Options

Image : NEW UPDATE

FumihiroFumihiro Registered Users 21 Posts
Image removed by Admin.

Comments

• Options
    monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    Nice but i alredy got headache of collecting t10gear..
  • Options
    BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    This image is from what server? Ios game?
  • Options
    annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Interdasting.
    It does appear to be a developer's console. Could be fun, especially if it can be done in arena.
    Notice on the as
    the monk is running?! Lol, wat up wit dat??!!
  • Options
    Late entry..I see experience bar color. Maybe lifting level cap?
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Honestly I can't imagine how much more this will break the game lol. Would it be free for all on drops? Separate class specific chest drops? Trading system implemented? So many questions

or maybe it's just some internet mod someone made
  • Options
    I hope it is free for all. I would only have to fart on your monk and he would start running, giving me time to scoot with your loot.
    Ummmm, no offense to monks. I mean, they are cute and have a great personality....
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    I'm pretty sure this is photoshoped but who knows. We do know multiplayer is coming so it is plausible. Wanna tell us Fumihuro?

Also yeah a level increase to 60 is coming probably next patch but that hp bar isn't really saying or proving this since me and alot of other are above level 50 already. I am level 51 and 1/2 hp bar.
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    doesn't look photoshop as the character shadow's are in proper position if they did photoshop then i applaud them for a good job lol.
  • Options
    bobiek1983bobiek1983 Registered Users 21 Posts
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    doesn't look photoshop as the character shadow's are in proper position if they did photoshop then i applaud them for a good job lol.

Take a look again, especially mage shadow. Is it good piece of photoshop skills.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Multiplayer would be good, but better would be fixing the current bugs. Such as please make the map area- legendary purple mist work.

With multiplayer please don't split xp or loot. The loot should be the same or more as single player and same with the xp. If you think about it, in reality if you were out adventuring with another person you would be learning more than going solo.
  • Options
    jrcasperjrjrcasperjr Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm sure this is photo shop.
    But why....!!?
    What do you want, to do this ?
    Im so glad when I d saw this imaged at the first time.
    But now I know this is fake from someone who are terrible...
    Are you fun & happy ,Dude...?
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    The image that was posted is not a Glu approved image. Don't let things like this mislead you.

Fumihiro: This was inappropriate. Please refrain from posting such messages.

The thread is now closed. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.