Options

Good one Glu, you got me real good.

Handles wrote:
mohican wrote:
Hi Handles,

Just checking up if you got any word about the tiered spender. There are still people putting in negative feedback about it on the 3 or so threads about it. Hope they have been forwarded to Glu team.

Thank u in advance

I have inquired about this topic and from what I got back I understand that the Tiered Spender isn't going to be changed back.

Thank you Glu, I used all my 250 legendary offerings after I got this mail and u bring us tiered spender a few weeks later. Thanks for being a big shíthole.
;)

Comments

• Options
    wrassebennywrassebenny Registered Users 27 Posts
    You just spun 250 golds...you should be strong enough. Move on...Glu don't care about you or anyone here...they are busy sipping top shelf stuff while thinking about when to recycle old material...they dont sit there reading everyones whinging posts...correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    apparently whining posts did work its just that glu's timing is off bad 3 weeks on everything. no communication with players .
    hopefully this new update coming up will fix modders but once again timing is off they have already lost too many good players.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Glu will tell you that due to the many complaints they head decided to restore the old tier spender tournament. So they indeed listen to players.
    P.S.: don't feel bad, I guess 80% of players have spun their tokens.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Glu will tell you that due to the many complaints they head decided to restore the old tier spender tournament. So they indeed listen to players.
    P.S.: don't feel bad, I guess 80% of players have spun their tokens.

Na, they probably won't say anything about it. Everything gets swept under the rug as they acquire new players and lose their old ones. Might have even just got rid of the forum mods lol, Haven't seen anything in a while.