are the hackers and modders going to be gone in 3.0 ??????

so ....I was just wondering if you guys actually did something about the guys you are ruining this game by doing their stupid hacks and mods ....because if not ....you people have failed once again as game developers !!!! Im about tired of fighting mages who can cast 30 orbs in one match !!!!!! Hope you actually fixed what needs fixed this time !!!!!! Oh yeah and the people who dont take damage in pvp are getting old too !!!!!!

Comments

• d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    Surprisingly, I haven't seen a single modder in arena. However, I've played 651 gs people. The matching is all messed up. Lag seems to be much better. Not bad overall, would be nicer for a higher gs monster in army rush, but whatever
  • dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    it's obvious that these f***** need to update their hacks too.

the android update is 6-8h online. just wait some time, they will come back. :(
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    d1ck42o wrote: »
    Surprisingly, I haven't seen a single modder in arena. However, I've played 651 gs people. The matching is all messed up. Lag seems to be much better. Not bad overall, would be nicer for a higher gs monster in army rush, but whatever

give it a day
  • teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    Well glu has once again epic failed !!!!! People have fought over 300 fights in pvp in under 24 hours....people still take no damage in pvp....and you still have people who have been to wave 3000+ in tower...way to show us you give 2 shiits weather or not people steal from me and you....good job glu !!!!