Slaughtering of Noobs

Sooo... I wonder how long Glu will let this slaughtering of noobs in Arena continue.

Am I the only one who Think this is totally boring? I really feel sorry for killing the low gs players we are being matched against. Some people might Think it is fun with free wins but I hate it and really hope this is a mistake from Glu's side.

I rather play the top players and get a challenge then 1-h kill these poor *******s. I really Think Glu will loose a lot of players especially in lower gs Group if they let this continue since I doubt they will take this kind of abuse in arena for much longer.

Fix the arena matching, the weird arena lag that you created two patches ago and the chat you have broken ASAP please! No need to do anything else right now, just fix those Three things and you will save alot of your EW3 player base.

For information in case you are not experiencing this on Android side we on ISO side are being matched vs all kinds of low gs players since last patch. Yeah I know this happened every now and then Before also but now it is 95% of your matches are vs players with 300gs - 5000 gs when you have +13k.

Comments

• GADNUHHGADNUHH Registered Users 6 Posts
    your definately right digital. also alot of players mages progress have been reset during the last update causing the character to be basically locked up due to the game trying to force you to equip an item after replaying the into level. this is another wide spread issue that needs to be resolved asap please.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    GADNUHH wrote: »
    your definately right digital. also alot of players mages progress have been reset during the last update causing the character to be basically locked up due to the game trying to force you to equip an item after replaying the into level. this is another wide spread issue that needs to be resolved asap please.

Yeah that one is a must as well, most definitely.
  • R0nBurgundyR0nBurgundy Registered Users 18 Posts
    Same ****. Different day. I've had multiple back and forth emails with customer care over the pvp lag/broken chat since 2.3 was released. Took a week to even get them to acknowledge there is an issue with the chat, and only because I provided screenshots. They still won't acknowledge the lag, as all their response consists of is "we recommend only playing on a WiFi connection and not 3G or 4G".

Now this mess has grown with the mismatching going on. And to top that off, as of yesterday half of my guild including myself cannot get an arena match even. Just searches and searches.

Personally I don't think they are even looking into any of these issues, and doubt they will ever. Mods have disappeared. Customer care is inept.
  • TamalayneTamalayne Registered Users 1 Posts
    All I can say is, I'm glad someone has posted about this. As one of the lower level players - currently 28, I am regularly put against level 50 players, and of course, don't stand a chance. I now very rarely enter the arena, and soon, will not bother at all unless there is some sort of levelling process applied. Because, quite frankly, what's the point?! If I have no chance whatsoever, why bother.
    I don't mind trying to fight someone a few levels, or even 6 or 7 levels above me, but level 50 ??? Come on! That's ridiculous.
    I like playing the game, but if issues like that aren't sorted out, then I will give up playing and spend my spare time on other, fairer games instead.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Yup on android is the same sad thing.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • YevadozYevadoz Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had to register a file on here purely for this reason and thank god I'm not the only one and yes I'm a NOOB and yes it is soooooo annoying that I'm in level 11 going against level 3-4 sometimes higher......... Please please please fix this Glu!!!!!! Because I really like the game!!!
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Yaa Ron even I can't get pvp match only. It keeps searching and at the end it says unable to find match. I don't understand how Glu can behave in this way. No answer from any mods or admin on forums since month. And after all this was not enough my mage got locked up today. What a game.
    - Hunter :p;)
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    This wasn't a mistake, it was a major money grab, as usual. Just look at all the idiots with rank 0 and ??? stars. They bought bunches and bunches of these extra easy matches. You don't get that many matches without using gems to buy extra matches. Once again, Glu has figured out how to separate a fool and his money. ;)
  • LothlwiLothlwi Registered Users 9 Posts
    Android here. During about 50 matches of last tournament I got, more or less:

20% 1000-2000 GS or even less
    70% 2000-8000 GS
    10% 9-10K or better.

I've +13K GS, so you can imagine the results...

This can be fun for a little, but killing low level player quickly become really embarrassing.

The best solution, in my opinion, would be to set matches on a given percent rate of GS (let say 20%) but I understand it could be a difficult solution to implement.
    As a side proposal, to set matches for tier level, I mean
    under lvl 16
    16-20
    21-35
    36-43
    44-49
    50+ (open).

This will assure a good mix of player as well as put an end to the "n00b slaughtering" .
  • dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    did they fix purple mist ? no

v2.3 was patched two times: no fix
    v3.0 out: still no fix

so we will have low gs opponents forever
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Yeah, it was kind of funny to get a 10 second, 3 round kill in the beginning, but it's beyond boring now. Plus it's diluting the heck out of the leaderboard... but looking at the ridiculous number of wins, some players are still spending a ton of gems - probably more than before..
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Lothlwi wrote: »
    Android here. During about 50 matches of last tournament I got, more or less:

The best solution, in my opinion, would be to set matches on a given percent rate of GS (let say 20%) but I understand it could be a difficult solution to implement.
    As a side proposal, to set matches for tier level, I mean
    under lvl 16
    16-20
    21-35
    36-43
    44-49
    50+ (open).

This will assure a good mix of player as well as put an end to the "n00b slaughtering" .

In order to do it this way, they would need prizes for each level(section). I agree that would be best, but too much work for glu. level tier goes out the window at lvl 50 because of the level cap, level 50 start GS ~7k while max is ~15k.

It's looking more and more like the people at GLU don't even look at this "official forum" anymore, especially after forum mods disappeared.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    Yeah, it was kind of funny to get a 10 second, 3 round kill in the beginning, but it's beyond boring now. Plus it's diluting the heck out of the leaderboard... but looking at the ridiculous number of wins, some players are still spending a ton of gems - probably more than before..

As long as they don't fix this, Arena and the Arena Tournaments have become a meaningless joke. I know some might pay a lot of gems to keep bashing the poor low gs players but in the long run this should mean a lot of $$$ loss for Glu since lower level guys probably just get sick of it and go ahead and delete the game. I can't imagine this was a planed action from Glu, but just Another untested patch fkup.

The "must fix" bugs in game is really getting piled up now and soon out of control.