Flood Customer Care with complaint tickets

R0nBurgundyR0nBurgundy Registered Users 18 Posts
After reporting all the issues everyone in the game is experiencing to customer care, I received a response today 3 weeks later.

It read "Always use a reliable WiFi connection rather than 3G or 4G."

They clearly do not do their job or care and instead just hand out cookie cutter responses.

We're approaching a month now and none of these issues have been addressed. What is the point of filling out a ticket when they won't even bother investigating the reported issue?

I advise everyone that likes this game to flood customer care with complaints over the massive pvp and chat glitches. Hopefully one day in the distant future someone in the customer care department will actually heed what we are saying.

Comments

• Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    After reporting all the issues everyone in the game is experiencing to customer care, I received a response today 3 weeks later.

It read "Always use a reliable WiFi connection rather than 3G or 4G."

They clearly do not do their job or care and instead just hand out cookie cutter responses.

We're approaching a month now and none of these issues have been addressed. What is the point of filling out a ticket when they won't even bother investigating the reported issue?

I advise everyone that likes this game to flood customer care with complaints over the massive pvp and chat glitches. Hopefully one day in the distant future someone in the customer care department will actually heed what we are saying.
    Totally agree with you Ron, its like they just gave us oni bridge just to shut us up for awhile...i for one do not like the game as much as i once did...ive been actually lookin for other games to play...which just isnt normal for me...i started playing in March and prolly played every single day since this update,now i am no where near on as much as i used to be...it really seems like this game just keeps getting worse by the update.
  • R0nBurgundyR0nBurgundy Registered Users 18 Posts
    We need everyone to join in though. We're all experiencing the same issues but unless we unite and voice our shared opinion, nothing will be done. The game has gone to h3ll in increments. It will only get worse if the rest stay silent.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    We need everyone to join in though. We're all experiencing the same issues but unless we unite and voice our shared opinion, nothing will be done. The game has gone to h3ll in increments. It will only get worse if the rest stay silent.

The forums are and have been complaining about it the past month. There's no doubt Glu knows about the problem, we just aren't getting any word about it (even if they ARE working on it).

If customer care doesn't respond for 3 weeks, us flooding their boxes wouldn't help. Maybe start flooding their facebook/twitter/googleplay/social media pages if we really want an impact.
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Where the hell is all admin or moderator of forums..i haven't seen single post from there regarding people complaining and issue this fcking game have.. May be they all got fired from retarded glû.. Didn't see a single moderator that care for players issue.. They all are puppets of Glû..
    - Hunter :p;)
  • WadidoWadido Registered Users 18 Posts
    Glue got their money, they don't give a chit!! As usual, probably already working on their next "F"d up game so we can be amazingly disappointed in that game too!! The problem is the hackers are finding new ways to hack and someone is spending money. I for one will never again spend anymore money on this thing till you get chit fixed!! Make changing out the socket chit free, what a waste of gems, like you ain't gettin enough from us already?? Like almost $50 to buy regents for the new third stuff?! What a "F"n joke! Least make the reagents available in tower somewhere. Ok, said my peace!