Options

glu issue vs google+ issue

Recent update reverted to old saved data.. firs let me say.. I sent a ticket in 12 days ago.. no response. Started playing on nexus 7.. thought game was outstanding.. downloaded on phone to play when on on the fly.. started two different dudes.. rhino316 on tablet.. rhino721 on phone.. 8 months ago.. after an hour of playing on my phone... 8 months ago.. it asked if I would rather play the dude I was playing on my tablet.. rhino316.. he was further along aaaand it would be sweet to advance my toons no matter where I was or what device I was on... worked fantastic until last update... now.. not only did my dumba** change my name to rhino31e... it has hence forth reverted to the saved data I started on my phone .. 8 months ago.
rhino31e has 20k gs.. rhino721 has 200.. I figured the update triggered a glitch in my phone that reverted the saved data.. fired up the nexus, wich was the original account holder, hoping to resolve the issue... negative.. both devices are a character I haven't played for 8 months... instead of an account I have played every day for said amount of time.
Wierd thing is.. still get random friend request notification... but rhino721 has 0 messages in mailbox.. I have uninstalled.. no luck...

I am open to any and all suggestions.. tablet is first is first gen nexus 7.. phone is samsung galaxy S3.. thanks for any input

Rhino

Comments

• Options
    ironXedgeironXedge Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yours must be a unique situation as you can not have the same account on more than one device. I know this doesn't help you but I wouldn't count on a reply from devs/ form mod.

Good luck :(