Compensation

124Next

Comments

• Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    And for the love of god, sirdigital can you please keep this brown nose on the leash, i dont know what you have been feeding him.
    He seems to be addicted to you/your guild.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Its5pm wrote: »
    Ohhh so you/your guild and tanquoc/vietlegends never work together, ahhhh , my resource must have lied to me. You can deny it all you want, i dont care really.
    If your buddy never did something wrong, then why would those admin would even care to ban. Dont tell me glû miraculously click the wrong button, and upsss. How much did that vip ticket cost btw, ive been dying to know.

Ohhhh is that youu missmurder????

Ahhh how cuteeee

Judging by the posts you make you obviously ain't feeling well but despite that I will still continue to decifer them and try to reply for now.

Yes your "Resources" have lied to you. We have never traded ap/vp with anyone, but we have kicked leechers with 0 vp and recruited new players when needed.
    The affected accounts got fixed within hours/days after Glu did their best to work on it.
    ViP cost the same as it costs for everyone 25k.

Missmurder? Cute? Yeahh... now seek help since you obviously need it. And Calling Sasuke and Truth names only shows how immature you guys are. Again Glu have blocked you from this abuse in the future, if they want to do anything about the cheaters or not we'll have to wait and see, but I doubt it.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I am not a brown nose you fcking c u n t. I heard your guild and kalayaan and vietlegends and alfa are cheaters are you working together. Is that because you kick some of your members last time thats why you invited some kalayaan member or vietlegends members and alfa member i know these guild are cheaters escepially vietlegend and alfa. Kalayaan are not cheaters but they help you boost up so why did alfa win every arena since july and august. Vietlegend kept winning offering tourn back to back until they got caught. I never heard of the guild vietlegends until a few months ago. So how does a new guild be in hall of fame and their members. Everyone in the cheater guild are like in the hall of fame. I always wanted to be in the hall of fame but cheaters like you and other guild beat me in vp tournament and my rank drops so i want every cheater in those guild to get ban bec they make the other people who plays fair and honest sad and angry. So i am ****ed. Its5pm why dont you walk that dog of yours aka iphill to the sign that says ban. You are the one who started with sirsy calling me names. Who the fck calls a girl that is white with a brown nose you fcking c u n t. ONEUNITED is the best. Iphill sucks.
  • StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Wow whats going on here lol
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Go fck yourself SirSy you fcking idiot with the brown nose on your freeking mexican face you fcking b l a c k a s s c u n t your mom is a b i t c h. Never say that i have a brown nose i am white. You are just a f c k i n g noob ok go cry to your s l u t a s s mom and your d a d is like a big fat elephant you ****. You started calling me names ok you fcker never insult me again or i will insult you 100 times or more go fck yourself you are a d i ck who cant be nice to girls. Any glu moderator or glu ban those cheater in iphill and those who is helping them boost up. I cant stand cheater. Cheaters are fcking annoying. I wish iphill gets ban or something bec everyone agrees they cheated in the offering tournament and pvp so please ban them.

Thnks for the beautifully worded poem.
    I shall treasure your words of wisdom forever.
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Judging by the posts you make you obviously ain't feeling well but despite that I will still continue to decifer them and try to reply for now.

Yes your "Resources" have lied to you. We have never traded ap/vp with anyone, but we have kicked leechers with 0 vp and recruited new players when needed.
    The affected accounts got fixed within hours/days after Glu did their best to work on it.
    ViP cost the same as it costs for everyone 25k.

Missmurder? Cute? Yeahh... now seek help since you obviously need it. And Calling Sasuke and Truth names only shows how immature you guys are. Again Glu have blocked you from this abuse in the future, if they want to do anything about the cheaters or not we'll have to wait and see, but I doubt it.

Ap still stays even if u left the guild.
    It is still do able.
    Yea i know after all the words what sasuke have thrown in this thread, u are still on his side , and think i am the immature one, how clear can this be ? Even a guy with stupid brain knows sasuke is not feeling well.

And vip tickets is when you want your acc to be taken care faster than the other. Yea it a hidden jutsu
    And dont think i didnt notice that truth has basically accused everybody in this game except your guild.
    I am not a brown nose you fcking c u n t. I heard your guild and kalayaan and vietlegends and alfa are cheaters are you working together. Is that because you kick some of your members last time thats why you invited some kalayaan member or vietlegends members and alfa member i know these guild are cheaters escepially vietlegend and alfa. Kalayaan are not cheaters but they help you boost up so why did alfa win every arena since july and august. Vietlegend kept winning offering tourn back to back until they got caught. I never heard of the guild vietlegends until a few months ago. So how does a new guild be in hall of fame and their members. Everyone in the cheater guild are like in the hall of fame. I always wanted to be in the hall of fame but cheaters like you and other guild beat me in vp tournament and my rank drops so i want every cheater in those guild to get ban bec they make the other people who plays fair and honest sad and angry. So i am ****ed. Its5pm why dont you walk that dog of yours aka iphill to the sign that says ban. You are the one who started with sirsy calling me names. Who the fck calls a girl that is white with a brown nose you fcking c u n t. ONEUNITED is the best. Iphill sucks.

WOW....you caught everyone out. You are so clever Holmes.
    Alfa, Viet, iPhill, KALAYAAN, are all ganging up against your beloved OU.
    Good work detective brown nose.
    GL u, ban every guild except OU cos they are all "cheaters"
    Ap still stays even if u left the guild.
    It is still do able.
    Yea i know after all the words what sasuke have thrown in this thread, u are still on his side , and think i am the immature one, how clear can this be ? Even a guy with stupid brain knows sasuke is not feeling well.

And vip tickets is when you want your acc to be taken care faster than the other. Yea it a hidden jutsu

Well Sasuke is not my Child, what she says and does is totally up to her. She has been part of OU but is not with us anymore, she still likes our Guild and members which is good. Hope all x-members feel the same.

It's not really a secret Alfa and Viet was using an 5k gem hack. And about iP and Kalayaan, you have explained your "tactics", whether it is cheating or not is up to each person to decide. I think it is abusing the system and unfair to everyone else you think not. But what Glu Thinks is what's important. Again I doubt they will do anything about it.
    Hei sirsy check this out, you are gonna love it

Whislist

Quantity
    ban its5pm 1
    Ban iphil 1
    Ban everybody. 1
    Ou shield. 1

"Add to cart"
  • Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
    haha, 11 pages full of posts.
    First Sasuke you are not in OU, so no matter how much you like us please keep away from our affairs.
    I dont know what this trade vp/ap is, many guilds are doing it, personally i dont like it, but as far as you dont exploit members i am fine by it.
    Its5pm you are wrong about us, i ve talked with Kielk too, its a tottaly different issue, and believe me, Kao is an extremely clever guy, if he was hacking he wouldnt admit it to another GL. Common sense, right?
    Sorry Sera. I am going to say bye to OU. Its over sorry. I am in darkworldvp my new family. Sorry but i miss some peiple. That is why i was defending OU. Sorry Its5pm and SirSY.
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    So are they hacking on this tournament or not? Better speed up the hacks.
  • black2waveblack2wave Registered Users 40 Posts
    hi guys thanks i really enjoyed the show

too bad glu wont do any **** thing hehehe
    Wow, this thread still exist?? Haha, well this thread was never about oneunited sera, if you read it from the very beginning, u can look at the title too, to make sure.

But somebody had to get on my nerve.
  • Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
    I know, we are cool !!!
    Wow, this thread still exist?? Haha, well this thread was never about oneunited sera, if you read it from the very beginning, u can look at the title too, to make sure.

But somebody had to get on my nerve.

Maybe I start another thread to see if it gets more replys than this one.
    More enjoyable than slashing wildly at the air in the arena.
    P.s fvck you Gl u
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    SirSy wrote: »
    P.s fvck you Gl u

I'm game lol
    P.s fvck you Gl u

Sure, Count me in :)
    I whip all of your a s s back and forth i am the best. No one can beat me. I am the best. The only one who can beat me is me. I shuffle everyday. I kick your a s s everyday. lol.
    Roses are red
    Violets are Blue
    How many times did i kick your a s s
    So why dont you quit and take a pass
    I whip all of your a s s back and forth i am the best. No one can beat me. I am the best. The only one who can beat me is me. I shuffle everyday. I kick your a s s everyday. lol.
    Roses are red
    Violets are Blue
    How many times did i kick your a s s
    So why dont you quit and take a pass

Was that Mandarin?
    Was that Mandarin?
    Just thought I would bring this thread back, it was getting lost in the pile.
  • BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Lol. Very appreciated