Piece of ****tttt developers

howdydodathowdydodat BannedBanned Users 43 Posts
Why do the players have to go out of their way to send screen shots of cheaters to your ****ttty asss company? You don't do a fuccckking thing about changing stuff. Why don't you put something in the game that detects cheaters? It doesn't seem difficult to know who uses an authentic app and who doesn't. Get your ****tt together Glu. Here's a tip to the players who have spent big bucks... Better business Bureau will get you full refunds on ALL your money. File a report and explain that you're paying for an enjoyable experience and you're not receiving it and they're doing nothing to change. You should get an answer in about 3 days. They will refund your money. Maybe if glu has to refund a couple million dollars they will change.

Comments

• revitrevit Experienced Member Registered Users 245 Posts
    http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/glu-mobile-in-san-francisco-ca-325668

Hit the complaints tab and make it legit. I feel bad for those that spent a lot.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Experienced Member Registered Users 219 Posts
    THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED
    Figures
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • monkmatrixmonkmatrix Junior Member Registered Users 89 Posts
    What this means, i should write sone complains and get money back?? I dnt think so
  • howdydodathowdydodat Banned Banned Users 43 Posts
    monkmatrix wrote: »
    What this means, i should write sone complains and get money back?? I dnt think so

No... What it means is if they receive enough complaints they will issue refunds... It's basically a shout out to the big spenders who have gotten FUUCKED.
  • monkmatrixmonkmatrix Junior Member Registered Users 89 Posts
    Yea i see, ill write it:)
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Advanced Member Registered Users 769 Posts
    i just complaint about this cause i felt nowaday this game is totally scam for money i had general log a report to
    BBB council of better business bureaus officially report wait and see what will happy and i only read it said
    http://www.bbb.org/council/about/thank-you/ after submit my complaint
  • Big SageBig Sage Experienced Member Registered Users 317 Posts
    i just complaint about this cause i felt nowaday this game is totally scam for money i had general log a report to
    BBB council of better business bureaus officially report wait and see what will happy and i only read it said
    http://www.bbb.org/council/about/thank-you/ after submit my complaint

Henshin, Follow me on Twitter man.. @BigSage07 (My gaming Twitter).need to talk to you bro..
    -Sagelz
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Advanced Member Registered Users 769 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Henshin, Follow me on Twitter man.. @BigSage07 (My gaming Twitter).need to talk to you bro..

i have twitter paopaowell :) add me bigsage but you're pretty ladies haha so beautiful and so hot