Options

Any advice for tower!!

VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
Hi all, have been farming endless tower for almost 2 weeks now, 6-8 runs/day. My current GS is 9.4k. So far my highest wave I have reached is 124, and I am all out of pots except the ones I get from dailys and spins from time to time. So most runs I am doing with no pots at all of any kind.

Gear:

Weapon-Masterful Sword of the Butcher-Maxed
Shoulders-Wondrous of Resolve-Maxed
Chest-Unbreakable resolve-15/15
Arms-Unbreakable Gauntlets-15/15
Boots-Unbreakable resolve-15/15

Jewelry-Unbreakable talisman of Vulture and Transcendent ring berzerker; both maxed!

My question is, what can I do to progress higher in the tower, and get better drops, besides spend a ****load of money on pots? Or am I pretty much at my ceiling for the gear I have, and need to get a 44 gold sword, Godlies to get higher?

Should I fully max my Unbreakable gear?(chest, arms, and boots). DP Sshards are super rare in tower for me, maybe 1/day if im lucky, I have like 10 of them but I am trying to save to upgrade Godly gear when/if I get it.

I also have a wondrous talis of the berzerker. Should I fully max that and use it instead of my unbreakable of the vulture? I will lose a little cc/cd, and of course the if, however maybe the added ER will help(although I usually don't run out of energy, usually die from just getting smacked around).

Any suggestions/advice will be much appreciated,

Thanks

VykusSouldrinker

Comments

• Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Hi,

I farmed the enldess tower with my Monk (the weakiest class in endless) using the same weapon as you with a full set of Unbreakable. I was only able to reach wave 119-120 every 2 run.

After many tries, I finally found a lvl 44 gold weap on wave 115. With this new weapon maxed, I was able to reach wave 124-125. After many runs, I got a first godly piece, then a second and so on...

I now have almost 3 set of godly (still need 2 helmet and berserker ring) and I'm now able to reach wave 130+ without using any pots.

Be patient, you'll find a good weapon soon enough and eventually, godly gears and if you're lucky, MurderMaker!
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    Hi,

I farmed the enldess tower with my Monk (the weakiest class in endless) using the same weapon as you with a full set of Unbreakable. I was only able to reach wave 119-120 every 2 run.

After many tries, I finally found a lvl 44 gold weap on wave 115. With this new weapon maxed, I was able to reach wave 124-125. After many runs, I got a first godly piece, then a second and so on...

I now have almost 3 set of godly (still need 2 helmet and berserker ring) and I'm now able to reach wave 130+ without using any pots.

Be patient, you'll find a good weapon soon enough and eventually, godly gears and if you're lucky, MurderMaker!

Let me ask you something, are the Boarman and cyclops the only enemies that can drop gold 44 weapons on the last two waves of every 5?

I only notice them dropping swords usually, not the wolves or the yellow-sword guys or the cats.

Also, do you think I should waste Sshards on maxing Unbreakable gear or save them for Godlies? Currently have 10 so I could max 2 Unbreakable pieces, which would give me around 300 more GS.
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    The lvl44 weapon does drop from the yellow guy with sword. Luckily I got 2 gold swords from him at the same time... An dying can get 1 ss by farming L hell boy for 20-30 times each so it's upto you. You want to upgrade then do it than collect some ss afterwards . According to me do it
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Legendary lvl44 weapons drop from bosses wave 114,115,119,120,124,125.... and so on.

Waves:
    With your equip you are already able to get past wave 130 but you don't need to reach that wave although 110-130 is enough and the standard tower run.
    Just run tower from 111-120 or as high as possible. You might also want to start from wave 100 because this way you have more chances to get soulshards.

Jewelry:
    You mostly should look for CC,CD. that's first priority. Unbreakable jewelry is better than wondrous so you should use unbreakable.
    Also use the vulture if it has more cc,cd than your berserker ring.
    Never use anything different from vulture and berserker.
    Energy Reduction only gives a small benefit. According to a Glu moderator IIF has less effect in endless so use berserker.
    I personally use berserker.

Pots:
    Save up pots... all of them. If you have found something useful but are about to die you can use pots to save the new item. In any other case you don't need to use pots.
    Same goes for mana pots. They allow you to increase your dps which helps you clearing waves in time.

Upgrading:
    I would recommend upgrading your gauntlets and boots. If you want maybe only gauntlets. Always upgrade the best eq. Better gear means higher progress in tower = more drops.
    Your decision what to do.

__
    You are at a point where you can only run endless.
    Do tower and you might get rewarded by the time.
    good luck.
  • Options
    enlivamenlivam Registered Users 5 Posts
    Queria saber pq não cai reagentes do lord demoníaco nas ondas
  • Options
    toniribeirotoniribeiro Registered Users 47 Posts
    enlivam wrote: »
    Queria saber pq não cai reagentes do lord demoníaco nas ondas
    se os reagentes lvl50 pudessem ser recolhidos na torre seria mais fácil progredir no jogo, e os players não teriam que gastar gemas para os ter. Alguns gastam dinheiro para as gemas e isso dá muito lucro.
  • Options
    Ajex88Ajex88 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Xephraim wrote: »
    Legendary lvl44 weapons drop from bosses wave 114,115,119,120,124,125.... and so on.

Waves:
    With your equip you are already able to get past wave 130 but you don't need to reach that wave although 110-130 is enough and the standard tower run.
    Just run tower from 111-120 or as high as possible. You might also want to start from wave 100 because this way you have more chances to get soulshards.

Jewelry:
    You mostly should look for CC,CD. that's first priority. Unbreakable jewelry is better than wondrous so you should use unbreakable.
    Also use the vulture if it has more cc,cd than your berserker ring.
    Never use anything different from vulture and berserker.
    Energy Reduction only gives a small benefit. According to a Glu moderator IIF has less effect in endless so use berserker.
    I personally use berserker.

Pots:
    Save up pots... all of them. If you have found something useful but are about to die you can use pots to save the new item. In any other case you don't need to use pots.
    Same goes for mana pots. They allow you to increase your dps which helps you clearing waves in time.

Upgrading:
    I would recommend upgrading your gauntlets and boots. If you want maybe only gauntlets. Always upgrade the best eq. Better gear means higher progress in tower = more drops.
    Your decision what to do.

__
    You are at a point where you can only run endless.
    Do tower and you might get rewarded by the time.
    good luck.
    is already a month that I try but I find it all wonderful except the bracelets :( how can I find them?
  • Options
    d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    As a war just keep blocking everything. That's the key to endless there. I find better drops from the other bosss, clips and bear don't drop **** for me most of the time. Just keep at it and you'll start finding godly gear. Wouldn't really waste my time with wondrous, it helps a little but not much.
  • Options
    wrassebennywrassebenny Registered Users 27 Posts
    People can be surprisingly helpful some times...good work guys. I was gonna advise him to friend one of those ppl who reached level 2k ...ask for their advice but this post is now legit!

Like the others said... Murdermaker is what u need...I waited for my monks mighty mitts for freakin ages! So long that i amassed 80 shards! Then it just dropped at 115...what the....then its was months of grinding for godly berserker ring and talisman which dropped 124...before game crashing at 125 hahaha...I cried...inside.

Find a good guild which helps u get gold offerings regularly. Hope for a T9 weapon when you roll! Good luck.
  • Options
    monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    Benny feel your pain and i cant believe that months is needed to get bers ring:/ u have nice guild