"Retry" button for boss battles

AxelCD1AxelCD1 Registered Users 9 Posts
That's it, I think it would be very useful to have a retry button when you're in a boss battle and you lose, so you don't have to go back to the town and look for the mission again. For example, I'm now trying to beat Oni General and don't have any revive potions so it's really annoying getting back to the town everytime he defeats me...

Comments

• silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    Or if you are farm a boss and you defeat it than i much go too town first than go too map it would be useful if there was a button like battle agian
  • kevgkevg Registered Users 24 Posts
    Or if you are farm a boss and you defeat it than i much go too town first than go too map it would be useful if there was a button like battle agian

very good idea

glu: please introduce this
  • bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    I was just about to write a post about the exact same thing, this replay button is needed badly.GLU TAKE NOTE OF THIS IDEA AND MY GUILD PVP IDEA POSTED HERE THANK U.
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    This feature has been repeatedly suggested ever since the game came out. Several updates have already been released and still Glu did not implement this. I wouldn't hold my breathe. Why would glu make the game easier for you to farm and make it more enjoyable? What's in it for them? Will their revenue increase? If you suggest taking out the purchase confirmation, now that's an idea they would entertain.
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    This is something really easy to do for the developers dont get why they havent done it