Godly and ice maps

dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
I just wanted to let you guys know that i got a godly chestplate of resolve from the final boss of the second legendary ice map (i think deadman's pass).

I dont know whether this is common knowledge or not but first kill got godly with only godly helms coming from 100 endless runs 110-130.

Just saying.

Comments

• JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    dirtymoney wrote: »
    I just wanted to let you guys know that i got a godly chestplate of resolve from the final boss of the second legendary ice map (i think deadman's pass).

I dont know whether this is common knowledge or not but first kill got godly with only godly helms coming from 100 endless runs 110-130.

Just saying.

i got godly gears from frostbite too, twice while doing the daily quests. but it's very rare. you will have more luck with endless 114 onwards.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    godly is useless junk item since then kingbreaker available those level 44 is totally junk
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    godly is useless junk item since then kingbreaker available those level 44 is totally junk

Godly rings and Talisman berserker ain't junk. Especially if you need more than one set cause you can't get level 50 Gold Rings or talismans without spinning for it. :-)
  • dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts

Umm godly isn't junk -- it is now a stepping stone tier of armor that allows you to beat the content needed in order to acquire the level 50 armor/weapon.

Further, the reagents needed to max out lv. 50 equipment are near impossible to get unless you choose to spend. Oh and lets not forget, the quality of runes needed to efficiently farm content for level 50 gear and Demon Lord Reagents again requires you to spend.

So all in all, quite a stupid post, huh?
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    agreed @ dirtymoney
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID