SUPREME1s recruitment

ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
SUPREME1s top 20ish guild "depending on tourny" looking for players active in PvP&Tourny, 8k GS total, one toon of around 5k GS. We're usually full except for the end of a tourny when we clean out the people who didn't contribute, so if you want to join try to contact me or the leader before that time. We're all bros and sis's here, all friendly. We ask that you're the same as well. Requirements are as stated before GS of 8k total one toon with 5k
Save all of your offerings for offering tourny "I know its tempting to spend them, but you can do it"
And be friendly. We can't have negative energy here.

To join add me "ShadedBlade" or our leader "Butter1" and ask to join, or post your in game name here with your total GS and the GS of your main. I will be checking this thread at the end of every tourny. *Wait until the end of a tourny so we'll have you on the list of people to replace the non-contributers*

Thanks, have a great day from us here at SUPREME1s!

Comments

• ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
    (UPDATE) Now asking at least 8k one toon. Would like higher ups with experience who can put up some digits in tourny/pvp, to help us break top 10.
  • BusetroyBusetroy Registered Users 19 Posts
    i play only monk, im lvl 50 with 12600 gs and when pvp im 11500 gs. My in game name is drJekyll
  • SilKratosSilKratos Registered Users 3 Posts
    username : Silkratos
    worrior : lvl 50 worior
    gs: 12k+
    currently in guild

I wait for your convocation :)
  • demonsworddemonsword Registered Users 25 Posts
    Name: Mahakal007
    Warrior Gear Score - 12171
    I need a Guild
  • BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Hey bro. Just sent you a friend request. If you're still interested, accept and let me know