix this. I want name change. Ekkocks change his name to DragonEkk to ChronosWrath now thats so not fair. Other people changed it 2 or three times. I didnt change thru the account setting way. Glu reset my acc lv 1 like a few months ago so i submit a ticket so they said they will transfer please fix this. Please I love you glu.