Report hackers here

Comments

• Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Glu really needs to respond and tell us all what are they doing about this serious hackers issue and moreover, the number of hackers is increasing by the day and you can hardly finish a tournament without meeting few of them.....
    Is Glu looking at this issue seriously? are they releasing any new Hack-Free version?
    for daily players like me and the most of you, I feel so sad and upset as I see no progress on the hackers issue, on android like SirDigital mentioned before, the hackers are more than the regular players so soon I will stop playing Ew3 on my Samsung
    most of the opinions and suggestions made here by all of you are valuable and must be looked at carefully by Glu but at least a reply from them will be good enough for us to continue supporting them......
    elbandido32 is frustrated like most of us and I don't blame him......
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    revit infinity mana and no skill cooldown

bawa5uel.png

onhzijou.png

lol you wish i hacked. I would have a hell of a lot more than 12k GS if I did. You're from Germany so why are you even playing in the US sever??
    Talking of servers, what happens if you are on a different server? I normally choose the fastest one.....
  • sophierosesophierose Registered Users 7 Posts
    [IMG][/img]2vmx0dy.png[IMG][/img]2ni8sx3.png
  • AdriadkAdriadk Registered Users 7 Posts
    Name: Playaaa
    He use infinity energi in pvp
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    GoALx10 has unlimited mana and no cooldown. He still lost btw!
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Talking of servers, what happens if you are on a different server? I normally choose the fastest one.....

you just lag a lot more when the MS for that server is red and a high number.
    Can Glu please look into the leader board for both towers? I report anyone on that board that has passed level 200 on endless and 100 on lotus. I know these are still high but 3000 is really ridiculous! While I am at it, I also want to report Glu as a hack because an opponent left the battle and I had more points yet it awarded the win to the opponent. I have a screenshot and as soon as I figure out how to put it on here I will. But it clearly shows that I have more points and the win goes to the opponent. Crazy! As if all these hackers wasn't enough!
    34fe8b350333718.jpg wrong image lol
    Never mind, that is the right image and it clearly shows that my character, chingon69 had the most points.
    689700350407679.jpg 5ebffb350407680.jpg infinite mana and no cooldown, his name is darckdog
  • AdriadkAdriadk Registered Users 7 Posts
    Look this nick: supermale
    he use hack in arena for special attack.
    Ty.
    75549e350439438.jpg 0117ac350439445.jpg am I the only one posting or am I the only one running into these idiots
  • dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    75549e350439438.jpg 0117ac350439445.jpg am I the only one posting or am I the only one running into these idiots

well its useless elbandido. every second fight in top 100 is orb spaming mage.
    i would need a secretary to report all of these *****.
    you see tons of reports, nothing happens. so why report ?

also you get matched with players 10k gs more than you. but thats not cheating, its stupid matchmaking.

im not talking about the crazy lag anymore.
    pvp is usually the most fun in games for me. but here ? its a total fail.
    I completely agree and can honestly say that I have given up on this issue. If nothing gets done on this next update then I will probably be looking to join the dark side. Thanks Glu for all the disappointment!
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    The pvp tourney that just happened, once I hit rank 590% of the matches are against molders. It's fun to beat them, but it's just ridiculous. Most of the top 25 are hackers.
  • dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    my warrior: 13k gs.

my last 3 opponents: 1-2k gs.

g lu really ? lol
    There must be a bug in the current arena pvp, iOS players are getting weak players most of the time, and android is the opposite,
    they will notice it and fix it (We hope)....
  • FfardFfard Registered Users 5 Posts
    User: mannita
    Hack: 0 damage

We entered arena battle. He struck me once causing little damage but did cause damage. Then he ran in circles actively avoiding me and never striking again. I was able to successfully trap and freeze him with my mage while striking him with my orb and direct attacks. He never took any damage. My health indicator had barely moved but you could tell I had been hit. He did not. I have beaten the #1 pvp player in this game and my orb hurts him every strike.
  • mjninjamjninja Registered Users 11 Posts
    TurboGT must be a hacker in Scourge. I have only missed two matches since start. His score was around 47000 for 2 days never moved and fell down from 1st to 8th. He comes on last night and goes from 47000 to 77670. So he got over 30000 points in 1 night. It's impossible. I been using gems not to wait. If you killed the highest GS boss 100 times in that hour you only get 18000 points. As soon as match came on last night I went from 4th to 5th in minutes. It was TurboGT went from 8th to 3rd got to be hacking to do it with in first 10 min of scourge match. Which was in GBT at 5am start time. Me and swaggerville was having a good battle for third and this hacker comes and messes things up. Feel like glu should give me every gem I've spent on scourge match back. Don't think I'm going to bother now. Not if you can hack your way to a statue in town. :((
    Had same thing same person
    TurboGT is defo a hacker he just scored 26820 shards in 1 match. 1st player got 12780 in this match. 3rd player got 4390 shards. I got 12130. So TurboGT triple mine and 1st place in 1 match. Got screen shoot before match and after match take a look for your self glu. He must be kicked before end of Scourge comp. This is not fair as I have Been using gems not to wait for time but to go straight back in. I'm just trying to work out how to put up screen shot up on forum.
    To reach the high score of TurboGT or any other suspecious high scores, they must be using a big amount of gems, tons of it in fact, and to do its either they are A) millionaires (lol) or B) hackers hacking gems.....in my opinion I will go for B
    once more Glu must and should look into this....hope to get a reply fro. Them soon....
    I would suggesst adding the word Hacker to each statue in town......for those spoiling the game...
    Yes I was using over 300 to 400 gems per match. I bought over £150 pounds of gems.
    mjninja wrote: »
    TurboGT must be a hacker in Scourge. I have only missed two matches since start. His score was around 47000 for 2 days never moved and fell down from 1st to 8th. He comes on last night and goes from 47000 to 77670. So he got over 30000 points in 1 night. It's impossible. I been using gems not to wait. If you killed the highest GS boss 100 times in that hour you only get 18000 points. As soon as match came on last night I went from 4th to 5th in minutes. It was TurboGT went from 8th to 3rd got to be hacking to do it with in first 10 min of scourge match. Which was in GBT at 5am start time. Me and swaggerville was having a good battle for third and this hacker comes and messes things up. Feel like glu should give me every gem I've spent on scourge match back. Don't think I'm going to bother now. Not if you can hack your way to a statue in town. :((
    Well no reply no nothing from glu. Still can't upload screenshots but did put them in email to customer care. Why won't it let me upload screen shots.
    To reach the high score of TurboGT or any other suspecious high scores, they must be using a big amount of gems, tons of it in fact, and to do its either they are A) millionaires (lol) or B) hackers hacking gems.....in my opinion I will go for B
    once more Glu must and should look into this....hope to get a reply fro. Them soon....
    Yes I spent over £150 pounds on gems. I'm no hacker and I hate hackers. There the cowards of gaming.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    mjninja wrote: »
    Well no reply no nothing from glu. Still can't upload screenshots but did put them in email to customer care. Why won't it let me upload screen shots.

Like everyone else, you upload your screenshot to a img hosting site like Postimage.org or Postimage.org. Then you use the image link with the [img]tags. Like this:[/img]linktoimage
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Like everyone else, you upload your screenshot to a img hosting site like Postimage.org or Postimage.org. Then you use the image link with the [img]tags. Like this:[/img]linktoimage
    Thanks for info on screen shot up load. Will do it tomorrow after work. Once again sir digital thanks.