Options

Help with GS

Hey guys i'm new to this game, i'm lvl 22 and my GS is 669, i was wondering how can i increase the GS, i've seen players the same lvl of me and with a GS of 1k or even more. I asked in the chat and somebody say with hacks, i know hacks in this kind of games are impossible, even if i can, i like to play and lvl on my own, but this thing with the GS is really hard, please help me with this.
Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    ElSadico wrote: »
    Hey guys i'm new to this game, i'm lvl 22 and my GS is 669, i was wondering how can i increase the GS, i've seen players the same lvl of me and with a GS of 1k or even more. I asked in the chat and somebody say with hacks, i know hacks in this kind of games are impossible, even if i can, i like to play and lvl on my own, but this thing with the GS is really hard, please help me with this.
    Thanks!!

you just have to farm for better gear and also better gear from spins that you earn from daily quests.

Its just a long process if you dont want to spend gems/$. Which is what most people have to do. Focus on getting better weapon. That will help farming and get efficient. With your GS you can only farm cyclops as of now and you may be close to ning yuan. so keep farming! no other short cut.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Let me try to explain this as clearly as possible.
    GS stands for Gear Score, and is not really something you increase on your character. It´s a number that shows the value of how good the gear you got on is. If you put on an Equipment, lets say it is 80 GS at start, you can then fuse and evolve that Equipment to reach its max GS, which you can see in the equpment description. So lets say this 80 GS Equipment can at max get to 420 gs. If you max that item and you put it on then your total GS goes up equaly.
    The higer tier and type the Equipment is the better GS it will have. (Except some cases where higher tier foritude equpment can have lower gs then and lower tier resolve item but don't mind thinking about this)

So just see Gear Score as an number that shows others and yourself how good gear you got on.