To eliminate glitches and lag issue in pvp arena..

VengefulVengeful Registered Users 19 Posts
Pvp issues has been running for a long time ago but still there is no solution. Regarding on that, maybe you should consider this suggestion. I guess this must be good for the community and everybody.

1. Most of the glitch abuser has making fun to all good and honest player by executing their tricks. (Oh well, i dont know how they do it) and gaining the win for having HP advantage. For that, I'm suggesting that "winning" on a particular match should be base on KILLS and not The HP based. If both players tied the score strictly to a 0-0 score, then both should have decreases a 1 star and gain 0 ap and no decrease on star for tied score 1-1 and 2-2. Now, all running stupíd players will now force to attack and gain a kill to gain a star. Stars should be earn with hardwork not by running or any fcking stupid tricks.

Now, glu doesn't need to adjust anything i.e. changing the maps, increasing/decreasing cooldowns and etc. to solve the case.

We believe that all you want to execute is a fairly game with your customers same as well in favor in you.

2. Pls make an AP tracking on every guild list to be able to see how's every member does in the arena. We believe you can do that.

3. Pls also include guild names while loading for a pvp match so we may know whose guild are we going to rant and going to trashtalk. This may occur a guild rivalry which is good. All players will go eager to level up their gears and do better in the arena.

All criticism and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

-Vengeful

Comments

• JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Glu love runners. Because they make players loose AP and difficult to get the gems rewards. So I wouldn't expect Glu to do anything about runners. In fact, maybe they purposely make the Arena laggy so that it benefit the runners more.