New pvp season, same lags, same hackers. F U C K

F. U. C. K. Come say fuk with me

Comments

• revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    No surprises
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    F u c k. . .
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    ****ation F.U.C.K.....its like the latest update includes open season for hackers to come in and do their best to make PVP more miserable. I know there were hackers before, but they were few enough for me to whine about...but this season...its like every match i got is with a ****ing magical mage who spins multiple orbs as soon as fight starts. So yeah..........fffffffffuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!
    reh2b wrote: »
    F u c k. . .
  • bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    Agreed hackers much worst now and seems like every mage has unlimited power and untouchable, what u done Glu, sort it out.
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Will Glu really be able to sort it out? Nobody here even bothering to assure us, to reply to us, or to inform us and be truthful about what is really going on with the servers and the game itself. Every update (4 so far) just fixes NOTHING!!! so yeah....ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!u!!glu

boss wrote: »
    Agreed hackers much worst now and seems like every mage has unlimited power and untouchable, what u done Glu, sort it out.
  • SambamanSambaman Registered Users 1 Posts
    C'mon, is the worst arena tournament ever.... F u c k that, it's impossible to fight!!
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    fck all the hacker lets ban all the hackers.
  • JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    reh2b wrote: »
    f u c k. . .
    f u c k them all