Options

How many IOS beating Ice Spider Queen?

RankavichRankavich Registered Users 51 Posts
Still wondering if the Ice Spider Queen is still ridiculously over tuned.

I know a lot of people are beating her. Not sure which classes are favored for beating her.

I tried earlier today and was still able to get her to 40% without revives. Eventually it just runs me down or even the ice shard shower hits me after a while, seems like they buffed this. I may not be spending all day waiting for tokens to replay her to some how get lucky and not get trampled.

So is it that I am not spending all day playing anymore or is she still over tuned?

The part that is disheartening is that once people actually do start killing her more. It doesnt mean that you will get a decent drop.

Personally I have gone to playing other games until this boss gets some attention.

The funny part is when I look at the forums it seems like hacking is still a huge problem, android side. It almost makes me want to switch to android. Strictly because I feel so mistreated by glu it is more appealing for me to hack this game, since it seems to go on without consequence, instead of paying any amount of money. I wouldnt hack the game to beat people in PVP. Just so I dont spend a large amount of frustration on over tuned bosses. Some reward for time spent would be amazing.

Its so messed up now. Its Choose: Dont beat a repeatable boss with tokens or hit a hard wall in endless.

I dont know how anyone with full godly is even going into endless. Maybe after they by some stroke of luck get a gold lvl 50 weapon.

Comments

• Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    My in game name is redranger , using mage , full godly res and nightfire 30% fire att , unbreak zerker jewlery , i have a succes rate goes between 25%~75% without using any pots , in 26 kills got incon.res helmet and incon. Fort gauntlets , 12 sigils and 1 heart
  • Options
    StevetheoneStevetheone Registered Users 14 Posts
    I have tried killing this final monster but even with over 6.5k GS I just get killed. Using the monk, my best and she just runs me over for 100% damage.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    I have tried killing this final monster but even with over 6.5k GS I just get killed. Using the monk, my best and she just runs me over for 100% damage.

1st of all you are waking up a two month old thread for this? :o
    2d, 6.5k GS? They are talking about legendary Spider Queen, I sure hope you are talking about normal one because to try her with 6,5k would be ridiculous. You need a well runed +12k g character for legendary mode.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Lol i was like wdf when did i reply to this thread when i noticed it
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I think it is useless to kill her, after two month im killed her everyday when i got bs tokken, just got 4DLSS, 2 helm2 braser for monk, for mage just got 1 DLSS n 2 braser res. very sux drop rate gluu, you are force ppl to buy DLSS right :mad:
  • Options
    EsykielEsykiel Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Hi there.
    I think The Spider Queen is Not overpowerd but The drops for this hard work to Beat her are Way to Bad. I have a rate of around 90% to beat her with my warrior. It has purple runes and an if of 350% and i beat her hundred Times and more.
    I got around 15 dlss two gauntlets and One helmet all without if
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    lv60 mage, around 12,000 GS, with the right runes for attack, defence,

without pots I cant beat her. I recently used about 6 revive, and 6 heal, 6 mana pots to take her down.

Yes I was trying to be strategic also and run from her attacks etc etc, I have seen the videos.

I just find it very hard because of the strong attacks.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Yeah her drop rate is really awful :/ Since it is the only Place right now to farm ss and its with an energy restriction it would have been more fair to have a bit higher chance of getting them. REsult since release for me is about 15-17 DLSS, 3 T9 weapons and ton of helmets.

Harry potter, dunno if it will show you anything you don't already know but check if my mage vid can give you a few pointers. As long as you get your freeze timings right her damage shouldn't matter. I get hit once in that vid but normally she doest hit once. And for the fun of it I've put on ****py gear so the match took about 10min but still beat her with same tactics without potions.

Remember to stay Close to her at the 50% hp part, cause that will make her jump right away instead of doing the ice rain. And as long as you run while she is in the air she will land just next to you so you can freeze. After that if you want you can run to the other side and just wait she will do 9 spins or you can attack and keep freezing her as she gets close. The CD on freeze is just right so you can keep doing so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7uDYxoVfeE

Hope it helps.