Jessus0523Jessus0523 Registered Users 6 Posts
When will the new update hit android?

Comments

• Options
    Unab0mberUnab0mber Registered Users 10 Posts
    I hope never....
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Dunno, but this update sure didn't deserve a 3.0 version number. It should have been 2.3.1 or at top a 2.4.0 no way a 3.0 release.

A few maps and a weird event that has a top boss for 5k gs players. Why the hell wouldn't you not have a 10k-12k gs boss in there? So fun to 1-h kill hardest boss in there. They manage to make this sound so cool in update info "Fight against evil invading army, defeat the bosses with other players" I thought wow, real multiplayer is hitting EW3. Such a disappointment when I saw what it was lol.

Think you are getting the update on Android side today, right?
  • Options
    d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    Servers are down now. My mage is hiding in the attic. Shhhhh
  • Options
    Jessus0523Jessus0523 Registered Users 6 Posts
    d1ck42o wrote: »
    Servers are down now. My mage is hiding in the attic. Shhhhh
    I think we're getting it now,I hope my 12k gs warrior doesn't come back naked holding a stick
  • Options
    monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    ahahahahaha
  • Options
    BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Its a shame this update as sir said it doesnt deserve to be called a 3.0

all the problems are still there and some are worst like the arena matching its so unfair to fight against another player stronger than you or weaker talking about 10k gs + difference how this can be possible

thanks to this ive made my decission leave this game and never play another game from this developers, hard decission to make cause i have played this since january and ranked 11 all time gs rank (bunorex) , the only reason why i talk about my rank is to proove that i have been playing for a long time

its unveliebable that this guys couldnt see the great game they have and started to ruin it but anyway ***t happens hehe
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    GLU: NEW BOSS = 3.0 duhhh

lets just skip on over the should have been patches and bug fixes for V2.3.1, V2.5, V2.8 etc and act like they never existed.