[iOS] Great job again GLU

Instead of trying to fix things you screw*up again.
Arena is still laggy, opponents chosen even worse than before (13k gs vs 1353 gs - come on), chat still not working, lv. 50 mages frozen in normal mode.
But hey, we got 4 new levels and a tournament with starting hours that are only for unemployed or lucky people who live in an appropiate time zone.

Comments

• griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    I got 5 straight fights against opponents who were 11-14k gs below me lol. Looks like someone misplaced a decimal point... Either that or Gl u figures we won't notice the lag with 1 hit kills!
  • dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Instead of trying to fix things you screw*up again.
    Arena is still laggy, opponents chosen even worse than before (13k gs vs 1353 gs - come on), chat still not working, lv. 50 mages frozen in normal mode.
    But hey, we got 4 new levels and a tournament with starting hours that are only for unemployed or lucky people who live in an appropiate time zone.

Yea, I have to agree that the timing for the new tournament/scourge event is really mind-boggling. The 3 start times are: 1) when I am expected to begin working...at my, you know, JOB, 2) right when I am leaving the office, and 3) when I am supposed to be sleeping in preparation for said job.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    lmao to those who though they couldn't make arena worse, apparently they did. There's still hope it'll be better on android haha
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Tell me about it. I got into fight with 544gs with my 13715 GS warrior and that guy was trying so hard to beat me and did 71 damage everytime i take hit..lol
    Stupid GLu can't expect better from you.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • StevetheoneStevetheone Registered Users 14 Posts
    Have to agree on the new arena. It needs to open every 2-4hrs not the 8hrs currently. Guessing a lot of people are getting easy wins or impossible fights in the arena (only found out about this bug today when I had 5 walk throughs). As for the new crystals, they are a waste of time & space.