Mage Level1 what the hell

hey gluu are you they
everytime i expected your update will probably bring us trouble and this time my hero level reset to level1 all gone plus ask me to unlock fcuking ivar mountain what happen right now
since them my warrior is in level51 and monk level50 what the fcukk of pass ivar maountain to unlock mage are you serious ha glu are you serious
fix this up pal
Prev134

Comments

• Neophyte81Neophyte81 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I have the same problem ;-(

I should ivar mountain finish to unlock the Mage, which I have done, then I should do the tutorial again I did.
    Then I'm in the city and to select a item but this does not work because there is nothing more I can click on an item.
  • covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
    I do not understad why the testing team is doing such a poor job....fire them all and make a test server and we will test all updates free of charge.
    Anyway I want my mage back... I worked like hell to get and fully evolve my L50 Wand...

Game Name - FonsecaRO
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • FeohWizardFeohWizard Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi dear support. So sorry for my English. I'm from Azerbaijan / and playing Eternity Warrior 6 months.
    Today after update eternity warrior 3 > 3.0 i can't join in game with my wizard. I have monk 36 level in "Legendary game" after i open wizard and playing with her normally. But after update my wizard level 1 and writing You need to go through mountains Ivor. I'm killing boss with my monk evertytime after reloging don't have results.

Please help me.

Nickname: FeohWizard

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Suleyman.
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    Any new weapons ? New maps?
  • MrtplusMrtplus Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same as game name: MrtAir
  • monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    Did they fix any old stuff like name change chat arena and so.. btw sandlock we alredy can see "enjoyments" that will come with new update lol
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    Sounds like 3.0 is just making things worst . Ahhhhhhhhh
  • babone2014babone2014 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I got the same problem. My mage is back to level 1 .... I play rhe tutorial and then stuck on "pick item" . Before update my mage was level 39.
    good thing is that tier 10 didnt came out as i heard
  • GrayalGrayal Registered Users 20 Posts
    Same problem. Had to unlock mage again, now stuck on inventory screen selecting an item.
    I've spent time and money on this mage. Please help!
    i think u wont get any fix from glu idiòts
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    babone2014 wrote: »
    I got the same problem. My mage is back to level 1 .... I play rhe tutorial and then stuck on "pick item" . Before update my mage was level 39.

yup babone i have facing same issue exactly like u did today my mage she is level51 but when launch this game mage level drop to beginner and she begin restart from tutorial step on how to move or use mage once at the weapon upgrade i was stuck and jamming in there because my weapon nightfire already equip and maximum upgrading no way to move on and lastly i have to force jump out the game and re login again this is ashamed to gluu the programmer really never did a completion testing before it was releasing worldwide
    and guys today glu mobile admin has contacted me :")
    hope this get fix soon to all of you guys my advice to you who is facing same problem like i did today must report and get your ticket to glusupport@com
    here is my picture to show you guys

IMG_0337.jpg

tutorial move must follow so no choice have to follow see thing right ok no problem but when i enter inventory all changes

IMG_0336.jpg
    is stuck. jam. hang, mulfunction, not working, system error, or what ever
    I have the same problem :-(
  • Iwenk2008Iwenk2008 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Don't create a new event that will destroy user or another event
  • Iwenk2008Iwenk2008 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please fix Arena and my mage TakiuchaN. Without mage i will retire from this game.huhuhuhuhuhuhu
  • stlngstlng Registered Users 4 Posts
    So I need help too
    Nickname in the game stlng (3-d symbol L)
    Had problem after kill demon-boss by Monk in legendary lvl
  • DrewdefoDrewdefo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same on me. They roll back about 3 weeks or smth. Hope to get my account back. With all stuff. Name in game lithuaniann
    Glu do something many people have today the same problem.
  • FeohWizardFeohWizard Registered Users 4 Posts
    return my mage please. i wanna play with my mage :) how many time we need wait?
  • GrayalGrayal Registered Users 20 Posts
    They've started an offering tournament now, and my mage is holding 457 offerings. She is stuck and I can't play her. Please fix! Before the tournament ends!
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    This thread needs attention. At least 3 people in our guild has this problem.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Is anyone of the people with this problem on Android side, or is this an Ios issue only?
  • Shayne1Shayne1 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I use ios and my mage had to play the walkthrough again and after it only lets me go to equip new gear and freezes lvl 50 mage with 13k gs please fix this issue soon!!
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I dont really play the game anymore but saw that there was an update. Updated on android and didnt have any problems. All my toons are just as they were. I
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Grayal wrote: »
    They've started an offering tournament now, and my mage is holding 457 offerings. She is stuck and I can't play her. Please fix! Before the tournament ends!

hey gra i had holding up nice number 766 offerings including 2x gold 15 god runes and mostly runes or other usual offerings here is nice stuck on hero

IMG_0337.jpg

JaxM wrote: »
    hi Jax our team D12 also same with you guys haha what to do no choice have to wait after this tournament meantioned by gluu and i receive the token of gift for update in progress coming soon 24hr and there is 2 potion of revive & 3 potion of health life i not sure you guys receive this reward or not yet but i do receiving :)
  • Dghost78Dghost78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I got the same problem my Mage is still level 50 but it started all over again this needs to be fix ASAP I can't even use my Mage because it said let equipped your new item then it just freeze up please fix ASAP
  • 71077107 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, this maybe the worst problem we had, everyday 1-2 members in our guild were reset their mage to tutorial stage. Days will come and all mages in this game will not be useful, we tried all possible solution to fix this bug on our own but hasnt done any good. Sadly this problem maybe permanent as we notice all concerns have no solution until now from Crash, Network Error, Hacker, Arena, Chat and now Mage reset and yet we havent receive any public apology in this forum or inform us what is happening, all we do is wait for nothing and still waste time and money.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Just got this freakin idiot bug and i was gonna join OU .-.
    http://i.imgur.com/0d7dDKI.jpg
  • KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    JaxM wrote: »

iOS, IGN same as user,
    our guild has at least 7 cases...till now (my case happened yesterday, after allmost a day of tournament)
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    wow gIu ! u reset my 14k mage after all this time , good thing i have my other 2 classes maxed out , but f*ck it , everytime u release an update or a new patch , it becomes worse in every possible way, with a new problem or bug everytime. Yet you still manage to add new features but fail to address the existing problems. When are you going to actually fix things gIu ? And by the way , u did the same to 9 of my guildmates too , most of them with mage as their main class. Now we are having a hard time maintaining our standing in the top 10 in since u basically disabled a fifth of our troops. I really hope you fix this soon , and please , can some moderator here give us some answers ?