FairAndHonor recruiting now!

NABADALIXNABADALIX Registered Users 10 Posts
F&H is now recruiting 2-3 new members. We are 100% legit guild, because Glu Korea is always making sure there are no hackers in our guild through direct monitoring.

- Potential members should have at least 13k gs for one char.
- New members have to be very active at PvP season.
- Hackers not welcome!

Guild leader is KoreaTelecom. If you want to join us, please pm: SuurTrekkon or NABADALIX10

This is a rare opportunity to join the best guild, so we are expecting your messages soon.
Have a nice day!

Comments

• ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    NABADALIX wrote: »
    F&H is now recruiting 2-3 new members. We are 100% legit guild, because Glu Korea is always making sure there are no hackers in our guild through direct monitoring.

- Hackers not welcome!

Guild leader is KoreaTelecom. If you want to join us, please pm: SuurTrekkon or NABADALIX10

This is a rare opportunity to join the best guild, so we are expecting your messages soon.
    Have a nice day!

100% Legit right....You're either a super new member or plain liar cause we know about KoreaBank and other hackers used by your guild to get wins over other guilds.

In the eyes of other players who know...this guild cheated to win.

Even the leader of your guild said he wasn't cheating feeding off of KoreaBank who was invited to your guild for this reason. This post will remain because its the truth.

Nothing Fair or Honorable about your guild. I do feel bad for the legit players in your guild.
  • KoreaTelecomKoreaTelecom Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hey Yankee
    Please shut up
    LOL - uh huh. So you work for GLU eh FaH leader? I guess you have all the resources in the world don't you? The only way you can win you no good cheat.
  • KoreaTelecomKoreaTelecom Registered Users 14 Posts
    Envy me? Right? :)
    Well done thank you very much.
    Envy me? Right? :)
    Well done thank you very much.

You work for Glu. I work for someone else. We both have jobs. What's your point? You hate goodfellas so much you threaten our members with your so called retarded position even saying you promise to use your position to take their items away since they left your guild for a better one. Right - Go pound sand loser.
  • BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts

- Hackers not welcome!

Have a nice day!
    I was thinking about coming out of retirement d/t new update. Can I join?
    ~cat
  • howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    100% Legit right....You're either a super new member or plain liar cause we know about KoreaBank and other hackers used by your guild to get wins over other guilds.

In the eyes of other players who know...this guild cheated to win.

Even the leader of your guild said he wasn't cheating feeding off of KoreaBank who was invited to your guild for this reason. This post will remain because its the truth.

Nothing Fair or Honorable about your guild. I do feel bad for the legit players in your guild.

It's funny because I was there for a 1 day. They have their own guild mates hold load screens... Against each other... Who does that? There are a few players who I actually like in your guild and I do feel bad that they're under the leadership of these guys. You guys skill wise do not compare to goodfellas.. Fnh play very cheaply and are cheaters in my book... They know what happens when they fight fair... Goodfellas wins by 50k ap.
  • GREATNESS49GREATNESS49 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Money cant buy you everything, but cheating can
    Hahahahaha
  • migz0322migz0322 Registered Users 8 Posts
    This is a rare opportunity to join the "little d1ck's gang"!

So if you have a d1ck 2 inches and below common now and join!
  • CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts

- Hackers not welcome!

Have a nice day!

Hi dude I don't know u but I know sourtrekkon. 1 of your latest recruits by the name of Gstorm is a hacker/cheater previously arulius then gfarilius then arulius again and so on. I kicked him from goodfellas for this reason because only cheaters can change their name more than once. .. thought u would like to know (****k the cheaters) and goodluck

CharlieD :)
  • JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    CharlieD wrote: »
    Hi dude I don't know u but I know sourtrekkon. 1 of your latest recruits by the name of Gstorm is a hacker/cheater previously arulius then gfarilius then arulius again and so on. I kicked him from goodfellas for this reason because only cheaters can change their name more than once. .. thought u would like to know (****k the cheaters) and goodluck

CharlieD :)
    I don't know why they should care about cheaters/moders in guild when leader is KoreaTelecom :D
  • demonsworddemonsword Registered Users 25 Posts
    Name: Mahakal007
    Warrior Gear Score - 12171
    I need a Guild
  • BusetroyBusetroy Registered Users 19 Posts
    Im drJekyll , a 12809 gs Monk. im active and never used hacks