Mage Level1 what the hell

Comments

• reyvrosasreyvrosas Registered Users 2 Posts
    Me too..my Mage is level 42 and is reset to level 1.. Pls restore my Mage. I spent a lot of time leveling it...Ty in advance for the support...

Ps...
    In my guild members list u can check that my Mage is level 42.. It still registers my Mage level... If I switch hero it's level 1..my in game char name:FighterRey

Guild name:IbuPertiwiku
  • blowbubblesblowbubbles Registered Users 1 Posts
    1. My Mage is level 50, now reset to level 1.
    2. The program is stuck and hangs at inventory page.
    I am using Ipad Mini. I think it started since last OS update.
    What is the solution to this problem?
  • gerrynggerryng Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. What's happening?
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    well good news for all for sure who are suffering this so called technical error issue and facing unavailable mage for current version 3.0.0 will be receive a very special prize offer 3000-GEM and 1000-GOLD OFFERINGS from glu mobile and we call this is damage compensation soon you will receive a tremendous compensation never ever paid out before :eek:
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    well good news for all for sure who are suffering this so called technical error issue and facing unavailable mage for current version 3.0.0 will be receive a very special prize offer 3000-GEM and 1000-GOLD OFFERINGS from glu mobile and we call this is damage compensation soon you will receive a tremendous compensation never ever paid out before :eek:

horray! are they throwing in world peace too?
  • KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    wow gIu ! really hope you fix this soon , and please , can some moderator here give us some answers ?

GLUe's answers in exact order: Yes?,No!,Hmmm..No!

At least as long you all here will continue to spread the problem into ...minimum 10 threads and counting, & threads with change name or pvp lag having 100 times more participants and comments. Sad..community
    I encourage everyone who paid for this game to file a complaint and report the problem to Apple. Look for the Apple iTunes receipt in your email inbox and click "Report a Problem". You paid for this game and it's not working as expected. This is grounds for a refund.
    I would also like to suggest that everyone affected by this issue to write a review in the apple app store. Give this game the rating it deserves. If you check out EW3 review for this update:

5 stars = 10
    4 stars = 1
    3 stars = 1
    2 stars = 0
    1 star = 1
    JaxM wrote: »
    I would also like to suggest that everyone affected by this issue to write a review in the apple app store. Give this game the rating it deserves. If you check out EW3 review for this update:

5 stars = 10
    4 stars = 1
    3 stars = 1
    2 stars = 0
    1 star = 1

wow this is general complaint about scam apps in apple store glu mobile are taken a high rise of banned cheat client real $ for sure so this is serious cases is under court case under developer Apple - Legal - Copyright and Trademark Guidelines well glu you have to wake up before is really too late to solve this issue member all around the world is complaining above same thing here it may be a disaster for glu stepping up disaster update too many garbage result missing board chatting often crash force close apps and apps resources gone with no answer or feedback regards above matter this is no good
    Jax...this is one ok if Number of bad ratings is enaugh.

Problem is that in this case, tournaments are Not FAIR...personal or guild...

WHY Guild Leaders, especially from top don't Agree a NON COMBAT tournament, with No Gold Rune or Gems spended?
    Maybe they hear us.
    More than that...what is a contest when is not Fair?
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts

I have a feeling that was meant in a sarcasm way , is that true ? Lol
    So, for you Mohamed..., to be f***ed is not such a big deal, as long the compensation is good enaugh?
    I don't like what happened by since it did happened why shouldn't i get a good compensation
    And yea if being banned for 2 weeks will get me 3K gems and 1K gold offers why shouldn't i like it
  • GrayalGrayal Registered Users 20 Posts
    Admins? Moderators? Where are you guys? Why the lack of communication?
  • JazzmanianJazzmanian Registered Users 3 Posts
    My mage is level 38, has been locked again..! Tells me to complete Ivar mountains first, so I tryed it, with my warrior(also level 38) and surprise surprise: it didn't unlock!! I'm really sad!!! :( please please please fix this problem glu!!!!!
  • HermeausHermeaus Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also have that same problem with my mage and it's really annoying. Anyone find a solution please let us no.
  • stlngstlng Registered Users 4 Posts
    Why are no news about this great problem?
    programmer are on working on this individually is take time bro and who else face the same problem like us my advice to you all log a general report and get ticket wait for your turn otherwise it would help you forum only for member sharing information and does not for admin to answer our question so please sent ticket to glu support link below:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?14-Customer-Care

Mohamed97 wrote: »
    I don't like what happened by since it did happened why shouldn't i get a good compensation
    And yea if being banned for 2 weeks will get me 3K gems and 1K gold offers why shouldn't i like it
    no la we just susgestion that glu will gift a token of prize for an issue problem but possibly gem also be one of the good choice
    damage compensation lor
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    this is only ios side. android side we can't do any legendary mode on new maps. =/
  • JahlightJahlight Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm having the same problem, reboot my mage level 1 someone could tell me information requirements needed my phone to send a ticket, I need to send my phone number or anything else e-mail the game?
    Jahlight wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem, reboot my mage level 1 someone could tell me information requirements needed my phone to send a ticket, I need to send my phone number or anything else e-mail the game?

my advice to you all log a general report and get ticket and wait for your turn from admin reply first three days and 14 days need to wait programmer help you manually adjusting your hero resources otherwise it would not help you forum only for member sharing information and does not for admin to answer our question so please sent ticket to glu support link below:
    my advice to you all log a general report and get ticket and wait for your turn from admin reply first three days and 14 days need to wait programmer help you manually adjusting your hero resources otherwise it would not help you forum only for member sharing information and does not for admin to answer our question so please sent ticket to glu support link below:

you seem to be one of the first cases of this issue. has support gotten back to you yet? how long has it been?
    JaxM wrote: »
    you seem to be one of the first cases of this issue. has support gotten back to you yet? how long has it been?

hey Jax here is my reply from glu support haha

IMG_0372.png

and today i receive a token of damage compensation

IMG_0369.png

but it seen like until today my Mage still on tutorial mission stuck on hope soon restore lol
  • Neophyte81Neophyte81 Registered Users 20 Posts
    haha that was good all the players have gotten because the server was in maintenance- mode . have only the statue for the invasion not inserted more . And I have them on Wednesday a ticket written and still have no answer .
    I sent a ticket last sa****ay and still no answer
  • FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    I sent a ticket last sa****ay and still no answer

Well, normally they would reply after 2 weeks... Its also one way why some of us are already loosing interest in playing this game, keeping us wait for too long.
  • GrayalGrayal Registered Users 20 Posts
    I was so excited yesterday when I logged into the game and discovered they were doing maintenance. Hooray! I thought, my mage will be fixed! Well, of course, its not.

I submitted a ticket to Glu last Wednesday. I have heard nothing from them. I have been made to go without my mage for 2 tournaments now, and still no sign of a repair, or any correspondance from Glu. My interest in this game is fading fast.

We can't even get an Admin to respond to this thread. It's actually quite pathetic.
  • NepodpisanNepodpisan Registered Users 2 Posts
    I got the same problem. My mage is back to level 1 . Before update my mage was level 38! My game name is Nepodpisan! Please help me!!!!
    Guys we have to wait our turn from programming people help menually adjusting our resources it take atleast two to three week usually and I susgest glu support should look into this disaster everytime update Gonna face the problem and our mage already stop active for above two week and our daily quest prize are gone for none reason wait just because of stupid update that is ashamed glu company and we know that glu mobile developer has only 180 staff most programming people but still come out disaster
    Guys we have to wait our turn from programming people help menually adjusting our resources it take atleast two to three week usually and I susgest glu support should look into this disaster everytime update Gonna face the problem and our mage already stop active for above two week and our daily quest prize are gone for none reason wait just because of stupid update that is ashamed glu company and we know that glu mobile developer has only 180 staff most programming people but still come out disaster

How Understanding ..Henshin! ***...update not tested just hurry to earn more.....& we have to understand their lack of personal... 1 anyone in this position could do better in tournaments..so better prizes posible loss, 2 development of character for which some maybe spended, others just lose months to evolve - was just stopped by their fault 3 guild rewards posible better than had & Most Important 4 UNFAIR = POINTLESS tournaments both Personal & Guild level ; which generates future Unfair tournaments! Is like rewarding a Hacker, only the hacker in this case is GLUe !!!!!!!!