Info on upcoming changes to EW3

Original post from GluChina:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3278112295

The post was started to inform players on the proper communication channel to Glu Customer Service. But in response to the several questions raised by players, GluChina released some info on the future development of EW3.

Please take note, as the game development is very dynamic, take the following info with a pinch of salt. Do not put too much expectation on it, especially the release date.

1) In the short term, there will be no Endless Tower tournament. No idea if it will ever return.

2) Multiplayers is in development. It will not be release anytime soon. But confirmed there will be multiplayers mode in future. No info on its release date.

3) Level 60 gears is being considered to be released in the next update.

Comments

• reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Thanks.
    Nothing about just fixing unplayable pvp lag? Modders? New world? Chat?...
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    reh2b wrote: »
    Thanks.
    Nothing about just fixing unplayable pvp lag? Modders? New world? Chat?...

Nope, nothing mentioned about those. Players did ask, but no response to that.
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    They won'make lv 50 gear more accessible but are considering lv 60? Gonna have to offer your first born
  • wrassebennywrassebenny Registered Users 27 Posts
    Every one I come up against in pvp seems to have t9 gear...not sure what you're talking about...
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Every one I come up against in pvp seems to have t9 gear...not sure what you're talking about...

He meant the full T9 gears currently are not farmable. For a complete set u can only get from offering or tournament reward.
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    He meant the full T9 gears currently are not farmable. For a complete set u can only get from offering or tournament reward.

Forget t9 , even reagents are hard to come by, spider queen is basically a waste of effort and tokens when you are farming for shards. Not a single shard since spirit bridge came. Not farming her anymore as of the moment.
  • wrassebennywrassebenny Registered Users 27 Posts
    Yeah... Spider Queen is tough and drops ****. Maybe the answer is just join a guild that wins prizes...there are a few which have started to do miraculously well. I wonder which guilds those guys with the lvl 3500 tower scores are in...join them.

The other option is to buy gold offerings and spin em in the tiered spender tourney.
  • monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    Lvl 60 huh, *** thats another glus money hunger i have only two glorius jet...
    And when is release date of incoming update
  • dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    monkmatrix wrote: »
    And when is release date of incoming update

read op, muppet.
    Oh sorry just i hope it wont be soon lol
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Wish I know how to read Chinese.......lol...
  • NiceJobNiceJob Registered Users 2 Posts
    **** lag **** drop **** game **** glu
  • KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    Haha....NiceJob indeed! Only forgot ****chat !!!
  • Unab0mberUnab0mber Registered Users 10 Posts
    New update = tons_of_existing_BUGS + indefinite_number_of_new_one.
    A huge waves of whining is coming soon! :)

PS: forgot about new weapon from new Offerings God with drop-rate -0.000000000000000000000000001
    Lol agree glu obviusly must pay some bills so they drop new update and tiers
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    Why has no moderator commented on either of these threads?
  • Unab0mberUnab0mber Registered Users 10 Posts
    Because nothing to commented - just prepare your money!
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Unab0mber wrote: »
    Because nothing to commented - just prepare your money!

YES!
    *Sticky* Update 3 coming soon, prepare your money.
    [Thread closed]