Options

Mage locked

My Mage is forced to go through the tutorial and then locked ....I am forced to open my inventory and cant even move.
It s shame Glu... Please fix it
Thx

Comments

• Options
    ElieeeeElieeee Registered Users 3 Posts
    My mage is at level 22 and it's locked again. I've defeated hellboy in ivar mountains more than three times and it still locked plz fix it asap
  • Options
    Dghost78Dghost78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I'm am the same guys an my Mage is level 50 it my main player it dose the same please fix this can't even play the game now
  • Options
    Desh23Desh23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Idem !!! Thanks you
  • Options
    Neophyte81Neophyte81 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I have the problem since wendsday.
  • Options
    JazzmanianJazzmanian Registered Users 3 Posts
    HELP!! My mage has been locked as of today... one hour ago!! Why is this!? I'ts really not funny!! Please help us, can you do something about it!? I'm almost level 38... so you see... :mad::confused: greetz....
  • Options
    HermeausHermeaus Registered Users 2 Posts
    Me too. My Main was mage level 50 with 11500 gs and I can't play her since I am stuck on the inventory screen tutorial. This is bull!
  • Options
    SiegHart27SiegHart27 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Starting sept 15, i can no longer play my mage. And keep on crashing at the inventory during tutorial. My mage is level 47 already..... Account name is SiegHart27, please try to fix this...
    Former Guild Leader "RaveMaster":)
  • Options
    EDEROneEDEROne Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. Any solution ?
  • Options
    NepodpisanNepodpisan Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am stuck on the inventory screen tutorial to! Please fix this. Game name Nepodpisan
  • Options
    rjoesearjoesea Registered Users 3 Posts
    has anyone reinstalled the app?
  • Options
    BryanlucasBryanlucas Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    my mage is also locked how do I make a customer ticket?